vBulletin Mods

The Official vBulletin Modifications Site
https://www.vbulletin.org/forum/showthread.php?t=231407

AndrewD 31 Jan 2010 05:36

Quote:

Originally Posted by oechertigger (Post 1969245)
hi,

is it possible to expand the linklist???
So that all links of all categories are shown on one page, devieded only by the category title!

Means:

cateory 1
link
link
link

category 2
link
link

Thanks for help!

This is not currently an option. However, you can group entries in a single category into different subgroups, by using different 'display orders' (all the entries with display order 1 will be grouped together, then all with 2, etc. You can then give the subgroup titles by using the "cat_entry_dseq_titles" LDM admin setting.

AndrewD 31 Jan 2010 06:29

Quote:

Originally Posted by dinozz (Post 1969147)
No solutions for my problems?

I took a look at your site. Your problem is caused by a change in the behaviour of one of the standard vbulletin php functions in the latest release. I will provide a fix in LDM 3.0.2. In the meantime, you can work round the problem by leaving the LDM admin setting 'thumbs_dir' blank.

dinozz 31 Jan 2010 07:58

very thanks
now i wait for LDM 3.02

obmob 01 Feb 2010 18:30

1 Attachment(s)
Finally, I'm trying to go online with one site, unfortunately, things aren't going as smooth as I thought they might be, first, I can't show some icons, source code shows nothing. It seems those are vbulletin icons, but somehow there is no source that points to any image file.

Then, the images that belong to each entry are not shown at all.

Hope someone can help me figure what is wrong so far.
Thanks! :D

Attached a linkbit image.

AndrewD 04 Feb 2010 09:22

Quote:

Originally Posted by obmob (Post 1972352)
Finally, I'm trying to go online with one site, unfortunately, things aren't going as smooth as I thought they might be, first, I can't show some icons, source code shows nothing. It seems those are vbulletin icons, but somehow there is no source that points to any image file.

Then, the images that belong to each entry are not shown at all.

Hope someone can help me figure what is wrong so far.
Thanks! :D

Attached a linkbit image.

You need to get your LDM icons directory (on your server) resynchronised with the contents of this directory on the release zip.

freexav 04 Feb 2010 11:48

hey dude!
awesome mod!
however, as I have many social groups, I would like to know if it could be possible to make social group links and download page.
Then, each group could be able to upload and download documents together, from their group page. Would-it be possible also for each group to decide wether the documents they put online are visible to the group only or to any member.

Best!
keep up the good work!

xav

obmob 04 Feb 2010 23:36

Quote:

Originally Posted by AndrewD (Post 1974517)
You need to get your LDM icons directory (on your server) resynchronised with the contents of this directory on the release zip.

OMG... in other words, please :eek:

EDIT: I reinstalled imagemagick and now images generated by ldm are shown, but not those lost icons, still, no source is shown in the html code x.x

AndrewD 07 Feb 2010 11:14

Quote:

Originally Posted by freexav (Post 1974576)
hey dude!
awesome mod!
however, as I have many social groups, I would like to know if it could be possible to make social group links and download page.
Then, each group could be able to upload and download documents together, from their group page. Would-it be possible also for each group to decide wether the documents they put online are visible to the group only or to any member.

Best!
keep up the good work!

xav

Good suggestion. I'll investigate.

obmob 07 Feb 2010 18:05

1 Attachment(s)
Andrew, can you help me? I searched the wiki for something like you said, and can't find a thing. :(

This is how my code shows some icons:

Block Disabled:      (Update License Status)  
Suspended or Unlicensed Members Cannot View Code.

AndrewD 08 Feb 2010 15:54

Quote:

Originally Posted by obmob (Post 1976788)
Andrew, can you help me? I searched the wiki for something like you said, and can't find a thing. :(

This is how my code shows some icons:

Sorry, I was probably being a bit obscure.

Take a look at LDM/admin/settings, at the file_icons_dir setting. The default in this version of LDM should be images/ldm-silk-icons/, which is not the same as with the previous version. Also check that this directory contains about 63 icons - if not, upload them from the release file.

obmob 09 Feb 2010 03:21

Quote:

Originally Posted by AndrewD (Post 1977492)
Sorry, I was probably being a bit obscure.

Take a look at LDM/admin/settings, at the file_icons_dir setting. The default in this version of LDM should be images/ldm-silk-icons/, which is not the same as with the previous version. Also check that this directory contains about 63 icons - if not, upload them from the release file.

OMG... I never thought that O.o

Thanks, I'll redo my templates now u.u

Alfa1 09 Feb 2010 16:36

Quote:

Originally Posted by AndrewD (Post 1931114)
I have no formal plans, but I suspect this is the list of priorities:

a) Get LDM working with its current functionality with VB4. So far, this seems mainly a matter of dealing with all the templates and template calls.

b) Tidy things up so that LDM follows (e.g.) the new css practices and stylevars

c) Integrate with the CMS, including widgets to replicate the previous vbadvanced addons

I'm not sure about vbadvanced support yet. Will have to see what is forthcoming.

d) Only then will I start thinking about new features/suggestions

With Integration with the CMS, do you mean making LDM a CMS content type?

obmob 09 Feb 2010 18:27

I think Andrew refers to those modules that work with vbAdvanced. :p

How can i rebuild this link to work with vB4? I was able to do the resize on my images, but can't figure how to do this particular link OO

I want the image to point into the single view before downloading.
You can see the online test here.

AndrewD 10 Feb 2010 04:35

Quote:

Originally Posted by obmob (Post 1978450)
I think Andrew refers to those modules that work with vbAdvanced. :p

How can i rebuild this link to work with vB4? I was able to do the resize on my images, but can't figure how to do this particular link OO

I want the image to point into the single view before downloading.
You can see the online test here.

should do it.

obmob 10 Feb 2010 17:38

Thanks Andrew!

Unfortunately, for some reason, my link is not showing. This is my SHORT template could you take a look and tell me what is wrong?

Basically, the main difference is trying to resize the image, maybe it has too much code, don't know, took it from the MAGNIFY template if I recall.

:)