vBulletin Mods

The Official vBulletin Modifications Site
https://www.vbulletin.org/forum/showthread.php?t=319849

ClaudeS 20 Aug 2015 16:56

Quote:

Originally Posted by 4ngeluxpunk (Post 2553240)
Good, install it on my forum but when I register I get the following error in the header:

Warning: Non-static method OneAllSocialLogin_Toolbox::generate_hash() should not be called statically in ..../oneallsociallogin/include/toolbox.php on line 611

I appreciate your support.

Thank you for the bug report. I have fixed the error and uploaded a new version.

ClaudeS 20 Aug 2015 17:02

Quote:

How would the members name appears? For 15 years, my forums have been username only based, without real names so want to know if this only shows their Facebook profile name for example, or whether there are options to change t
You have to open the file oneallsociallogin/include/toolbox.php

Then you comment this line:

Block Disabled:      (Update License Status)  
Suspended or Unlicensed Members Cannot View Code.

This will create users with their username from the social network only. Please note that in some social networks (i.e. Facebook) the user's username is usually equal to the first/lastname. So despite the change there might be usernames with a first/lastname in it.

4ngeluxpunk 20 Aug 2015 19:49

Quote:

Originally Posted by ClaudeS (Post 2553318)
Thank you for the bug report. I have fixed the error and uploaded a new version.

Thank you for your prompt response, download the update and Set up all over again but I still dating the same mistake.

blue6995 20 Aug 2015 21:11

Quote:

Originally Posted by ClaudeS (Post 2553317)
Yes, of course. You only need to enable them in Social Login setup in your ACP. The number should not be limited. Could you post a link to the page where I can see the error?

It does show more than 4 but to view the rest you have to scroll to see them. Is that how it is meant to be?

http://rwf-forum.co.uk/vBulletin/forum.php

Thanks

ClaudeS 21 Aug 2015 08:54

Quote:

Originally Posted by 4ngeluxpunk (Post 2553331)
Thank you for your prompt response, download the update and Set up all over again but I still dating the same mistake.

Are you sure that you have downloaded and installed the new version 1.0.1 ?

This error

Should no longer occur as the function is now declared as static function

4ngeluxpunk 21 Aug 2015 16:33

Quote:

Originally Posted by ClaudeS (Post 2553379)
Are you sure that you have downloaded and installed the new version 1.0.1 ?

This error

Should no longer occur as the function is now declared as static function

If you download the latest update and install again and the error still.

Morrus 25 Aug 2015 14:17

How does this interact with the existing Facebook login? Would it affect those who have already used the Facebook Connect vBulletin functionality?

SwollenCranium 26 Aug 2015 03:07

I'd like to make this USERNAME rather than real name. I see that you said it was possible, but have not posted the details.

Please. :)

Alan_SP 26 Aug 2015 13:50

Why don't you read what's been written before? Post #17 has instructions how to achieve it. Did you followed them?

tanzeelniazi 27 Aug 2015 17:23

i have some question
If some have no account can he login via social? and can his id showing in Members 29,993 to Members 29,994 ?
same in registration

iiioroh 29 Aug 2015 23:58

hugh_ 01 Sep 2015 23:39

So i have google working but twitter, reddit and discuss all claim success but return the user to the site but not logged in. facebook also claims success but takes the users to a blank page.

Little help?! Thanks.

hugh_ 02 Sep 2015 01:10

1 Attachment(s)
I'm also unable to me the 'login with existing social network account' tab appear in any style be the default which I don't use.

Please help!

RichieBoy67 02 Sep 2015 04:36

Does anyone have this working successfully?

Thanks

concepts 08 Sep 2015 22:31

Quote:

Originally Posted by RichieBoy67 (Post 2554089)
Does anyone have this working successfully?

Thanks

Yes, I have this working perfect on my site (In my signature). click the login/register button, then when the screen drops down you'll see the OneAll link. Works pretty smooth once setup.

I'm trying to turn the link "Click Here For More Social Network Logins!", into an image or button right next to my FB login button. Not a HUGE issue, but from a functional design perspective, it's killing me lol..