vBulletin Mods

The Official vBulletin Modifications Site
https://www.vbulletin.org/forum/showthread.php?t=201286

Cyb - Login To User Account
by Valter
10 Jan 2009 14:37

6 Attachment(s)
Info:
This will allow forum administrators to simply login to user accounts (to test forum functions, permissions etc...). SuperAdmin can choose admins who are able to use this function. SuperAdmin can set also who can login to other admin accounts. "Login As User" is shown in member profiles and Quick User Links (can be disabled). Option is automatically hidden in your own account and if target user is admin while you have no permissions to login to admin accounts.

See screenshots.

Installation:
1. Import XML file (as product): AdminCP > Plugin System > Manage Products > [Add/Import Product]

Variables:
-Link to login to user in memberinfo: $cyb_ltoua_link_mi
-Logged in as user alert: $cyb_ltoua_alert

To set options:
Go to: AdminCP > vBulletin Options > Cyb - Login To Other User Account

Versions:
v1.0 - May 20. 2006.
-First Release
v1.1 - May 21. 2006.
-Now SuperAdmin can log into other admins
v1.2 - Aug 04. 2006.
-Release of this hack for vB v3.6
v1.5 - Aug 29. 2006.
-Added option to easily go back to admin account
-Alert can be enabled/disabled
-Added "Product Version Checking"
-Only Admins allowed to use function can see "Login As" links
-Several code improvements
v1.6 - Sep 01. 2006.
-Fixed bug (error message at the top of "add new user" page)
-Fixed bug (uncached template)
v1.7 - Sep 05. 2006.
-Now only SuperAdmin can access settings where you choose which Admins can use the hack
-You can also set Admins who will be able to use other Admins accounts (only SuperAdmin can set this)
-Alert moved to navbar so it is now shown on any page to Admin who is logged in as someone else
v1.8 - Apr 23. 2007.
-"Last activity" not changed for target user when admin used account
-"Login As User" automatically hidden in your own account and if target user is admin and you have no permissions to login to admin accounts
-Admin not logged out from ACP when back to original account, except session expired regularly
-Added option to modify alert box CSS
-Many other code improvements and optimizations
-If you have older version of this hack installed please uninstall it before installing latest version or it will not work properly
v1.9.1 - Jul 23. 2007.
-Fixed bug (Security Exploit)
-Fixed bug ("login as user" doesn't work if you access user profile via last post info)
-"Go back" alert moved to header (for must of users there is no need to edit custom styles anymore)
-Now you can go back from banned user accounts without clearing cookies manually
v2.0 - Nov 08. 2007.
-New: Actions logged in Moderator Log
-Fixed bug where admins with primary usergroup different than 6 are not able to use hack
-Several minor bugs fixed
--You MUST uninstall older version before installing this one in order to get it working properly
v2.1 - May 03. 2008.
-Compatible with vBulletin 3.7
-Minor bugs fixed
v2.2 - Jun 23. 2008.
-Added option to disable logs
-Added option to switch to vB 3.6.x compatibility mode
-Fixed bug (session lost for target user when you go back to admin)
-Fixed bug (sessions lost for guests/bots when you login as another user)
-Made several compatibility improvements
v2.3 - Apr 11. 2009.
-Bug fix (non-Admins able to login to user accounts in some cases)
-Bug fix (Admin can not search product entries in ModLog by product ID)
-Bug fix (logging error if username contains special characters)
-Bug fix (Admin must be member of usergroup 6 to use product)
-Minor bugs fixed

Click INSTALL if you like this hack.

mastertek2000 11 Jan 2009 00:50

marked installed thanks

dt_truck11 11 Jan 2009 05:46

when i log into a members account it doesnt show up as im logged in. it still shows that im logged in as myself.

SnowBot 11 Jan 2009 05:49

Installed :)

-=Leb=- 11 Jan 2009 11:30

your mod is easier, dont need to edit memberinfo to add the link. Thx cyb, you'r awesome :)

MindStar 11 Jan 2009 15:08

Quote:

Originally Posted by dt_truck11 (Post 1708222)
when i log into a members account it doesnt show up as im logged in. it still shows that im logged in as myself.

I get the same thing :confused:

Valter 11 Jan 2009 15:42

Clear forum cookies, then try again.

MindStar 11 Jan 2009 15:52

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cybernetec (Post 1708635)
Clear forum cookies, then try again.

Yup, that's fixed it.

I had to manually delete my forum cookies in Firefox; when I tried logging out I kept getting logged back in again. Weird! :confused:

basil2070 11 Jan 2009 16:22

I installed this, but I see no link when I search for any members to login in their username.

VAN 13 Jan 2009 18:56

Installed on 3.8. Logging in as a user works, but switching back does not. I get a white screen that says "You have no permission to use this function!".

I've cleared cookies already. Ideas?

Falon 13 Jan 2009 20:07

Is it works on 3.7x ?

Golzarion 13 Jan 2009 20:18

The really important notice : the last version of this plugin causes the security conflict with vbseo ! Of course it depended on your vbseo setting.... but vbseo user should be more careful to use this plugin. Just an advise not offensive words...

Bulldog Stang 14 Jan 2009 05:54

Quote:

Originally Posted by VAN (Post 1711216)
Installed on 3.8. Logging in as a user works, but switching back does not. I get a white screen that says "You have no permission to use this function!".

Same problem on my end as well .. any fixes ???

SnowBot 14 Jan 2009 06:20

works fine here, try reinstalling and disabling some of your other mods, just incase they are messing it up. Like i say it works great here on both my test forum and live board.

VAN 15 Jan 2009 16:17

Quote:

Originally Posted by SnowBot (Post 1711790)
try reinstalling and disabling some of your other mods, just incase they are messing it up.

It's a clean and fresh upgrade to 3.8 - no other mods installed. I removed and re-installed and I'm still having the same problem, so this one has to go for now.

kellyandmark04 17 Jan 2009 01:43

I overwrote my previous version of this program that I was using on my 3.7.4 and now when I'm in someones profile under the ADMINCP I have log in as this user and log in as user how do I get rid of the other links???

kellyandmark04 17 Jan 2009 02:20

Nevermind I got it, I found that the other product from my previous version was still in the manage products page under a differet name and after a uninstall it took care of it and deleted the other.

M3xital 17 Jan 2009 11:45

Thanks, working great!!

algor65 19 Jan 2009 17:15

Quote:

Originally Posted by basil2070 (Post 1708671)
I installed this, but I see no link when I search for any members to login in their username.

The same happens to me...

TazzMann 20 Jan 2009 17:59

Quote:

I am having this same issue

TazzMann

Jason UK 20 Jan 2009 18:46

Same issues here.

"You have no permissions to use this function!"

I am getting that in the Admin panel when I click "Set Admins"

It is weird, I am doing that as an Admin account.

Maybe I am being ignorant as to what a Super Admin is about.

Jason UK 21 Jan 2009 06:42

Ok, me being dumb.

All you had to do guys is edit your config.php and put your user ID in the super administrator bit.

http://www.vbulletin.com/docs/html/what_is_superadmin

Then it will work fine.

VAN 21 Jan 2009 19:22

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jason UK (Post 1719793)
Ok, me being dumb.

All you had to do guys is edit your config.php and put your user ID in the super administrator bit.

I've had my id listed there since day one. Still doesn't work.

VAN 21 Jan 2009 19:56

The one below works with 3.8 Gold (but with one template edit)

http://www.vbulletin.org/forum/showthread.php?t=168819

steve1966 21 Jan 2009 20:41

this one by cyb is working for me

mastertek2000 17 Feb 2009 10:05

this is not working on 3.8.1 any idea????????????

gmerin 20 Feb 2009 21:12

Quote:

just installed and I have the same issue. I've tried all the suggestions here with no success.

gmerin 20 Feb 2009 21:21

Quote:

Originally Posted by VAN (Post 1720400)
The one below works with 3.8 Gold (but with one template edit)

this one works perfectly on my v3.8.1

cono1717 23 Feb 2009 18:42

This is so useful, thanks for the mod!

JohnBee 03 Mar 2009 05:38

This ones wacked
Cookie problems and doesn't allow return on 3.8.1
Hope it gets fixed, I really liked this mod

peterle1 03 Mar 2009 15:18

Quote:

Originally Posted by JohnBee (Post 1759038)
This ones wacked
Cookie problems and doesn't allow return on 3.8.1
Hope it gets fixed, I really liked this mod

You can only return when you lokk at a thread.
Think one can change this with an template edit.

KURTZ 05 Mar 2009 11:34

onto 3.8.1 i've a 'no permission' error when i select the button, but if i refresh the page i'm logged with the other account ... it's weird ...

any tip to fix this?

monika 07 Mar 2009 12:01

Thanks. works on 3.8.1:)

KURTZ 11 Mar 2009 15:49

Quote:

Originally Posted by KURTZ (Post 1760937)
onto 3.8.1 i've a 'no permission' error when i select the button, but if i refresh the page i'm logged with the other account ... it's weird ...

any tip to fix this?

news about this issue? :confused:

Megatr0n 14 Mar 2009 15:53

Done.

Valter 14 Mar 2009 19:35

Thanks, this will be fixed.

You should remove error details from your post. ;)

updated 24 Mar 2009 22:03

This seems to have a problem with logging in to a username that has an apostrophe/single quote in it. Otherwise seems fine in 3.8.1.

Invalid SQL: INSERT INTO `moderatorlog`
(userid, dateline, action, ipaddress)
VALUES ('x', '123456789', 'Logged in as <a href="http://----.com/member.php?u=1234">Example's Badname</a>', '1.2.3.4');

For a temporary workaround, I just changed the line that constructs that phrase ($cybltua_loginfo = ) to put in a userid instead of the name.

Thanks.

Sweeks 30 Mar 2009 10:16

There is a serious security bug in this modification which can allow a member to access any user account. DO NOT INSTALL! Been hacked twice because of this product!
________
TOYOTA 4RUNNER

KURTZ 30 Mar 2009 10:52

*uninstalled: waiting for Cyb's feedbacks and fixes ...

OmniBuzz 30 Mar 2009 15:48

Installed and uninstalled (few issues with ssl) I 'll check it later...

Valter 30 Mar 2009 16:29

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sweeks (Post 1780233)
There is a serious security bug in this modification which can allow a member to access any user account. DO NOT INSTALL! Been hacked twice because of this product!

Impossible.

You can always check in moderator log who used this hack.

Sweeks 30 Mar 2009 17:45

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cybernetec (Post 1780386)
Impossible.

You can always check in moderator log who used this hack.

There is some form of security bug in this which allows even a guest to use it. If I could PM you I would let you experience the flaw as I dont wish to post it publically.

Now unless there is something wrong with how I have set this up then there definitely is a problem. The only users I have allowed to use this is two admin accounts, I dont understand how guests could use it.
________
Extreme Vaporizer Sale

Sweeks 30 Mar 2009 20:57

We have also found out that users were able to use the login to user account via a link on all members profiles as a guest.
________
BODY SCIENCE

Raptor 30 Mar 2009 22:53

this works great on vb 3.8.1

Sweeks 30 Mar 2009 23:03

Quote:

Originally Posted by Raptor (Post 1780657)

Apparently not fully:

http://www.vbulletin.org/forum/showp...&postcount=247

I hope that this is something I have overlooked.
________
Ferrari Fx

Valter 31 Mar 2009 00:16

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sweeks (Post 1780442)
There is some form of security bug in this which allows even a guest to use it. If I could PM you I would let you experience the flaw as I dont wish to post it publically.

Now unless there is something wrong with how I have set this up then there definitely is a problem. The only users I have allowed to use this is two admin accounts, I dont understand how guests could use it.

Have you checked your ModLog for this product entries?

Feel free to report product to forum Staff so they can check it and move it to "Mod Graveyard" if they find such bug. Noone reported such issue before.

Check your settings and ensure that proper user IDs are added to the list of Admins. IDs should be separated with commas.

nascartr 31 Mar 2009 15:24

I tested with a regular member and a guest, I don't have the problem.

Sweeks 31 Mar 2009 19:25

There is no logs at all of the activity as it is a guest able to do this. All user ID's have been correct too. @ Nascartr, I have tested it myself on a friends board without the same problem. I am sure this wasnt possible on our board until lately. Could it be anything to do with not using the default memberinfo template?
________
FAMILY GUY DICUSSION

Wifey 01 Apr 2009 21:19

I got a vbulletin error page when I tried to log in to an account on my site. I went back to the main page and it was gone, and I was logged in as myself but it was telling me I was logged in as someone else. I haven't even opened this site yet and have maybe 4 other hacks total installed. Any idea?

Great hack, by the way -- I had it on my last board and it was very useful with helping out a user on their account without having them change their password to something generic and then changing it back.

Valter 01 Apr 2009 21:59

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sweeks (Post 1781228)
Could it be anything to do with not using the default memberinfo template?

Nope. Even if you give them direct link to loginasuser script they will not be able to do that.
Quote:

Originally Posted by Wifey (Post 1781967)
I got a vbulletin error page when I tried to log in to an account on my site.

What error?

Try to clear forum cookies, then re-log-in to your account, then try to log-in as user.

padfoot007 02 Apr 2009 05:25

DUDE...omg this is one of the most amazing and freaky plugin ever...<3 u

Sweeks 03 Apr 2009 16:55

Youve said this is impossible, well how come it is doing this on our board as a guest even after installing the plugin again?

[removed the link ;)] is exactly what can be used on our forum for some reason with this modification enabled. That is without link on profiles etc and only allowed for myself to use it in the options for this.
________
Mercedes-Benz W125 History

Sweeks 03 Apr 2009 17:00

Got it at last! This modification is not to blame and I apologise Cyb, I have just figured it out! Another mod is allowing this security risk to be open in conflict which I am reporting.
________
Mflb vaporizer

Sweeks 03 Apr 2009 17:37

Actually I take that back, it is still doing the same thing.

I have tested the flaw in IE8 but it doesnt work and only seems to work in FF. I have disabled all the modifications using usergroups and still get this problem. Also, our guest count drops to zero guests as soon as I attempt the trick, it resets our guests somehow.
________
Vaporizer Information

Brother Malachi 08 Apr 2009 22:49

I didn't realize the logging was on by default and have now disabled it, but is there a way to get rid of the logs that are already in the database?

Phobos49 09 Apr 2009 07:41

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sweeks (Post 1783114)
Youve said this is impossible, well how come it is doing this on our board as a guest even after installing the plugin again?

is exactly what can be used on our forum for some reason with this modification enabled. That is without link on profiles etc and only allowed for myself to use it in the options for this.

Damn, he is right!!!! :eek::eek::eek::eek:

With this link I am able to login into any account at my forum I want to! Even wihthout being even logged in before!!!

How is this possible?!?!?! DANGEROUS!!!!!!

Brother Malachi 09 Apr 2009 07:48

Sweeks, edit that link out.

Brother Malachi 09 Apr 2009 07:53

And of course Cybernetec doesn't accept PMs. Unless he takes a look at the above within a day I'm going to PM one of the mods and have them move this to the mod graveyard.

Phobos49 09 Apr 2009 08:08

I just edited my Quote so that the URL disappears.

Well, I'm a bit shocked... I never thought, that an AddOn could do things like that! :eek::(

Brother Malachi 09 Apr 2009 08:10

I PMed an admin to remove the other URL too.

Phobos49 09 Apr 2009 08:20

Did somebody already cross check versions 3.7, 3.6 and 3.5 if they have the same heavy bug?

btw: every admin using this AddOn should be informed "asap" by eMail as soon as Cybernetec or vb-Admin has confirmed this bug.

Phobos49 09 Apr 2009 08:47

Here I go again...

Seems like we have a worst-case-scenario... :( I just tried to "hijack" an admin account of a forum postet in the signatur of an user using the 3.7-Version.

Unfortunatly, I was successfull...
I now have full access of his forum! Don't worry - I will not do any harm!

ADMINs! Please remove all versions of this AddOn & inform every admin to disable this AddOn as soon as possible!
If vb-Admins would like to test hijacking forums - send PN an I'll give you some links to vunerable forums. There you can hijack any account you want. Unbelivable!!!! :mad::down:

TheCatcher 09 Apr 2009 09:15

Confirm the Phobos49 called Bug!

Sweeks 09 Apr 2009 09:51

Told you it wasnt impossible :D The only mod that does the same and seems secure right now is:

________
FISTING MILF

rmxs 14 Apr 2009 12:06

I think now the problem fixed :P

KURTZ 14 Apr 2009 12:09

changelog?

sturdy 14 Apr 2009 12:10

Im currently using this hack for my forum. But how is it possible that somebody easily uses the url ? Does he need an account on the forum or which way does it work ?

-=Leb=- 14 Apr 2009 12:33

a confirmation from cyb will be nice.
Sorry if i ask Cyb, is this mod safe now? can i install it?

-=Leb=- 14 Apr 2009 12:35

if this mod safe now, plz edit phobos post above!

Phobos49 14 Apr 2009 12:53

Quote:

Originally Posted by Leb (Post 1790967)
if this mod safe now, plz edit phobos post above!

Why? Version 2.2 ist absolutly unsafe!

Version 2.3 should be safe now (did not test myself yet).

But every admin MUST updated to 2.3 to secure his forum!

So I am not going to edit my posting.

Sweeks 14 Apr 2009 14:06

Quote:

Originally Posted by sturdy (Post 1790949)
Im currently using this hack for my forum. But how is it possible that somebody easily uses the url ? Does he need an account on the forum or which way does it work ?

Guests could also use the exploit.
________
Ipad guide

sturdy 14 Apr 2009 14:34

When I try to add this url-code to the member.php I just see a login screen. So, there is no problem is it ?

Phobos49 14 Apr 2009 15:56

Quote:

Originally Posted by sturdy (Post 1791010)
When I try to add this url-code to the member.php I just see a login screen. So, there is no problem is it ?

If you allow guest to view member profiles - you will have this problem. Try!

atmaca 14 Apr 2009 16:05

Thanks for update.

New Version!
by Valter
14 Apr 2009 19:09

v2.3 - Apr 11. 2009.
-Bug fix (non-Admins able to login to user accounts in some cases)
-Bug fix (Admin can not search product entries in ModLog by product ID)
-Bug fix (logging error if username contains special characters)
-Bug fix (Admin must be member of usergroup 6 to use product)
-Minor bugs fixed

Upgrade Info:
-Import product XML, allow overwrite
-Revert product templates if any modified

KevinGupta 14 Apr 2009 22:04

nice man!

Sweeks 16 Apr 2009 09:06

The update is working fine now Thank you. The only problem is when manually placing the link in MEMBERINFO everyone can see it unless you wrap it in a conditional like the following.

Block Disabled:      (Update License Status)  
Suspended or Unlicensed Members Cannot View Code.

They cant use it though even as a guest but the link certainly needs a conditional around it before it is hidden to everyone else.
________
Halfbaked

tommyturnage 24 Apr 2009 07:12

Works perfect

Thanks!

jaredwilli 24 Apr 2009 15:54

When I click on Set Admins, it loads misc.php in that frame, and no where can I set the admins that can use this.
It seems this link isnt working

misc.php?do=cybltua_set

Skyrider 02 May 2009 19:31

It doesn't matter who I "log in to" I always get:

Quote:

FF|SkyPirate, You are currently using FF|SkyPirate's account. Click here to go back to your admin account.
Is this right? Always logging in to myself? I checked the link, and the UserID when it logs in to the account on the end is always different.

Valter 02 May 2009 21:46

Clear browser cache and forum cookies, then try again. Target user name should be displayed in message box.

FF|SkyPirate, You are currently using Cybernetec's account. Click here to go back to your admin account.

Super Jinni 04 May 2009 15:00

I just found a bug:
in modcp when super moderator go to view user's profile he gets this error:

Warning: array_merge() [function.array-merge]: Argument #1 is not an array in [path]/modcp/user.php(348) : eval()'d code on line 29

this error appear when viewing this page:
http://www.yoursite.com/forum/modcp/user.php?do=viewuser&u=xxx
were xxx is the user id

or by going - in modcp - Users -> Search for Users -> then type user name -> [View Profile] and there it is.

hope you could fix that ASAP.

thanks -Cyp for all your great work :)

Valter 05 May 2009 00:29

This has nothing with the ModCP.

Try disabling your installed hacks one by one to find which one causes errors.

Super Jinni 05 May 2009 05:29

I did, they I disabled them all one by one and it was this hack.
I even disabled them all and enabled only this hack and got the error. if I disable it everything is normal and no error appears.

I'm sure it's from this hack because I installed this hack in my test forum and the error occurred after I installed it, when I disable it the error is gone.
I even installed it in another fresh forum in my localhost with no other hack beside it (only this hack installed in the fresh forum)

maybe this hack has nothing to do with the ModCP, but it definitely has something to do with useradmin_edit_start hook.
the line 348 in the user.php file is:

and you are using that hook in this mod.

NOTE: this error appears only if I look for another user than me (the admin I mean)
if I view my profile as an admin via modcp nothing appears and everything is normal. but if I view another users profile, the error is there.

does anyone else has this error in this way? can anyone confirm please?

Kottos 12 May 2009 21:16

if I on a user acc to log in want come myself the message: Kottos, You are currently using Kottos's account. Click here to go back to your admin account. . which wrong I make

cu

kottos

tipoboy 12 May 2009 21:30

Quote:

Originally Posted by Super Jinni (Post 1804813)
I did, they I disabled them all one by one and it was this hack.
I even disabled them all and enabled only this hack and got the error. if I disable it everything is normal and no error appears.

I'm sure it's from this hack because I installed this hack in my test forum and the error occurred after I installed it, when I disable it the error is gone.
I even installed it in another fresh forum in my localhost with no other hack beside it (only this hack installed in the fresh forum)

maybe this hack has nothing to do with the ModCP, but it definitely has something to do with useradmin_edit_start hook.
the line 348 in the user.php file is:

and you are using that hook in this mod.

NOTE: this error appears only if I look for another user than me (the admin I mean)
if I view my profile as an admin via modcp nothing appears and everything is normal. but if I view another users profile, the error is there.

does anyone else has this error in this way? can anyone confirm please?

got the same error on another log in as user mod,

work arond:

go in to plugins and disable the cyb - log in to user account EU - useradmin_edit_start

i have no issue with this mod so unsure if that will work

Super Jinni 18 May 2009 11:59

Quote:

Originally Posted by tipoboy (Post 1809609)
got the same error on another log in as user mod,

work arond:

go in to plugins and disable the cyb - log in to user account EU - useradmin_edit_start

i have no issue with this mod so unsure if that will work

Thanks tipoboy.

for your work around, I'm afraid if I disable the cyb - log in to user account EU - useradmin_edit_start the mod won't work properly.

although I don't use this mod much, but it's really great one. and now I have it disabled till Cybernetec come up with a fix if possible.

djaravindth 18 May 2009 14:13

thanks a lot..
its awesome plugin

tipoboy 10 Jun 2009 11:48

Quote:

Originally Posted by Super Jinni (Post 1812866)
Thanks tipoboy.

for your work around, I'm afraid if I disable the cyb - log in to user account EU - useradmin_edit_start the mod won't work properly.

although I don't use this mod much, but it's really great one. and now I have it disabled till Cybernetec come up with a fix if possible.

i had this same error with the mod panel, and i disabled the plugin and it doesnt affct the product, i can still log into users accounts with no problems

dancue 12 Jun 2009 01:56

A Few problems I'm running into.

1 - If I login to an account it will give me a redirect loop error. (I'm Using VBSEO) Pressing back page will then have me log into the user account.

2 - While using the user account, if I log into the admincp I will then be logged in the site as my name with the option of going back to the admin account.

3 - Lastly, trying to go back to the admin account will have the same error as #1.

glowinggal 15 Jun 2009 03:54

installed this on 3.8.3 and doesn't seem to be any issues and set up admin permissions BUT.... when going to a user's settings the "log in as user" option is not in the drop down? suggestions?

glowinggal 15 Jun 2009 04:01

nvm got it; I had to change the userid of my admin acct. it was set by default to 1 which i thought i was but had remembered i changed my username at some point which changed my id #

markuswarren 16 Jun 2009 15:37

Firstly, An absolutely excellent mod!

Secondly, is it possible to add the "Login as User" option to the Postbit (postbit_legacy in this case) popup menu that you get when you click on a users name when viewing a thread? If so, what do I need to do? I can see the section in the postbit_legacy template where the other popup options are, but I'm unsure as to exactly what to put in there to log the user in.

Mysterious2207 25 Jun 2009 19:47

Every time i have this mod enabled i get a white screen that says "Flood" how can i fix this?

tipoboy 29 Jun 2009 23:32

CYB:

I have been using this mod with no problem for months, but i have since started a new board, on the same server added this mod, and it doesnt appear to work now.....

I log in as the user without a problem, it displays the you are currently logged in as userX click here to return to your account....

but when i click here it somehoe logs me in as that user and i can not log out again without manually clicking the log out link and manually logging myself in again

I am now using 3.8.3 and any help would be greatly appreciated .....

thanks in advanced
dave

Valter 30 Jun 2009 00:20

Clear all forum cookies, then re-login and try it again.

Peacelily 02 Jul 2009 14:55

This has a problem. If I have my forums set to ask a user to change their password after a certain amount of days, it will not let me log in and them and get past "changing their password" which presents a problem.

Anyway, take care

Peacelily 02 Jul 2009 15:01

And after I have logged in as a user and gone back to me

, it will not let me log out as myself.

I don't even know what to do.

HastleGames 08 Jul 2009 12:08

install the mod, but I see no option anywhere. nor in the admin-panel or the front-panel

sorry for my bad English

Valter 08 Jul 2009 13:28

First set admins, then option will be shown.

Check screenshot 5, then screenshot 4.