vBulletin Mods

The Official vBulletin Modifications Site
https://www.vbulletin.org/forum/showthread.php?t=238945

LichtMann 11 Apr 2011 19:43

2 Attachment(s)
I have a problem with the League page

The second screenshot is passing the mouse over the first row.


And also I am getting this error at the top of the page:

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected ')', expecting ']' in C:\WebServ\htdocs\vb4vanilla\includes\class_core.php(4444) : eval()'d code on line 5

bananalive 11 Apr 2011 21:39

Quote:

Originally Posted by LichtMann (Post 2183503)
I have a problem with the League page

The second screenshot is passing the mouse over the first row.


And also I am getting this error at the top of the page:

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected ')', expecting ']' in C:\WebServ\htdocs\vb4vanilla\includes\class_core.php(4444) : eval()'d code on line 5

http://www.vbulletin.org/forum/showt...35#post2183335

LichtMann 12 Apr 2011 03:15

Thank you for your answer!

And one more thing :)

Call me noob, but I haven't found the way to post match comments. I click on the comments icon in front of each match, then there is a popup with the legend "No comments yet" but there is no textbox. Could you please tell me how to comment on matches?

Thank you! and great mod.

betts02 12 Apr 2011 08:52

Quote:

Originally Posted by betts02 (Post 2181602)
If you used this for say Football (Soccer)

At the end of a season you could have 2 teams with the same points

But if you had - For - this would be how many goals they have scored
Against - this would be how many goals they have had scored against them

Team a - For - 30 ----- Against - 10 - this would give them a difference of +20
Team b - For - 30 ----- Against - 14 - this would give them a difference of +16

So team A would be the winner

Any update on this ?

Also if possible :

The Leagues need to be shown as the Ladders and tournaments are, So you do not have to view ladders to enter a league
It needs its own tab and section
So you would have :
TOURNAMENTS
LADDERS
LEAGUES

Have the ability for admins to select what division a team gets placed in
Have it so when you make a league you can :

League name :
Season : - With drop down so you can name the seasons
Divisions : - With drop down so you can name the divisions
Teams per division - Drop down so you can select how many teams play in a division

At the end of a season, Automatically keep ALL teams in the same divisions/leagues apart from the obvious teams who get promoted/relegated

Option via admin to place a team in any division they see fit and swap teams around
Option to remove a team before or during a season and add another in its place but keeping all the same results

If for whatever reason a team drops out and no other teams are available
Admin can remove the team and all resultys,points be removed accordingly from other teams that have played them and give a fee week to the upcoming fixtures

Still testing this and with more features its slowly becoming a great mod

johncosta71292 12 Apr 2011 17:43

i got this error on 4.1.2

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in [path]/competitions.php on line 2933

bananalive 12 Apr 2011 19:27

Quote:

Originally Posted by johncosta71292 (Post 2183872)
i got this error on 4.1.2

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in [path]/competitions.php on line 2933

http://www.vbulletin.org/forum/showp...&postcount=824

bananalive 12 Apr 2011 19:30

Quote:

Originally Posted by LichtMann (Post 2183644)
Thank you for your answer!

And one more thing :)

Call me noob, but I haven't found the way to post match comments. I click on the comments icon in front of each match, then there is a popup with the legend "No comments yet" but there is no textbox. Could you please tell me how to comment on matches?

Thank you! and great mod.

Have you set Usergroup Permissions to 'Can Comment on Ladder Matches'

johncosta71292 12 Apr 2011 21:31

i got

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in [path]/ladders.php on line 514

jrap 13 Apr 2011 19:51

1 Attachment(s)
there needs to be more moderations power with this product as one user (betts02) stated above.

i had set up a double elimination tournament with 8 team. say if team 8 need to back out there is no opition for admins to remove the team from the bracket. i even removed the team from my team list but it is still in the bracket. this is very need since anyone can create a team and join a tournament bracket but actually not play in the tournament. this could be a problem with ppl creating a team and joining a tournament bracket by accident.

when you create a tournament and select a time and date for that tournament to start on, when all slots in the tournament are filled, the tournament starts right away instead of starting on the date you selected.

last but not least when a tournament ends and finishes the winning team doesn't get place in the winners bracket instead they stay in the final bracket with a empty brack underneath. may be adding 2 more slots to the double elimination making it a total of 10 instead of 8 will fix this.

i only seen these bugs with in the double elmination tournaments.
but this product does need a lot more moderation abilities and opitions to remove, move, and place teams within the tournaments brackets.

you can see screenshot i have attached of the brackets of the double elimination tournaments.

hopeful this can be fix soon as it is a very good product, this is the best i have seen so far hands down. :)

bananalive 16 Apr 2011 11:58

Quote:

Originally Posted by jrap (Post 2184293)
i had set up a double elimination tournament with 8 team. say if team 8 need to back out there is no opition for admins to remove the team from the bracket. i even removed the team from my team list but it is still in the bracket. this is very need since anyone can create a team and join a tournament bracket but actually not play in the tournament. this could be a problem with ppl creating a team and joining a tournament bracket by accident.

when you create a tournament and select a time and date for that tournament to start on, when all slots in the tournament are filled, the tournament starts right away instead of starting on the date you selected.

last but not least when a tournament ends and finishes the winning team doesn't get place in the winners bracket instead they stay in the final bracket with a empty brack underneath. may be adding 2 more slots to the double elimination making it a total of 10 instead of 8 will fix this.

i only seen these bugs with in the double elmination tournaments.
Attachment 128152

Fixed for next version

bananalive 16 Apr 2011 12:02

Quote:

Originally Posted by johncosta71292 (Post 2183949)
i got

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in [path]/ladders.php on line 514

The script will still be functional with this error, but will be fixed for next version.

NovoCiv 16 Apr 2011 16:19

I have been trying to troubleshoot server errors that I've had since around the time this mod was installed. I don't suspect this mod has anything to do with it but I've hit a dead end. Has anyone else received domain-wide 500 Internal Server Errors snce installing this mod?

ProFifaLeagues 16 Apr 2011 17:23

Quote:

Originally Posted by NovoCiv (Post 2185286)
I have been trying to troubleshoot server errors that I've had since around the time this mod was installed. I don't suspect this mod has anything to do with it but I've hit a dead end. Has anyone else received domain-wide 500 Internal Server Errors snce installing this mod?


Never had any issues like that mate with this mod and we have used it for a while and also installed all the updates

NovoCiv 17 Apr 2011 05:10

Well I disabled the mod and the errors continue, so the two are not related. Nothing to worry about :)

stwan 17 Apr 2011 07:50

3 Attachment(s)
vBulletin 4.1.3 / Tournaments & Ladders Manager v4.3.8

xHTML 1.0 errors:

Errors in competitions.php?do=viewteam&id=1 (dublicate ID id="imlinks")

Bugs:

1. When Ladder Description as Tab - Yes bug:

Attachment 128225

Russian language:
Attachment 128226

Maybe when this option is enabled, these buttons are better left in the same place?


2. No panel:

Attachment 128227

Panel
Attachment 127943


All times are GMT. The time now is 05:26.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.14
Copyright © 2022, MH Sub I, LLC dba vBulletin. All Rights Reserved. vBulletin® is a registered trademark of MH Sub I, LLC
Copyright ©2001 - , vbulletin.org. All rights reserved.