vBulletin Mods

The Official vBulletin Modifications Site
https://www.vbulletin.org/forum/showthread.php?t=274972

DragonByte Tech 02 Jan 2012 22:05

Quote:

Originally Posted by KGodel (Post 2283150)
I am still getting the error after upgrading where only 1 drop-down link will show.

I am unable to verify that on my dev console, could you pm me a admin account and ftp info so I can look into it.

Chris

KGodel 02 Jan 2012 22:29

Nevermind. I seem to have fixed it by changing the display order and removing a 0...:| Seems to be pretty finicky.

DragonByte Tech 04 Jan 2012 03:19

Quote:

Originally Posted by KGodel (Post 2283180)
Nevermind. I seem to have fixed it by changing the display order and removing a 0...:| Seems to be pretty finicky.

Could you tell me how you had the tad set up, name display order etc so I can try to replicate the issue.

Chris

DragonByte Tech 07 Jan 2012 01:21

Here is what was updated:

Changed: Some hook locations as to not interfere with footer of other mods. (Lite/Pro)
Changed: Some of the coding in the php files. (Lite/Pro)
Fixed: A issue with the left pane ACP menu showing if you had the product disabled. (Lite/Pro)

Chris

mmoore5553 08 Jan 2012 23:33

Does this have the select option ? When you click on it tab it highlights it or something ?

DragonByte Tech 08 Jan 2012 23:45

As long as all the fields are filled out correctly, and the tab is not a dropdown tab, yes the tab will highlight.

Chris

mmoore5553 09 Jan 2012 00:10

Oh great only thing i did not like is copyright being 75 dollars to remove. That is a bit steep but have to think about this then.

der_darkon 10 Jan 2012 23:49

Somehow im doing something wrong. :(

I want to show some categories build with the CMS as tabs and some subcategories of it as sublinks.

The tab is shown, but it will not highlight when clicked and no sublinks are shown.

So i guess i did a mistake in managing the tabs, especialy the "Tab Mode" seems to be a problem.
The URL of one of the categories is "content.php?r=34-magazin", what do i have to fill in the field "THIS_SCRIPT value"?

Ignoring my problems, i have to say this is one fine mod. :)

DragonByte Tech 11 Jan 2012 01:54

Set the THIS_SCRIPT value to vbcms and it should work.

Chris

der_darkon 11 Jan 2012 09:52

1 Attachment(s)
:eek:

Now i have all tabs refering to a cms-page highlighted AND all the sublinks are shown above each other.

I took a screenshot:

Attachment 135694

DragonByte Tech 11 Jan 2012 22:19

Try removing the THIS_SCRIPT value you entered and change THIS_SCRIPT to URL or URL Parameter.

Chris

der_darkon 13 Jan 2012 00:48

I allready tried that, it doesnt work. :(
Now only the tab for the CMS-indexpage will be highlighted and the submenus for the other CMS-based tabs are not shown.

I started to try it a different way with dropdown-tabs. This works allright, not the way i hoped to archive, but its working. :)
But there is a tiny little question regarding the dropdowns. They are shown with a min-width of 400 pixel wich is far to wide. Im searching and searching but could not find the css, template or stylevariable to change this to 0. Where can i edit the min-width?

DragonByte Tech 13 Jan 2012 01:02

The Pro version has a stylevar setting that you can control the width. Other than that it is hard coded in vbulletin, and is standard size output from vbulletin.

Chris

fookaa 14 Jan 2012 14:40

Hi m8,

Awesome mod man...

1 Question... Is there anyway to change the height of the drop down menus as you can the width ?

My dropdown menu is 100px wide but there is like a 3 or 4 px gap around each item so the height of the whole dropdown is very long.

The drop down for menus like quick links and forum actions is much more compact looking and thats what i want ...

Any ideas ?

DragonByte Tech 14 Jan 2012 18:42

I suppose that is controlled by vbulletin and is hard coded, I have not even looked where that is due to the fact of the pro version allowing images in the dropdowns.

Chris