vBulletin Mods

The Official vBulletin Modifications Site
https://www.vbulletin.org/forum/showthread.php?t=274972

Papa Bear 04 Dec 2011 02:47

Just what I have been waiting for..marked as installed..Thanks.

kenp 04 Dec 2011 04:59

Would def buy the pro version if you could introduce a second level sub menu in it. None the less great job!

DragonByte Tech 05 Dec 2011 01:50

vBNavTabs v1.0.2 Released!

A quick product update to solve a issue.

Fixed: A issue with tabs only showing one sub-link if their was more than one added.
Fixed: A issue with dropdown tabs only showing one dropdown item if their was more than one added.

To solve the issue:

Please download v1.0.2 and upload the files to your server, and re import the xml.

Then you need to go to the Manage Dropdowns and the Manage Sub-links pages and just click on Save changes and everything should show up as intended. (if you have any added)

Chris

Bacon Butty 06 Dec 2011 18:43

Does the pro version remove the footer copyright?

DragonByte Tech 06 Dec 2011 22:00

No the branding free is a separate addon to the product it's self.

Chris

Myth-Scape 07 Dec 2011 00:33

hey I am having some issues with the dropdowns. I got it linking to two different dropdown choices, but it does not show the second option. Why is this? how can I fix it?

DragonByte Tech 07 Dec 2011 01:01

Sounds like you are running v1.0.1 follow the instructions in post #18

Chris

Myth-Scape 07 Dec 2011 01:35

Quote:

Originally Posted by DragonByte Tech (Post 2275374)
Sounds like you are running v1.0.1 follow the instructions in post #18

Chris

I already have the one you have on front page installed. Everything works perfect except it does not drop down a second time. I am using the regular vb theme as well.

www.myth-scape.com/forums

^ that is my forums you can see there where it does not drop down. I will post a couple of pictures in a minute or so of my current admin cp with the settings set

EDIT: um ...it must not save to the cache or whatever correctly.Because now it won't let me set the dropdowns I made to that tab ( it doesn't even show the tab...) It shows the tab on the home page but doesn't allow me to make a dropdown for that tab.

lol I am going to disable it for now until we can get the fixed I think there is another nav mod somewhere on here that is compatible.

DragonByte Tech 07 Dec 2011 01:49

If you could pm me a admin account, and ftp info I could try to get it sorted, this is the first I have come across this since 1.0.2 has been released.

Chris

Myth-Scape 07 Dec 2011 02:21

Quote:

Originally Posted by DragonByte Tech (Post 2275392)
If you could pm me a admin account, and ftp info I could try to get it sorted, this is the first I have come across this since 1.0.2 has been released.

Chris

I fixed it :) I just reinstalled the entire product (for a third time lol ) third times a charm I guess.

DragonByte Tech 07 Dec 2011 02:36

Glad it is sorted, and thanks for being persistent with it, I still don't have a explanation as to why you experienced that issue, but hopefully it was just a fluke.

Chris

Guest200915 08 Dec 2011 10:37

Is there an option to remove all branding links if i buy pro version of this mod?

DragonByte Tech 08 Dec 2011 11:11

You can purchase branding free for the lite or pro versions from the DBT website

Block Disabled:      (Update License Status)  
Suspended or Unlicensed Members Cannot View Code.

Chris

temsamane 08 Dec 2011 11:38

is it possible to add a popup link? (link to open chatbrowser)

Lazorbeam 08 Dec 2011 14:57

Quote:

Originally Posted by temsamane (Post 2275858)
is it possible to add a popup link? (link to open chatbrowser)

Target _blank