vBulletin Mods

The Official vBulletin Modifications Site
https://www.vbulletin.org/forum/showthread.php?t=238945

bananalive 24 Mar 2010 17:17

Quote:

Originally Posted by KHALIK (Post 2009134)
Bug found.

Ladder Tools link is not working;

URL ................/ladders.php?do=view&id=3#laddertools
When I click on the link, nothing happens.

https://www.vbulletin.org/forum/external/2010/03/17.png


plus unable to "delete" ladders created.

Fixed in v4.0.2 beta as part of the Ladder redesign

bananalive 24 Mar 2010 17:17

Quote:

Originally Posted by smartkidbk5 (Post 2009078)
Thank you so much for bringing this to vB4.

Free for all would be a great addon for another tournament type. Also Double elimination would be great! :)

Before I add new features I'm going to redo the styling and fix any bugs.

KHALIK 24 Mar 2010 17:56

Another bug found.

https://www.vbulletin.org/forum/external/2010/03/14.jpg

Unable to delete (nothing happens when clicked on)

When clicked on it but nothing happens. I have administrator access with all settings enabled under tournament permission group just for the record. p.s. Thank you for version 4.02 release.

bananalive 24 Mar 2010 18:32

Quote:

Originally Posted by KHALIK (Post 2009469)
Another bug found.

https://www.vbulletin.org/forum/external/2010/03/14.jpg

Unable to delete (nothing happens when clicked on)

When clicked on it but nothing happens. I have administrator access with all settings enabled under tournament permission group just for the record. p.s. Thank you for version 4.02 release.

Have you re-uploaded clientscript/javascript_competitions.js for latest version?

Also you may need to clear your browser cache as it may be caching the javascript and so not loading the new one

KHALIK 24 Mar 2010 18:47

It worked.

I logged onto another PC and it worked, therefore it must have been the browser cache.

Thank you.

ErickLGonzalez 24 Mar 2010 23:24

Another bug:

When you create a ladder and then click on a username and then click on "Challenge Player" link ladders.php?do=insertchal&lid=&u2= you get the following error message: Error. Invalid ladder

betts02 24 Mar 2010 23:53

Is this the same as the v3.8 od but just coded to work with v4.0 ?

Or is there any changes, additions, etc as i have this on v4.0 already

KHALIK 25 Mar 2010 04:10

Bugs found.

When users are clicking on;

1) "Join Tournament" nothing happens, even after they have cleared up/removed temp files and browser cache.
-- Possible cache issue? or something.

2) LADDER: When a user insert ladder challenge, he gets a error message something like invalid ladder.

3) TOURNAMENT: The swap player function is not working.

4) TOURNAMENT: As administrator, unable to delete players (no msn typish icon beside player name)

The user groups settings are fine.

bananalive 25 Mar 2010 17:15

Quote:

Originally Posted by ErickLGonzalez (Post 2009650)
Another bug:

When you create a ladder and then click on a username and then click on "Challenge Player" link ladders.php?do=insertchal&lid=&u2= you get the following error message: Error. Invalid ladder

Fixed in latest version

bananalive 25 Mar 2010 17:16

Quote:

Originally Posted by betts02 (Post 2009671)
Is this the same as the v3.8 od but just coded to work with v4.0 ?

Or is there any changes, additions, etc as i have this on v4.0 already

Yep this is just the port of it

bananalive 25 Mar 2010 17:17

Quote:

Originally Posted by KHALIK (Post 2009777)
Bugs found.

When users are clicking on;

1) "Join Tournament" nothing happens, even after they have cleared up/removed temp files and browser cache.
-- Possible cache issue? or something.

2) LADDER: When a user insert ladder challenge, he gets a error message something like invalid ladder.

3) TOURNAMENT: The swap player function is not working.

4) TOURNAMENT: As administrator, unable to delete players (no msn typish icon beside player name)

The user groups settings are fine.

All fixed in latest version (v4.0.3)

SGT.Viper 25 Mar 2010 17:22

can we get some images?

bananalive 25 Mar 2010 17:40

Quote:

Originally Posted by SGT.Viper (Post 2010098)
can we get some images?

I've added some here:
http://www.vbulletin.org/forum/showp...77&postcount=3

Trek 25 Mar 2010 18:11

Thanks for porting this to vB4! Installing now!

Trek 25 Mar 2010 18:33

Found one small bug.

The auto insert into quicklinks doesn't appear to work. Nice work as always though, thanks!


All times are GMT. The time now is 15:09.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.14
Copyright © 2021, MH Sub I, LLC dba vBulletin. All Rights Reserved. vBulletin® is a registered trademark of MH Sub I, LLC
Copyright ©2001 - , vbulletin.org. All rights reserved.