vBulletin Mods

The Official vBulletin Modifications Site
https://www.vbulletin.org/forum/showthread.php?t=238945

fookaa 14 Jan 2012 16:51

Quote:

Originally Posted by bananalive (Post 2287746)
It should follow vbulletin style, but quick fix is...

AdminCP -> vBulletin Options / Competitions Settings -> Tournament Specific Options -> Tournaments User HTML (including username)


Block Disabled:      (Update License Status)  
Suspended or Unlicensed Members Cannot View Code.

(adds white background to text, keep links to profile)

OR


Block Disabled:      (Update License Status)  
Suspended or Unlicensed Members Cannot View Code.

(change text to white, loses link to profile)

Ah kool ok i think i messed about with that maybe i fixed it by mistake lol...

Awesome mod my man :D

1 small thing that would be amazing to add on would be the possibility to make a forum side block that shows all open challenges..

maxxamillion 15 Jan 2012 11:52

im new to this where do i edit template i not sure where to find it

EasyEazy 15 Jan 2012 14:22

Quote:

Originally Posted by bananalive (Post 2287626)
Edit ladders.php, lines 2506, 2795

Block Disabled:      (Update License Status)  
Suspended or Unlicensed Members Cannot View Code.

to

Block Disabled:      (Update License Status)  
Suspended or Unlicensed Members Cannot View Code.

What lines in the xml file should be edited to add the extra dates to the ladders?

Thanks in advance

fookaa 18 Jan 2012 17:00

@Bannana Man


M8 i will send you my sister for a week if you make me a forum side block that shows open challenges PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEASE :D

I might even donate some dollar your way too :D

ProFifaLeagues 18 Jan 2012 17:07

Quote:

Originally Posted by fookaa (Post 2289472)
@Bannana Man


M8 i will send you my sister for a week if you make me a forum side block that shows open challenges PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEASE :D

I might even donate some dollar your way too :D



That would be a superb add on for this mod and one i will happly donate for too :up:

fookaa 18 Jan 2012 17:19

Quote:

Originally Posted by fookaa (Post 2289472)
@Bannana Man


M8 i will send you my sister for a week if you make me a forum side block that shows open challenges PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEASE :D

I might even donate some dollar your way too :D

Quote:

Originally Posted by rammieone (Post 2289478)
That would be a superb add on for this mod and one i will happly donate for too :up:

Anyone else :D

bananalive 19 Jan 2012 17:19

@fookaa What do you mean open challenges?

bananalive 19 Jan 2012 17:20

Quote:

Originally Posted by EasyEazy (Post 2288153)
What lines in the xml file should be edited to add the extra dates to the ladders?

Thanks in advance

None for ladders, just that previous code.

ProFifaLeagues 19 Jan 2012 17:39

Quote:

Originally Posted by bananalive (Post 2289909)
@fookaa What do you mean open challenges?

Hello,I think he means the same as me:
When you set a challenge on the ladder for another user to accept.Ie open challenge.Could these be shown in the Sidebar on the main Forum???
Would be a superb addition to this Mod :up:

fookaa 19 Jan 2012 19:33

Quote:

Originally Posted by rammieone (Post 2289918)
Hello,I think he means the same as me:
When you set a challenge on the ladder for another user to accept.Ie open challenge.Could these be shown in the Sidebar on the main Forum???
Would be a superb addition to this Mod :up:

Exactly this....

Members joining the site could see it if there are challenges then at a glance on the side of the forums which would entice members to make challenges :D

ProFifaLeagues 22 Jan 2012 12:24

Can i get a little help sorting this issues in the screenshots
Top pic is admin looking at the Ladder they are able to Insert a ladder challenge which then shows up Fine.
The lower screen is a member who can not see that Button to insert a challenge at all.
I presume its a setting i have missed but still can not find it so any help would be superb thank you


https://www.vbulletin.org/forum/external/2012/01/32.jpgImages here

https://www.vbulletin.org/forum/




https://www.vbulletin.org/forum/external/2012/01/32.jpg

EasyEazy 22 Jan 2012 19:39

Quote:

Originally Posted by bananalive (Post 2289911)
None for ladders, just that previous code.

Hi Banana

Edited both bits of code like you said but still shows 2015. Any help would be appreciated mate.

fookaa 22 Jan 2012 22:21

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by rammieone (Post 2290947)
Can i get a little help sorting this issues in the screenshots
Top pic is admin looking at the Ladder they are able to Insert a ladder challenge which then shows up Fine.
The lower screen is a member who can not see that Button to insert a challenge at all.
I presume its a setting i have missed but still can not find it so any help would be superb thank you


https://www.vbulletin.org/forum/external/2012/01/32.jpgImages here

http://img843.imageshack.us/img843/9581/ladderm.png




https://www.vbulletin.org/forum/external/2012/01/32.jpg

Tell your guy to click find match then on the right (not obvious) it says create match... I use a nav button mod to make a separate menu to link straight to create a challenge....

Look ...


Or it could be the permissions for that group, can see ladder, can create challenge blaaah ...

fookaa 22 Jan 2012 22:45

Quote:

Originally Posted by EasyEazy (Post 2291079)
Hi Banana

Edited both bits of code like you said but still shows 2015. Any help would be appreciated mate.

I had this problem, when you make the edits you need to edit both sides....

tmnt_new


Block Disabled:      (Update License Status)  
Suspended or Unlicensed Members Cannot View Code.

And tmnt_edit


Block Disabled:      (Update License Status)  
Suspended or Unlicensed Members Cannot View Code.

Thats mine :D

PS. @ Bannalive im helping ya out m8 so u have more free time to make the forum side bar open challenge block :D xx

EasyEazy 23 Jan 2012 12:45

Quote:

Originally Posted by fookaa (Post 2291158)
I had this problem, when you make the edits you need to edit both sides....

tmnt_new


Block Disabled:      (Update License Status)  
Suspended or Unlicensed Members Cannot View Code.

And tmnt_edit


Block Disabled:      (Update License Status)  
Suspended or Unlicensed Members Cannot View Code.

Thats mine :D

PS. @ Bannalive im helping ya out m8 so u have more free time to make the forum side bar open challenge block :D xx

No mate thats for tournaments. Im after the edit for ladders and leagues


All times are GMT. The time now is 19:20.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.14
Copyright © 2022, MH Sub I, LLC dba vBulletin. All Rights Reserved. vBulletin® is a registered trademark of MH Sub I, LLC
Copyright ©2001 - , vbulletin.org. All rights reserved.