vBulletin Mods

The Official vBulletin Modifications Site
https://www.vbulletin.org/forum/showthread.php?t=208324

smnoel 15 Mar 2009 05:44

Excellent! Thanks. :)

legion! 15 Mar 2009 06:10

My members will indeed love this i have it installed and working fine! on 3.7 and 3.8

nascartr 15 Mar 2009 06:18

So will the updated version be released later that supports file system avatars or was this 1.1.1 update supposed to because mine still aren't working.

hambil 15 Mar 2009 06:43

Quote:

Originally Posted by nascartr (Post 1768456)
So will the updated version be released later that supports file system avatars or was this 1.1.1 update supposed to because mine still aren't working.

The version to come will support file system. The 1.1.1 release was a bug release.

Hornstar 15 Mar 2009 10:02

looking forward to the next update then :)

Booth 15 Mar 2009 11:46

Really cool but I can't use yet because my avatars are stored in the file system. Can't wait for the next version! Will definitely install.

Very cool and fun mod!

RedeemedWarrior 15 Mar 2009 12:44

could it be configured to allow just one or two of the options? is that possible if i say just wanted the tomato option as stuff to throw

hambil 15 Mar 2009 12:52

Quote:

Originally Posted by RedeemedWarrior (Post 1768597)
could it be configured to allow just one or two of the options? is that possible if i say just wanted the tomato option as stuff to throw

Not yet. I *just* figured out how to handle the file system and am coding that as we speak. Then after a short rest I intended to make the images user customizable for version 1.3. You'll be able to enable or disable images, set their individual costs, upload your own new images, etc.

First things first though. There's always new features waiting lol.

hambil 15 Mar 2009 15:42

1.2.0 is released.

Some minor bug fixes, and support for avatars stored in the file system added.

smnoel 15 Mar 2009 16:01

Button not showing up to egg folks after installing it. :(

smnoel 15 Mar 2009 16:02

Doh Never mind. I changed the permissions in the group manager! Awesome. :)

Emunator 15 Mar 2009 18:54

Quote:

Originally Posted by hambil (Post 1768721)
1.2.0 is released.

Some minor bug fixes, and support for avatars stored in the file system added.

Still not working for me with avatars in file system.

Booth 15 Mar 2009 19:14

Quote:

Originally Posted by Emunator (Post 1768940)
Still not working for me with avatars in file system.

Not working for me either, avatars just don't show up :(

RedDevil 15 Mar 2009 20:12

working here now :) mine are in file system

hambil 15 Mar 2009 20:47

Quote:

Originally Posted by Emunator (Post 1768940)
Still not working for me with avatars in file system.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Booth (Post 1768957)
Not working for me either, avatars just don't show up :(

What result are you getting? Are you both seeing the same thing?


All times are GMT. The time now is 16:19.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.14
Copyright © 2021, MH Sub I, LLC dba vBulletin. All Rights Reserved. vBulletin® is a registered trademark of MH Sub I, LLC
Copyright ©2001 - , vbulletin.org. All rights reserved.