vBulletin Mods

The Official vBulletin Modifications Site
https://www.vbulletin.org/forum/showthread.php?t=231407

Deviant K1 02 Jan 2010 23:51

Quote:

Originally Posted by AndrewD (Post 1944702)
I think the error is in the block_context_menu plugin. It can be fixed by editing the plugin Links and Downloads Manager - Block right mouse button context menu attached to the hook ldm_maindisplay_begin and adding a line at the end containing just the character } (closing brace)

Thanks AndrewD,

I'll give it a try and let you know what I come up with with :)

Deviant K1 03 Jan 2010 00:06

Well wouldn't you know it... (like I didn't think it would)

It work like a charm!

Thanks AndrewD!!! :D

michael24179 03 Jan 2010 11:29

1 Attachment(s)
I am still working on my database to integrade it complete in LDM.
Like I said that before I want to erase my old database and run only LDM.
My files don´t need to be link, the links has to be loaded to the files in LDM directly, so that there will be no connection to my old database.
I have done this….

Upload_dir:/uploads “directory created and writable”
Local_file_root: “is on yes”
Local_file_root_prefix: /var/customers/webs/DEB/vb4/LDM “directory created and writable”
After activating local_file_root I get a note when I want to create a download(see attachment)
Local_file_root_prefix: {vb:raw links_defaults.local_file_root_prefix
Local_file_root -> file system
Do I have to format the link especially to load the file in LDM or does this message means I have done something wrong?

________________________________________________________________________________ ________________

Ich bin derzeit immer noch dabei, meine Datenbase komplett in LDM zu integrieren. Wie schon zuvor geschrieben, möchte ich die alte Datenbase später komplett löschen und nur noch LDM laufen lassen. Daher müssen meine Files nicht verlinkt werden, sondern mit den Link zum File in den LDM geladen werden so dass keine Verbindung mehr zur alten Datenbase mehr besteht.

Ich habe nun folgendes gemacht.
upload_dir: /uploads/ "Verzeichnis wurde erstellt und ist beschreibbar"
local_file_root: ist auf Yes gestellt
local_file_root_prefix: /var/kunden/webs/DEB/vb4/DLM/ "Verzeichnis wurde erstellt und ist beschreibbar"

Nachdem ich nun Local_file_root aktiviert habe, bekomme ich beim erstellen eine Download diesen Hinweis gezeigt (siehe auch anhang).

local_file_root_prefix: {vb:raw links_defaults.local_file_root_prefix
local_file_root -> file system
Muss ich den Link hier speziell Formatieren, damit das File in LDM geladen wird oder zeigt mir diese Meldung, das ich etwas falsch gemacht habe.

AndrewD 03 Jan 2010 11:55

Quote:

Originally Posted by michael24179 (Post 1945816)
I am still working on my database to integrade it complete in LDM.
Like I said that before I want to erase my old database and run only LDM.
My files don´t need to be link, the links has to be loaded to the files in LDM directly, so that there will be no connection to my old database.
I have done this….

Upload_dir:/uploads “directory created and writable”
Local_file_root: “is on yes”
Local_file_root_prefix: /var/customers/webs/DEB/vb4/LDM “directory created and writable”
After activating local_file_root I get a note when I want to create a download(see attachment)
Local_file_root_prefix: {vb:raw links_defaults.local_file_root_prefix
Local_file_root -> file system
Do I have to format the link especially to load the file in LDM or does this message means I have done something wrong?

That mesage is my mistake. It should be giving you the name of the root prefix directory. I've missed a character out of one of the templates. Thanks for letting me know.

michael24179 03 Jan 2010 15:23

Quote:

Originally Posted by AndrewD (Post 1945830)
That mesage is my mistake. It should be giving you the name of the root prefix directory. I've missed a character out of one of the templates. Thanks for letting me know.

Can i fix this problem by myself or will be a patch available??

AndrewD 03 Jan 2010 16:50

Quote:

Originally Posted by michael24179 (Post 1945986)
Can i fix this problem by myself or will be a patch available??

release 3.0.1 is coming in a day or so, and will fix the problem. You can just ignore the text - it's just an informative message and it shouldn't stop anything working.

michael24179 03 Jan 2010 17:35

Quote:

Originally Posted by AndrewD (Post 1946080)
it's just an informative message and it shouldn't stop anything working.

ok.....if it is just an informative message the downloads to the new database are still not working, or maybe it is the bug.....or another bug.......or just my mistake....lol

E.T. 03 Jan 2010 21:21

1 Attachment(s)
This mod is great, thanks AndrewD !!

I'm using a dark style designed by Cableguy69 and the catagories in the download section are a bit light, but I'm sure this can be fixed somehow.

I think an image can say more the words, so a screenshot has been attached.

Thanks again AndrewD, my forum users are very happy with this mod.

AndrewD 04 Jan 2010 01:47

Quote:

Originally Posted by E.T. (Post 1946346)
This mod is great, thanks AndrewD !!

I'm using a dark style designed by Cableguy69 and the catagories in the download section are a bit light, but I'm sure this can be fixed somehow.

I think an image can say more the words, so a screenshot has been attached.

Thanks again AndrewD, my forum users are very happy with this mod.

Thanks.

Version 3.0.1 will :) fix problems with styling, I hope, by integrating quite tightly with the new style vars. Expect it sometime this week.

AndrewD 04 Jan 2010 08:56

Quote:

Originally Posted by michael24179 (Post 1946117)
ok.....if it is just an informative message the downloads to the new database are still not working, or maybe it is the bug.....or another bug.......or just my mistake....lol

Taking another look at your screenshot, I realise that what you are trying to do is move vbulletin 'attachments' into LDM. This is not a feature that is currently available. I think you will have to manually download the files from vb/forums, then re-uplod them into LDM.

It could be a good feature, but there has not been any particular demand for it so far.

obmob 04 Jan 2010 18:34

Nice! ^_^

Thank you Andrew, will test upgrading my test site.

Leo Brazil 04 Jan 2010 19:33

This is a great news for me. Just couldn't even think go to 4.0 without LDM first.

LDM 3.0 Spanish
by obmob
04 Jan 2010 23:08

1 Attachment(s)
So far it works, will have to redo my templates changes :S

Here is a spanish translation for LDM 3.0 :3

Ldm 3.0.1
by AndrewD
05 Jan 2010 15:09

I've added release 3.0.1 plus translations (full Spanish, almost full German, Chinese, French, Dutch) to the header post.

This aims to fix the reported problems, including substantial improvements to the integration with the new vBulletin styling system, and some work on speed/efficiency of page generation.

As usual, will appreciate your reports on its usability/any problems.

abdelghani68 05 Jan 2010 15:40

thanks. I can't import, "phrases_fr" there is an error, and with the product "product-eirma_ldm_fr" I have problems with the caracters "é, è.." it's write for exemple "téléchargements" and the right is "téléchargements"


All times are GMT. The time now is 14:55.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.14
Copyright © 2020, MH Sub I, LLC dba vBulletin. All Rights Reserved. vBulletin® is a registered trademark of MH Sub I, LLC
Copyright ©2001 - , vbulletin.org. All rights reserved.