vBulletin Mods

The Official vBulletin Modifications Site
https://www.vbulletin.org/forum/showthread.php?t=232684

silverfox_uw 11 Jan 2010 08:15

cool, can not wait

DigitalDark 11 Jan 2010 08:20

CypherSTL, can you add some spaces between the name and category of medals and delete some "extra" categories?
Look

https://www.vbulletin.org/forum/exte...010/01/101.jpg

The category of both medals is "Videojuegos" but there are more words...
Default, Usuarios, Especiales, ED Awards, Halloween, are other categories but this medals aren't in these categories....

I know that making this mod its a lot of work. I like this. Thanks for your help!

CypherSTL 11 Jan 2010 08:45

DigitalDark,

The category display listings have been fixed in the version I will be releasing Monday afternoon/evening. I have also added spacing between the awards it displays.

CypherSTL 11 Jan 2010 11:44

YaAS 4.0.0 BETA 2 is now published for download.

Of course, report any bugs.

See first post for more details.

philr 11 Jan 2010 12:46

Thanks for realsing the update for V4, this has kinda made my forum complete. Have only installed on test froum at the moment until it is off Beta. One of the best mods around

absy 11 Jan 2010 13:55

Installed ty, but I get this error:
Quote:

MySQL Error : Mixing of GROUP columns (MIN(),MAX(),COUNT(),...) with no GROUP columns is illegal if there is no GROUP BY clause
Can anyone help please?

bart6767 11 Jan 2010 14:03

I get this at the bottom of the page ?

Members who received this award: 1
-- BEGIN TEMPLATE: awards_awardusers_bit --> , Bhoy_Molloy

http://www.randalstowncsc.net/awards.php

Is there a fix for this ?

RK1gaming 11 Jan 2010 14:18

nice jobs getting this ready for VB4 - I will wait for a nice full release but looking good so far on my test forum

Thunderbird8 11 Jan 2010 14:29

If an admin or a moderator attempts to give an award to a username with an apostrophe in it, the database query will get malformed and fail. This also affects 3.8. On the 3.8 setup I help run, I added an addslashes() around $vbulletin->GPC['awardusername'] line, as I wasn't aware of the escape_string function at the time.

CypherSTL 11 Jan 2010 14:41

Quote:

Originally Posted by absy (Post 1952668)
Installed ty, but I get this error:

Is this on a brand new fresh install, or upgrade?

Quote:

Originally Posted by bart6767 (Post 1952675)
I get this at the bottom of the page ?

Members who received this award: 1
-- BEGIN TEMPLATE: awards_awardusers_bit --> , Bhoy_Molloy

http://www.randalstowncsc.net/awards.php

Is there a fix for this ?

What other mods do you have on your forum? I've never seen anything like "BEGIN TEMPLATE" being outputted anywhere.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Thunderbird8 (Post 1952692)
If an admin or a moderator attempts to give an award to a username with an apostrophe in it, the database query will get malformed and fail. This also affects 3.8. On the 3.8 setup I help run, I added an addslashes() around $vbulletin->GPC['awardusername'] line, as I wasn't aware of the escape_string function at the time.

Ah, yes. I did have it marked down to fix by adding the escape_string function. I will get it updated.

absy 11 Jan 2010 14:44

Quote:

Is this on a brand new fresh install, or upgrade?
Its a fresh install, on a test version of my forum, the error is the same on the default skin and my custom skin

Googled the error, dont know if this helps:
Quote:

#

If the ONLY_FULL_GROUP_BY SQL mode is enabled, an error occurs:

mysql> SET sql_mode = 'ONLY_FULL_GROUP_BY';
Query OK, 0 rows affected (0.00 sec)

mysql> SELECT owner, COUNT(*) FROM pet;
ERROR 1140 (42000): Mixing of GROUP columns (MIN(),MAX(),COUNT()...)
with no GROUP columns is illegal if there is no GROUP BY clause

#

If ONLY_FULL_GROUP_BY is not enabled, the query is processed by treating all rows as a single group, but the value selected for each named column is indeterminate. The server is free to select the value from any row:

CypherSTL 11 Jan 2010 14:54

Bart, I did notice another error on your site, particularly with the Profile Tab. I left out a conditional statement in the output code for that.

For those who downloaded the BETA2 Zip file before this post, please re-download and import the XML.

CypherSTL 11 Jan 2010 14:55

Quote:

Originally Posted by absy (Post 1952700)
Its a fresh install, on a test version of my forum, the error is the same on the default skin and my custom skin

Googled the error, dont know if this helps:

Trying to see if I can duplicate it.

--
There is a SUM statement, which adds up the total amount of points. That could be where it is erroring out on. Did you make that setting custom on your database, or what?

absy 11 Jan 2010 15:02

not that I know, i disabled the points system and it works fine, so I am not worrired since I do not want to use the points, but it may be others might, thank you so much for working on this, itsa great part of our forum

CypherSTL 11 Jan 2010 15:07

@absy: I've tried it so far with fresh installed on VB 4.0PL1 using the normal mysql extension, and the mysqli extension. I myself cannot duplicate this. Anyone else running into this?