vBulletin Mods

The Official vBulletin Modifications Site
https://www.vbulletin.org/forum/showthread.php?t=208324

as7apcool 14 Mar 2009 21:35

thanks alot

smnoel 14 Mar 2009 21:59

Same here. My avatars stopped working. showing an X instead of the avatar.

RedDevil 14 Mar 2009 22:01

Ive installed this mod, I have a problem.

When i turned it on all my members avatars are not displayed, turn it off they are.

anyone had this problem if you need an account to check hambil i can pm you one

hambil 14 Mar 2009 22:10

Quote:

Originally Posted by Red-Devil (Post 1768238)
Ive installed this mod, I have a problem.

When i turned it on all my members avatars are not displayed, turn it off they are.

anyone had this problem if you need an account to check hambil i can pm you one

That would be great.

RedDevil 14 Mar 2009 22:15

Quote:

Originally Posted by hambil (Post 1768243)
That would be great.

you have a pm :)

glorify 14 Mar 2009 22:17

Quote:

Originally Posted by hambil (Post 1768055)
It's not going to work with animated avatars. Best I can do is see if there is a way to check if an avatar is animated and not allow it to be thrown at. Well, it will work, but it will kill their animation.

Make the avatar a background, it should still work. I use Profile Photos on forumhome, and I use rounded corners on top of them for effect. Animations still come thru.

hambil 14 Mar 2009 22:22

Quote:

Originally Posted by glorify (Post 1768249)
Make the avatar a background, it should still work. I use Profile Photos on forumhome, and I use rounded corners on top of them for effect. Animations still come thru.

I think there is more I can do with animations, and it's on the list - right now it's at least usable (animated avatar stops when egged, starts again when cleaned).

hambil 14 Mar 2009 22:23

Quote:

Originally Posted by Red-Devil (Post 1768248)
you have a pm :)

The problem does indeed seem to be with custom avatars stored in the file system. I will get on this right away and have a fix up as soon as I can. Thx.

RedDevil 14 Mar 2009 22:26

Quote:

Originally Posted by hambil (Post 1768252)
The problem does indeed seem to be with custom avatars stored in the file system. I will get on this right away and have a fix up as soon as I can. Thx.


Np glad to help, if you need any more help let me know

DobieGillis© 14 Mar 2009 22:26

cool! Can't wait.

digicom 14 Mar 2009 23:21

Installed Apprciated :up:

smnoel 14 Mar 2009 23:35

Waiting for the fix to install. :) nice hack. Can't wait to try it out.

Bulldog Stang 14 Mar 2009 23:41

I am having the same problem as most here. It is not displaying the avatar after install. Awaiting the fix as I think this is a pretty fun hack/mod for my members ...

hoopsta 14 Mar 2009 23:54

this looks cool

hambil 15 Mar 2009 05:15

Good news. I've discovered a way to make it work with the file system, and just about any other setup. It will also work with animated avatars without stopping the animation. It's in progress now, and will be in the next point release within the day.


All times are GMT. The time now is 07:10.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.14
Copyright © 2021, MH Sub I, LLC dba vBulletin. All Rights Reserved. vBulletin® is a registered trademark of MH Sub I, LLC
Copyright ©2001 - , vbulletin.org. All rights reserved.