vBulletin Mods

The Official vBulletin Modifications Site
https://www.vbulletin.org/forum/showthread.php?t=215082

kalisekj 08 Oct 2009 15:31

So Close to getting the Advanced Version Yet So Very Far away. :((

Please fix the Purchase option on your site so we can purchase the IMDB 2.0

Thank you,

The link you have used to enter the PayPal system is invalid. Please review the link and try again.

Devanand 08 Oct 2009 16:35

There is no "imdb" and "images" folders in file you add.
---------------
I found out how to make it work but you should change it in your file because lot of people will be confused.
I have new problem now, it is on turkys language, how can I change it to english?
---------------

Another bug found. When I open page where is imdb tag, all my links change color to blue
Also , the page is loading very slow.

laztrix 08 Oct 2009 18:00

Quote:

Originally Posted by kalisekj (Post 1896611)
Upgrade instructions? I Installed and am using the previous version but have no idea if installing this on top of that one will cause issues and since you removed the previous installation instructions I do not remember the code I put in for it, so I can remove it and put the new code in.

Upgrade instructions added.

Quote:

Originally Posted by RedHacker (Post 1896440)
Can say better Installation Instructions?

I couldn't understand what you meant with that.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Devanand (Post 1896666)
There is no "imdb" and "images" folders in file you add.
---------------
I found out how to make it work but you should change it in your file because lot of people will be confused.
I have new problem now, it is on turkys language, how can I change it to english?
---------------

Another bug found. When I open page where is imdb tag, all my links change color to blue
Also , the page is loading very slow.

Fixed.

Quote:

Originally Posted by kalisekj (Post 1896630)
So Close to getting the Advanced Version Yet So Very Far away. :((

Please fix the Purchase option on your site so we can purchase the IMDB 2.0

Thank you,

The link you have used to enter the PayPal system is invalid. Please review the link and try again.

Fixed.

kalisekj 08 Oct 2009 18:19

Hi Latrix,

Thanks for fixing the Paypal Issue, The Problem with reversing the code changes made in 1.0 is that there were no instruction file with 1.0 it was all here on the page which of course you have changed, can you tell us or write in a text file the code changes we need to take out to remove 1.0 so we can install 2.0?

Thank You :D

laztrix 08 Oct 2009 18:45

Quote:

Originally Posted by kalisekj (Post 1896731)
Hi Latrix,

Thanks for fixing the Paypal Issue, The Problem with reversing the code changes made in 1.0 is that there were no instruction file with 1.0 it was all here on the page which of course you have changed, can you tell us or write in a text file the code changes we need to take out to remove 1.0 so we can install 2.0?

Thank You :D

Yes of course, I've rushed it a litle bit and forgot to write an upgrade instruction. I have updated the thread.

Devanand 08 Oct 2009 18:55

Which file should we change to make it different language?

I just update with new file you add and look what I get:

https://www.vbulletin.org/forum/external/2009/10/59.jpg

laztrix 08 Oct 2009 19:31

Quote:

Originally Posted by Devanand (Post 1896740)
Which file should we change to make it different language?

I just update with new file you add and look what I get:

The correspondent files are encrypted. I updated the zip. Delete your imdb folder and upload the new one to your forums root.

Sorry for the mix up.

silurius 08 Oct 2009 21:00

Is there a chance this could be expanded in the future to be a popup window, modal window or even a vb menu?

The use case for me is, I manage a forum where there are many, many, many threads devoted to specific films. Since it would be showing up all over the place, it would be ideal to have it be a link to a popup or new page instead.

I realize I can probably make this modification myself, but thought I'd suggest it here since it seems like an attractive feature in general. (Plus, I don't have the time right now to work on it).

Great mod, by the way. Thanks in advance.

laztrix 08 Oct 2009 22:10

Quote:

Originally Posted by silurius (Post 1896790)
Is there a chance this could be expanded in the future to be a popup window, modal window or even a vb menu?

The use case for me is, I manage a forum where there are many, many, many threads devoted to specific films. Since it would be showing up all over the place, it would be ideal to have it be a link to a popup or new page instead.

I realize I can probably make this modification myself, but thought I'd suggest it here since it seems like an attractive feature in general. (Plus, I don't have the time right now to work on it).

Great mod, by the way. Thanks in advance.

Why not ? I'll definitely take it into consideration.

silurius 08 Oct 2009 22:18

Thanks! Will keep an eye on this thread for a while. And I'll definitely PayPal you if I end up using your mod any form.

Keep up the good work.

9bz 09 Oct 2009 07:51

works great thx's ........... #80)

but how to get it to the left side of my post and not in the center.

laztrix 09 Oct 2009 12:53

Quote:

Originally Posted by 9bz (Post 1897004)
works great thx's ........... #80)

but how to get it to the left side of my post and not in the center.

Please only ask for support for the advanced version on the plugin support web site, thanks. (your question has been replied)

laztrix 09 Oct 2009 16:05

Plugin has been updated.

killerkraft 01 Nov 2009 22:37

Don't know if already asked, but, can this be made in Portuguese ?

As is :

Countries = País
Genre = Género
Language = Língua
Players = Actores

This is native Portuguese, not Brazilian, as the last one as some differences in some words.

KK

nikosb 03 Nov 2009 12:02

works great thx's