vBulletin Mods

The Official vBulletin Modifications Site

What is the bar called that has the thread tools in it ?
by Martyh
16 Feb 2010 01:30

Hi, I need to know what that is called I can't find it in the PDF's. Thanks

barcena 16 Feb 2010 07:13

Not sure about it but I think that's under the Toolbar.

All times are GMT. The time now is 04:45.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.14
Copyright © 2020, MH Sub I, LLC dba vBulletin. All Rights Reserved. vBulletin® is a registered trademark of MH Sub I, LLC
Copyright ©2001 - , vbulletin.org. All rights reserved.