vBulletin Mods

The Official vBulletin Modifications Site
https://www.vbulletin.org/forum/showthread.php?t=168658

muratmunich 31 Jan 2008 08:40

Quote:

Originally Posted by jaycob (Post 1432902)
agreed, it would cost me $132.00, all i wont is comments and im not paying $132.00 just for that :rolleyes:.

agreed fully this hack will die soon anyway without comments.

yes but not for $132.00 true!

branding free price 79 € - 3 years no subscription fee (many other mods want more for branding free. i know this)

vbtubepro-eco : 59 € (its the same like the 79 € version but not branding free and only 1 year subscription, after then 15€ yearly fee)

i promise you :
pro version will never die because i use it on my own community site ! :)
video upload with ffmpeg beta is available soon.. working everyday on it...

ShawneyJ 31 Jan 2008 09:53

Quote:

Originally Posted by muratmunich (Post 1432983)
branding free price 79 - 3 years no subscription fee (many other mods want more for branding free. i know this)

vbtubepro-eco : 59 (its the same like the 79 version but not branding free and only 1 year subscription, after then 15 yearly fee)

i promise you :
pro version will never die because i use it on my own community site ! :)
video upload with ffmpeg beta is available soon.. working everyday on it...

ok thats still a lot in Australian dollars but hey its your hack and you can do what you want with it, i see the pro version is amazing but i still cant see the point of having a lite version
without comments. honestly man there is no use, i mean yes its a good idea to make member buy the pro but adding comments to the lite version would not stop members from buying the pro because i also love the rating.
anyway good luck m8 cheers

muratmunich 31 Jan 2008 23:17

Some of you got a Template Problem. Please download vbtube_watchtube Template and copy paste it.
1. admincp Templates
2. search in Templates
3. type in : vbtube_watchtube
4. Doubleclick on it and then copy paste the new vbtube_watchtube Template
5. Save

Template: vbtube_watchtube

You dont have to do this: Now its in the update xml file integrated!

Animecraving 31 Jan 2008 23:58

the WOL show unknown location it seem like you didn't add WOL for this
and also in some skin of my forum such as chestnut,.. the copyright of vbulletin and timezone at footer show on navbar

muratmunich 01 Feb 2008 07:20

I tested it with 2 styles. Now it seems to work with other Templates than Standard Style.

http://www.vbyes.com/vbtubelite/vbtu...id=9&styleid=3

Please update

Animecraving 01 Feb 2008 14:26

is there any way make this seo with zoint?

muratmunich 01 Feb 2008 15:48

Quote:

Originally Posted by Animecraving (Post 1433944)
is there any way make this seo with zoint?

sorry i dont know zoint rewriting rules...

cosy 01 Feb 2008 23:10

nvm

im getting
by raagaswaram
02 Feb 2008 05:19

hey,
im getting permission denied error

you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
2. Please register inorder to download or view this site content. Registeration is free.

thank oyu

muratmunich 02 Feb 2008 06:32

Quote:

Originally Posted by raagaswaram (Post 1434365)
hey,
im getting permission denied error

you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
2. Please register inorder to download or view this site content. Registeration is free.

thank oyu

you have to set for each usergroup permission.

admincp/usergroups

Animecraving 02 Feb 2008 06:39

new version came out but could you fix the WOL cuz it keep showing unknown location

Extreme24 02 Feb 2008 07:54

Any chance we'll get to be able to add from other video sources besides Youtube?

seangworld 02 Feb 2008 08:48

how did you get your default vbtube page to display videos on the left?
i dont want the page arrows and the -20 etc crap on there. i want it to look like yours and on yours it says it's the LITE version.

Breathex 02 Feb 2008 08:57

Will new features be added for lite version or that's all for this one?

muratmunich 02 Feb 2008 16:16

Quote:

Originally Posted by Extreme24 (Post 1434418)
Any chance we'll get to be able to add from other video sources besides Youtube?

i will add more video sites very soon...