vBulletin Mods

The Official vBulletin Modifications Site
https://www.vbulletin.org/forum/showthread.php?t=319849

aminp30 11 Sep 2015 05:44

hi. thanks for your nice mod.
I have problem with this mod. I uploaded and installed it but as I try to go to its setting in admincp it just show my forum page . what's the matter?

RichieBoy67 11 Sep 2015 12:06

Quote:

Originally Posted by concepts (Post 2554588)
Yes, I have this working perfect on my site (In my signature). click the login/register button, then when the screen drops down you'll see the OneAll link. Works pretty smooth once setup.

I'm trying to turn the link "Click Here For More Social Network Logins!", into an image or button right next to my FB login button. Not a HUGE issue, but from a functional design perspective, it's killing me lol..

Sweet, sweet site!

How did you get those thumbnails on top that sort of scroll?

BTW - i just logged in using google so that works. :)

concepts 11 Sep 2015 17:27

Quote:

Originally Posted by RichieBoy67 (Post 2554829)
Sweet, sweet site!

How did you get those thumbnails on top that sort of scroll?

BTW - i just logged in using google so that works. :)

Your compliment means alot! I am a one man team trying to get this ready for 2016. But it's always a fun process building VB boards. I sent you a message as well. Happy to know you were able to use it without any problems!

RichieBoy67 12 Sep 2015 11:32

Thanks concepts!

This isn't working for me. I believe it may be because I have my admincp renamed.

aminp30 12 Sep 2015 11:41

Quote:

Originally Posted by RichieBoy67 (Post 2554904)
Thanks concepts!

This isn't working for me. I believe it may be because I have my admincp renamed.

I changed my admincp too and I have problem to access this mod

Gripi 13 Sep 2015 18:15

Hi..

Right now my forum registeration form disallow "blank space or dot" in the username, what if their username have blank-space or dot in their facebook or other account?

Will my forum still denied the username with blank space or dot? or accept it.

Thank you.

ClaudeS 14 Sep 2015 17:37

Hello, it's true that Social Login didn't work for forums with a renamed admincp. I have now fixed this error. Version 1.0.2 which can be downloaded here should work correctly. Please keep me updated.

Nirjonadda 14 Sep 2015 17:42

Please can you add option for Login using Social Media Text with an Image show?

ClaudeS 14 Sep 2015 17:47

@Gripi: The plugin removes blank spaces in the social network usernames.

ClaudeS 14 Sep 2015 17:48

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nirjonadda (Post 2555052)
Please can you add option for Login using Social Media Text with an Image show?

Sorry, I'm not sure to exactly understand the question.

Nirjonadda 14 Sep 2015 17:50

Quote:

Originally Posted by ClaudeS (Post 2555055)
Sorry, I'm not sure to exactly understand the question.

The link "Click Here For More Social Network Logins!", Into an image or button right next to my FB login button.

aminp30 14 Sep 2015 18:52

Quote:

Originally Posted by ClaudeS (Post 2555051)
Hello, it's true that Social Login didn't work for forums with a renamed admincp. I have now fixed this error. Version 1.0.2 which can be downloaded here should work correctly. Please keep me updated.

thanks ClaudeS but I still have problem.
when I click on social setting on admincp I see my forum home page instead of settings

what should I do?

--------------- update ------------------

I found the solution. I should rename admincp folder to your own admincp name before uploading

RichieBoy67 15 Sep 2015 04:24

I am still having issues.

I did verify that port 443 is open and the ping works to your site.

# - In the admincp the verify api and autodetect links do not work.

# - I see no icons of any kind. I did add the css from your site and I tested on standard theme.

Thanks

SpikeSaunders 20 Sep 2015 22:07

This is great. Unfortunately though I have one problem that can't seem to shake. After the API is all set up for Twitter, and you get the authorize or redirect portion of the popup for the login, it reloads the forum but it's not logging in.

Cookies are enabled, and normal logins still work, so not sure why this isn't taking.
Google login worked too. :)

Any thoughts?

friendlymela 08 Oct 2015 10:23

any screenshot?