vBulletin Mods

The Official vBulletin Modifications Site
https://www.vbulletin.org/forum/showthread.php?t=326682

Move Items from Database into File System
by ciccio79
25 Aug 2018 14:46

hello, my problem is that after moving the attachments in the filesystem, created a special folder, loaded everything and completed the process correctly, I still do not see the attachments in my forum and don't can to upload attachments.
All this because yesterday I moved my forum from one server to another. In both forums the problem is the same.
How can I do?

Stratis 25 Aug 2018 15:12

If there is no other problem? did you run after that from AdminCP: Maintenance -> General Update Tools -> Rebuild Thread Information and Rebuild Forum Information ???

ciccio79 25 Aug 2018 15:22

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stratis (Post 2596128)
If there is no other problem? did you run after that from AdminCP: Maintenance -> General Update Tools -> Rebuild Thread Information and Rebuild Forum Information ???

I also did this now but it does not work yet, I do not see the attachments ... and I can not even load attachments.

thank you in adv for your help

--------------- Added 26 Aug 2018 at 14:07 ---------------

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stratis (Post 2596128)

can you help me?