vBulletin Mods

The Official vBulletin Modifications Site
https://www.vbulletin.org/forum/showthread.php?t=249277

F&R 06 Feb 2012 21:08

Hi Dartho

your suggestion to remove <base href="{vb:raw vboptions.bburl}/" /> from the headinclude didn't work I'm afraid.

there is this vBulletin bug which has a fix, but I am unsure where to implement it in your code or even if it applies!

Thanks for the header idea, I have since moved it down into some white space where pudgy fingers on a small screen can hit it without zooming.

dartho 06 Feb 2012 22:36

Quote:

Originally Posted by F&R (Post 2296970)
Hi Dartho

your suggestion to remove <base href="{vb:raw vboptions.bburl}/" /> from the headinclude didn't work I'm afraid.

there is this vBulletin bug which has a fix, but I am unsure where to implement it in your code or even if it applies!

Thanks for the header idea, I have since moved it down into some white space where pudgy fingers on a small screen can hit it without zooming.

Check here for a fix to that:

http://www.vbulletin.org/forum/showt...99#post2289299

F&R 06 Feb 2012 22:44

My bad, I was searching in templates, forgot to read the instructions.... :) Works now, ta muchly!

sevak 07 Feb 2012 19:53

not working on 4.1.10 saying its only for 4.1.8..:(

Ozymandyus 07 Feb 2012 20:29

Quote:

Originally Posted by sevak (Post 2297232)
not working on 4.1.10 saying its only for 4.1.8..:(

Just click the option to ignore version when you're doing the import. Problem solved.

Hippy 07 Feb 2012 21:20

working 100% with all versions including vb4.1.10

Hostboard 12 Feb 2012 01:29

My users are really enjoying this :) Some of them however still want to use the "PC Style". When they select this the style changes, but upon their next selection it reverts back to the mobile version. Any way to change that behavior?

Hippy 12 Feb 2012 01:57

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hostboard (Post 2298725)
My users are really enjoying this :) Some of them however still want to use the "PC Style". When they select this the style changes, but upon their next selection it reverts back to the mobile version. Any way to change that behavior?

http://www.vbulletin.org/forum/showt...99#post2289299

I don't even see pc style on mine but I know this it what dartho says will fix it a couple posts back

Breixo 15 Feb 2012 08:54

It also shows an "Invalid File Specified" message when trying to install this style on vB4.1.10, any idea why?
Thanks!

dartho 15 Feb 2012 13:00

clear your browser cache and download again and make sure you are using style manager, not product manager

Breixo 15 Feb 2012 13:24

Ups! Sorry, I just used the product manager. Now it works.
thanks!

wtfaatp 17 Feb 2012 08:36

Quote:

Originally Posted by dartho (Post 2289299)
If you wish to make this change manually, edit init.php and
search for:

Block Disabled:      (Update License Status)  
Suspended or Unlicensed Members Cannot View Code.

and replace with

Block Disabled:      (Update License Status)  
Suspended or Unlicensed Members Cannot View Code.

and search for

Block Disabled:      (Update License Status)  
Suspended or Unlicensed Members Cannot View Code.

and replace with


Block Disabled:      (Update License Status)  
Suspended or Unlicensed Members Cannot View Code.

People are saying this logs them our every time the make a selection on the website..?
Basicly if they switch over the the "Full Site" they cant stay logged in> :\ Get the thank you for logging in and everything but when the return to the forum.php they are logged out.

dartho 17 Feb 2012 09:14

Are you saying this change to init.php does that?

wtfaatp 17 Feb 2012 13:09

No one said anything until I did it..

Either that or no one noticed till recent..

Either way it is happening tested this morning :\

dartho 17 Feb 2012 14:45

Those changes to init.php are direct from vBulletin to fix a vBuletin bug - nothing to do with me as such. Try reverting the changes and see what happens then.


All times are GMT. The time now is 14:45.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.14
Copyright © 2021, MH Sub I, LLC dba vBulletin. All Rights Reserved. vBulletin® is a registered trademark of MH Sub I, LLC
Copyright ©2001 - , vbulletin.org. All rights reserved.