vBulletin Mods

The Official vBulletin Modifications Site
https://www.vbulletin.org/forum/showthread.php?t=277322

[DBTech] Copyright Management v2 (vB4)
by DragonByte Tech
20 Jan 2012 23:20

1 Attachment(s)
What is Copyright Management?
Copyright Management from DragonByte Tech is a modification designed to merge all copyright footers from DragonByte Tech mods into a single line shown on all pages.

New in v2.0, you can also choose to compress the list of mods to a single link back to DBTech which will display a list of all the products you have installed.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you like this mod please hit the https://www.vbulletin.org/forum/external/2015/08/1.png button to the right ---->

Please remember to click the, https://www.vbulletin.org/forum/external/2015/08/2.png button to the right if you installed the mod ---->

What does 'Marking As Installed' do ?

* It helps you to stay on top of updates - members who have installed modifications will be notified by us whenever new updates are available.

For security issues - vbulletin.org will contact all members who have installed a modification whenever a security issue is brought to their attention.

* Marking a modification as installed also helps us know how many people are using our work, giving us extra incentive to provide more features and new modifications.

We appreciate the support!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Other addons available @ www.DragonByte-Tech.com/forum

Feature List
  • Merges copyright footers from DragonByte Tech mods into a single line
This mod merges the copyright notifications of all DragonByte Tech mods in the footer of all pages which includes:
  • 1 Link to DragonByte Technologies homepage
  • EITHER 1 Link to Product Description page of each modification merged, OR 1 link to a "Details" page on DBTech listing all your installed DBTech modifications

Example of "1 Link to Product Description page of each modification merged":
Quote:

vB Optimise, vBShout, [...] - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright 2013 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Example of "1 link to a "Details" page on DBTech listing all your installed DBTech modifications"
Quote:

Parts of this site powered by vBulletin Mods & Addons from DragonByte Technologies Ltd. (Details)

Mukashi 21 Jan 2012 04:13

Very very glad to see that my suggestion from the vBSecurity thread was taken on, and so quickly too. =) Installing it now.

EDIT: One suggestion. We have one DragonByte Tech mod (vBActivity & Awards) currently installed but not actually enabled currently, since we've not yet had the time to get it configured properly for the purpose we have planned for it. Previously, it didn't show up in the copyright notices, but with this addon installed it now is. Might be best if this addon actually checks if the other products are actually enabled on the forum before adding them to the copyright notice.

Eric 21 Jan 2012 08:04

"What is Thread / Post Bookmarking?" ;)

kfyonur 21 Jan 2012 09:25

i couldn't find Daily Cleanup in scheduled task manager.

DragonByte Tech 21 Jan 2012 14:15

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mukashi (Post 2290441)
EDIT: One suggestion. We have one DragonByte Tech mod (vBActivity & Awards) currently installed but not actually enabled currently, since we've not yet had the time to get it configured properly for the purpose we have planned for it. Previously, it didn't show up in the copyright notices, but with this addon installed it now is. Might be best if this addon actually checks if the other products are actually enabled on the forum before adding them to the copyright notice.

That's not currently possible, sorry :(

I'd have to rework the way it works, so it might come in a future version though :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Eric (Post 2290484)
"What is Thread / Post Bookmarking?" ;)

Fixed, thanks :D

Quote:

Originally Posted by kfyonur (Post 2290497)
i couldn't find Daily Cleanup in scheduled task manager.

I'm pretty sure it's there :)

Fillip

Sayid 21 Jan 2012 14:58

Nice mod for DBTech mods addicts :p

sparkster666 05 Feb 2012 00:25

Does not move vBCredits II Deluxe?

DragonByte Tech 05 Feb 2012 16:50

Certain products are not compatible, vBCredits II Deluxe is one of them. Sorry :(

Fillip

Bounce 08 Nov 2012 00:13

Nothing happened :(

Does it merge lite and pro links?

DragonByte Tech 08 Nov 2012 01:17

It may take up to 24 hours for the changes to take into effect. It doesn't care about Lite or Pro :)

Fillip

Bounce 10 Nov 2012 11:52

Quote:

Originally Posted by DragonByte Tech (Post 2379271)
It may take up to 24 hours for the changes to take into effect. It doesn't care about Lite or Pro :)

Fillip

:up: yip working now

DragonByte Tech 14 Dec 2012 22:21

New in v2.0, you can also choose to compress the list of mods to a single link back to DBTech which will display a list of all the products you have installed.

Fillip

DragonByte Tech 05 Apr 2013 16:09

Copyright Management v2.0.1
Feature: No longer needs to fetch remote content
Change: Updated for the new Branding system
Fix: Now works for all DBTech mods

Fillip

Bounce 29 May 2013 23:37

I get: -

Copyright Management requires the allow_url_fopen flag enabled in php.ini!

Is this a secuity risk if my host turns this on? Or can this product bypass this somehow, ive lots of your products installed and would like to keep certain ones 'hidden'

DragonByte Tech 29 May 2013 23:43

It's only a security risk if someone has already broken the security on your server :p

This mod does not hide installed mods, it will either condense them to one line or link to a Details page on our server where all your installed mods will be listed.

Fillip