vBulletin Mods

The Official vBulletin Modifications Site
https://www.vbulletin.org/forum/showthread.php?t=208324

Saviour 21 Apr 2009 15:55

Now...if only I can find and correct the 5 errors on my arcade page...I'll be good to go...LOL!

Saviour 21 Apr 2009 16:41

Oh...and my whoeggedme.php isn't validating, either...but I think that's because the blog cp navigation link is outside the <table body>tag. Can't figure out how to fix it...but that's a horse of a different color...LOL

Lynne 21 Apr 2009 16:47

I'm having fun with this on my test site and think I'll install it for some fun day/week on my live site. It would be cute to have items/eggs/whatevers that are holiday specific. I haven't thought of exactly what items for each holiday, it was just an idea I had.

Good job, hambil, this is a very cute modification!

profanitytalker 23 Apr 2009 05:03

reserve

Saviour 23 Apr 2009 12:48

Quote:

Originally Posted by Saviour (Post 1796058)
Oh...and my whoeggedme.php isn't validating, either...but I think that's because the blog cp navigation link is outside the <table body>tag. Can't figure out how to fix it...but that's a horse of a different color...LOL

Gotta fix for this yet, Hambil?

All other User CP pages validate...except this one...

hambil 23 Apr 2009 12:54

Quote:

Originally Posted by Saviour (Post 1797344)
Gotta fix for this yet, Hambil?

All other User CP pages validate...except this one...

IF the cause is as you say (haven't looked into it yet, I had a tooth go bad and finally had it extracted yesterday so I've been out of it the last week or so), then it is IMHO a vBulletin blog bug. It does not happen with project tools as far as I can tell.

Never the less, when I get back to things, I'll see what I can do.

Saviour 23 Apr 2009 13:29

Quote:

Originally Posted by hambil (Post 1797350)
IF the cause is as you say (haven't looked into it yet, I had a tooth go bad and finally had it extracted yesterday so I've been out of it the last week or so), then it is IMHO a vBulletin blog bug. It does not happen with project tools as far as I can tell.

Never the less, when I get back to things, I'll see what I can do.

Sorry to hear about the tooth...I know how it feels.

What's weird is that if I go into my User CP, the page validates...however, if I go to who egged me, the page doesn't validate. So if it were a blog issue...it would happen on every page where the blog link is in the User CP navigation menu...but it doesn't...only on the who egged me page.

JHC 24 Apr 2009 18:48

I get the following error when trying to throw an egg: Invalid action attempted
Also have this at the top of my website now: Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in [path]/modules/vba_eggavatar.php on line 276

I've tried clearing the cache and setting the js prioity, didn't work.

hambil 24 Apr 2009 19:42

Quote:

Originally Posted by JHC (Post 1798299)
I get the following error when trying to throw an egg: Invalid action attempted
Also have this at the top of my website now: Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in [path]/modules/vba_eggavatar.php on line 276

I've tried clearing the cache and setting the js prioity, didn't work.

Do you have vbAdvanced?

hambil 24 Apr 2009 20:59

Get out the vote folks. I am not saying vote for me, just vote. MoTM is coming to a close, and it's a close race. Be part of the process :)

Thank you to everyone who did/will vote for this mod.

JHC 24 Apr 2009 21:20

Quote:

Originally Posted by hambil (Post 1798337)
Do you have vbAdvanced?

Yes, 3.1.0

hambil 24 Apr 2009 23:30

Quote:

Originally Posted by JHC (Post 1798416)
Yes, 3.1.0

I'm not sure what's going on. If you want to PM me some login details I'll take a look though.

JHC 24 Apr 2009 23:45

Quote:

Originally Posted by hambil (Post 1798473)
I'm not sure what's going on. If you want to PM me some login details I'll take a look though.

I pm'd you, thanks!

hambil 25 Apr 2009 02:22

It looks like a style issue, but I'm happy to keep plugging away at it with you until we figure it out. :)

74corvette 25 Apr 2009 02:44

Hambil,

Great mod. Looks like your gonna be a contender for MOTM.

Question maybe some can help with. I running VB 3.7.3. The first thing I noticed is that there is a plugins folder in the archive. I do not have that folder on my site, regardless I uploaded everything and created the plugins folder and copied up eggavatar_forumhome_complete.php. I installed the product and it seemed to install fine however, now all memebers avatar show a broken link. This is the same members avatar link Prior to installing
http://www.buellforums.com/forum/ima...ine=1238208311
and After installing
http://www.buellforums.com/forum/egg...old=image.php?

Any suggestions ? FYI I do have VBA installed and a custom template. No vboptmise.
Any help is greatly appreciated, this looks to be a fun mod.:up:


All times are GMT. The time now is 07:18.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.14
Copyright © 2021, MH Sub I, LLC dba vBulletin. All Rights Reserved. vBulletin® is a registered trademark of MH Sub I, LLC
Copyright ©2001 - , vbulletin.org. All rights reserved.