vBulletin Mods

The Official vBulletin Modifications Site
https://www.vbulletin.org/forum/showthread.php?t=231407

abdelghani68 13 Mar 2010 10:54

Quote:

Originally Posted by AndrewD (Post 2002708)
I think you have installed the 'flashsites' extra without also uploading the php code that this extra needs to run. It's in the includes subdirectory of the extra.

thanks, I haven't the error now. But the video doesn't start when I clic play. The mp3 start when I clic on play.

I use the jwplayer inline.

AndrewD 13 Mar 2010 10:56

Quote:

Originally Posted by E.T. (Post 1998641)
Hi AndrewD,

Found a little issue and proberly it has something to do with wrong settings within my forum....

In the downloads the uploaded picture is showing, but in the automated postings on the forum itself the picture isn't display, it comes with the wrong url

Block Disabled:      (Update License Status)  
Suspended or Unlicensed Members Cannot View Code.

As you see there is a forum.php within the url.

Do you have any idea how this can be fixed ?

Thanks in advance

Regards,
Marcel

I can't persuade this to go wrong for me ;) Can you reinstate my admin account on your site so that I can take a look?

AndrewD 13 Mar 2010 11:28

Quote:

Originally Posted by abdelghani68 (Post 2002713)
thanks, I haven't the error now. But the video doesn't start when I clic play. The mp3 start when I clic on play.

One problem is that your web server is running out of memory. It is only allowing your site to use 64MByte, and playing the video seems to need more that that. I don't know why.

The php setting on your server is memory_limit. Can you get this increased?

I don't know if this is the only problem - we have to take this a step at a time.

TosaInu 13 Mar 2010 18:23

Hello,

It's updated smoothly. Thank you for the great plugin AndrewD.

I seem to have forgotten some configuration. I have a writable upload directory, and to keep it tidy I also have subdirectories in that for several categories. That worked smoothly in the past and it still does. But I added a new category and want a new subdir for that. I can't find the place to change it. As far as I recall it was simply edit Category/Control settings Section Managing file uploads. But I only see en/disable and filetype settings there.

angeljs 13 Mar 2010 20:35

I'm still receiving the following error on my forum home if I try to enable recent,random etc entries on forumhome:

AndrewD 14 Mar 2010 07:31

Quote:

Originally Posted by TosaInu (Post 2002938)
Hello,

It's updated smoothly. Thank you for the great plugin AndrewD.

Thanks for pointing out the bug. It's obvious to me now when I stare at the code. Will update the release zip shortly so that others don't fall over this.

Quote:

I seem to have forgotten some configuration. I have a writable upload directory, and to keep it tidy I also have subdirectories in that for several categories. That worked smoothly in the past and it still does. But I added a new category and want a new subdir for that. I can't find the place to change it. As far as I recall it was simply edit Category/Control settings Section Managing file uploads. But I only see en/disable and filetype settings there.
You are right, this was an option in edit categry with ldm versions 2.x. For some reason, I made the upload directory a global setting-only for version 3.x. I don't think there was any underlying need for that change so I will restore the option when I reupload the zip. Grateful if you can then test/report ok.

AndrewD 14 Mar 2010 08:16

Quote:

Originally Posted by angeljs (Post 2003009)
I'm still receiving the following error on my forum home if I try to enable recent,random etc entries on forumhome:

Thanks for the report. Will be fixed in the next upload, perhaps later today or early next week. In meantime, you can patch if you want by adding

immediately before line 349 in includes/local_links_include.php, which reads:

E.T. 14 Mar 2010 10:00

Quote:

Originally Posted by AndrewD (Post 2002714)
I can't persuade this to go wrong for me ;) Can you reinstate my admin account on your site so that I can take a look?

Your details are in your PM box :)

Thanks

AndrewD 14 Mar 2010 14:20

Quote:

Originally Posted by E.T. (Post 2003296)
Your details are in your PM box :)

Thanks

OK, I understand what's going on. There was always a potential problem, but it did not become likely until vb4.x, where the homeurl setting on the admincp is much more likely to be a full url.

Will be soon fixed in the next upload.

angeljs 14 Mar 2010 17:34

Quote:

Originally Posted by AndrewD (Post 2003276)
Thanks for the report. Will be fixed in the next upload, perhaps later today or early next week. In meantime, you can patch if you want by adding

immediately before line 349 in includes/local_links_include.php, which reads:

Thank you for that, you're an angel :up:

AndrewD 15 Mar 2010 05:45

Quote:

Originally Posted by abdelghani68 (Post 2002713)

I have made some minor changes on your site and I think you will find that the video now plays/downloads correctly.

From checking on Google and your site, there seems to be a bug in php 5.2.11 (the version which you are using) that causes a problem when streaming very large video files with limited memory. I will try to get further information on whether this has been fixed in a later version of php and let you know the solution.

Ldm 3.0.2 Pl1
by AndrewD
15 Mar 2010 14:36

Uploaded version 3.0.2 patch level 1, which (I hope) fixes all reported bugs. No longer considered "beta".

Let me know if I've messed up....

E.T. 16 Mar 2010 19:26

Perfect AndrewD, this has solved the issue on my forum.

Thanks

obmob 16 Mar 2010 21:55

Oh, thanks Andrew! :)

abdelghani68 18 Mar 2010 14:10

1 Attachment(s)
Thanks for the update. Is it possible to use jw player inline and in the jukebox it's wimpy player ?

And is it possible to use a background in the page of the jukebox ?