vBulletin Mods

The Official vBulletin Modifications Site
https://www.vbulletin.org/forum/showthread.php?t=316501

TheAdminMarket 08 Jan 2015 18:13

Quote:

Originally Posted by HM666 (Post 2531279)
Have a problem. :( Cannot change anything past the original options.

[CODE]Database error in vBulletin 4.2.2:

Where did you got this message? Trying to import the product or what?

TheAdminMarket 08 Jan 2015 18:18

As I seen is from ecommerce_admin.php file. I have updated my installation and trying the Categories menu and it works fine.

Barbaro 08 Jan 2015 18:35

also problems



Block Disabled:      (Update License Status)  
Suspended or Unlicensed Members Cannot View Code.


HM666 08 Jan 2015 18:39

Quote:

Originally Posted by NickTheGreek (Post 2531289)
Where did you got this message? Trying to import the product or what?

As I said when I click on the Categories link in the AdminCP. The only links that work in the AdminCP is General Options, Payment Gateways & Email Options & Templates. I've imported the product with no problem. Apparently the script is calling a database table that is not there its the same in every link that does not work. It is putting the wrong prefix in front of the table automatically. I do not have any prefix for my database tables.

Quote:

Originally Posted by NickTheGreek (Post 2531292)
As I seen is from ecommerce_admin.php file. I have updated my installation and trying the Categories menu and it works fine.

I downloaded the package again and overwrote that file and it still does not work.

Could this be because of the issues that Dave reported earlier? I'm running PHP 5.4.26

Barbaro 08 Jan 2015 18:42

Quote:

Originally Posted by HM666 (Post 2531299)
As I said when I click on the Categories link in the AdminCP. The only links that work in the AdminCP is General Options, Payment Gateways & Email Options & Templates. I've imported the product with no problem. Apparently the script is calling a database table that is not there its the same in every link that does not work. It is putting the wrong prefix in front of the table automatically. I do not have any prefix for my database tables.



I downloaded the package again and overwrote that file and it still does not work.

Could this be because of the issues that Dave reported earlier? I'm running PHP 5.4.26


I spend equal

TheAdminMarket 08 Jan 2015 18:57

Quote:

Originally Posted by HM666 (Post 2531299)
As I said when I click on the Categories link in the AdminCP. The only links that work in the AdminCP is General Options, Payment Gateways & Email Options & Templates. I've imported the product with no problem. Apparently the script is calling a database table that is not there its the same in every link that does not work. It is putting the wrong prefix in front of the table automatically. I do not have any prefix for my database tables.



I downloaded the package again and overwrote that file and it still does not work.

Could this be because of the issues that Dave reported earlier? I'm running PHP 5.4.26

Let me uninstall a testing installation and install it again, because, as for me it works fine.

HM666 08 Jan 2015 19:00

Okie dokie. If you need a login or something on my site let me know. Oh and also there is a database error when I click on the link in the menu to view the shop on the web page. I've disabled the shop tab for now.

TheAdminMarket 08 Jan 2015 19:12

Quote:

Originally Posted by HM666 (Post 2531308)
Okie dokie. If you need a login or something on my site let me know. Oh and also there is a database error when I click on the link in the menu to view the shop on the web page. I've disabled the shop tab for now.

Really don't know what can be wrong in your installation. For me works fine. I had a demo installation. It was working. Then I uploaded the files that changed in version 1.1.0. Worked fine. Now I uninstalled the mod and I installed it again. I can move to all menus in admincp without any problem or database error.

If you haven't entered any data, maybe is better to completely uninstall the addon, remove (or rename) the ecommerce folder and start with a fresh installation?

If still have problems PM connection details to your installation but I'll look on them in 10 hours. Now is 22:00pm here, not a good time to connect to sites :)

TheAdminMarket 08 Jan 2015 19:15

@Barbaro
@HM666

Did you had microCART installed in your sites? Even if I've renamed the important files and database table names, you never know.

HM666 08 Jan 2015 19:28

Quote:

Originally Posted by NickTheGreek (Post 2531311)
@Barbaro
@HM666

Did you had microCART installed in your sites? Even if I've renamed the important files and database table names, you never know.

Yeah I did have it installed and it was working ok. I uninstalled it and deleted the files from it.

Dave 08 Jan 2015 19:31

The problem here is that the installation script in product-ecommerce.xml creates tables like vb4x_ecommerce_agreements, but the files use ecommerce_agreements, without the vb4x_ prefix.

Table names in the installation script needs to be changed.

HM666 08 Jan 2015 19:37

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dave (Post 2531314)
The problem here is that the installation script in product-ecommerce.xml creates tables like vb4x_ecommerce_agreements, but the files use ecommerce_agreements, without the vb4x_ prefix.

Table names in the installation script needs to be changed.

Ah that makes sense :) I'm sure Nick will fix it after some rest :)

Nirjonadda 08 Jan 2015 21:09

I hate any mod from Christos Teriakis, Its more then dead projects because he/she like to change username or support website name.

ozzy47 08 Jan 2015 21:38

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nirjonadda (Post 2531334)
I hate any mod from Christos Teriakis, Its more then dead projects because he/she like to change username or support website name.

Then you have no reason to use it, if you do not like it. :)

Johnny G 08 Jan 2015 22:16

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nirjonadda (Post 2531334)
I hate any mod from Christos Teriakis, Its more then dead projects because he/she like to change username or support website name.

Nick has stepped in, and brought to life a very good, but dead product. He's done a superb job, IMO. If you don't like it, don't download it, don't mark it as installed, and maybe don't comment?


All times are GMT. The time now is 02:52.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.14
Copyright © 2021, MH Sub I, LLC dba vBulletin. All Rights Reserved. vBulletin® is a registered trademark of MH Sub I, LLC
Copyright ©2001 - , vbulletin.org. All rights reserved.