vBulletin Mods

The Official vBulletin Modifications Site
https://www.vbulletin.org/forum/showthread.php?t=201283

CorneliusW 09 Apr 2009 21:49

I get the following error when importing xml file to install chat.

Quote:

A conflict was detected in the bitfields. You cannot continue with the installation of this product until this has been fixed. The conflicts found were:
Bitfield Collision: prefixrequired = credits_cantearn

Triton1 10 Apr 2009 22:17

Installed Thank you very much

Jamey 10 Apr 2009 22:50

Thanks for the very nice mod. How can I fix the time so that it shows right at my site? It shows like this now:

[04-10, 06:04]

I would rather it say

[Friday, 6:48 PM]

I am using 3.8.2.

Triton1 11 Apr 2009 09:09

Prune commands won't work, and colors won't work is there an add on to fix this

WEBDosser 11 Apr 2009 10:28

whats the difference?..

http://www.vbulletin.org/forum/showthread.php?t=201283

http://www.vbulletin.org/forum/showthread.php?t=177552

a43079 11 Apr 2009 11:00

Nice Mod thank you

Valter 11 Apr 2009 11:16

Quote:

Originally Posted by WEBDosser (Post 1788778)

Same product but for different versions of vBulletin (3.7.x/3.8.x).

Blackheart_72 11 Apr 2009 16:49

Did anyone ever find a fix for the chatbox when using the Advanced BB code permissions mod.

nNJ 13 Apr 2009 00:44

Is this safe to use alongside another chatbox?

I wanted to have two chatboxes; 1 for members and 1 for staff.

I already have inferno shoutbox lite installed, displaying on the index so members can use it. But, if its possible and safe, I'd like to install cyb's chatbox aswell.

After that, I'd just throw this on the forum display template:

Block Disabled:      (Update License Status)  
Suspended or Unlicensed Members Cannot View Code.

So it only displays in private (staff only) forums =)

But, is this safe to use with inferno shoutbox, as long as they are displayed on different pages?
I noticed both chatboxes had database changes, I don't know if they will conflict or not.

iyama 14 Apr 2009 11:28

Instal and UN installed. After refresh the index page the chatbox is gone.

juanpablo 15 Apr 2009 01:32

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jamey (Post 1788496)
Thanks for the very nice mod. How can I fix the time so that it shows right at my site? It shows like this now:

I would rather it say

I am using 3.8.2.

i have the same problem

Jamey 15 Apr 2009 02:43

I hope we hear something soon.

Heldenverband 15 Apr 2009 07:15

VBulletin 3.8.1 PL1

Now we have the problems with German . They displayed as �

Any solution ?

Dennis B 15 Apr 2009 18:38

Cyb,

This is one great hack, congratulations.
I'd just like to second some previous comments that mentioned that the only thing this hack is lacking IMHO is a reporting feature.
Thanks,

Heldenverband 16 Apr 2009 06:52

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dennis B (Post 1791861)
Cyb,

This is one great hack, congratulations.
I'd just like to second some previous comments that mentioned that the only thing this hack is lacking IMHO is a reporting feature.
Thanks,

Dennis B = hluxx ?

joerod77 18 Apr 2009 17:53

I kinda got mine to show up by changing it to, D:h:ia (case sensitive)

This will give you Sat:12:48pm ....

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jamey (Post 1788496)

I would rather it say

I am using 3.8.2.

texasf1racer 18 Apr 2009 19:47

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cybernetec (Post 1785326)
Remove colors which are the same as backgrounds in styles?

That wont work.. The problem is that even if you remove all the color options, the drop down menu is still there and the only color shown in it is the default text color for the skin you're currently using. So, if the member is using a white skin and they use the color drop down menu selecting the first and only text color for that skin which is black, then the other members who use the dark skin can not read their posts in the chat box because the text is black.

Please see the bug report linked below for more details with screen shots. I think the best option in a future release would be the ability to disable the color drop down menu all together in the admin panel for those who don't want to use it.

http://www.orbiter-forum.com/project...eid=65#note379

Thanks for your consideration with this issue. ;)

HabboLan 19 Apr 2009 16:42

Quote:

Originally Posted by joerod77 (Post 1794013)
I kinda got mine to show up by changing it to, D:h:ia (case sensitive)

This will give you Sat:12:48pm ....

That worked thanks

Gio Takahashi 19 Apr 2009 19:05

So some people were asking about how users could disable their chatbox based on user option. It's really simple, this is how I did it:

Where XX is your profile field, and YYY is the answer to your profile field. (you should make it Radio selection, with Yes and no.)

Personally, I would allow chatbox to be activated (appear) by default.

then you stick it in into whichever pages you want it to appear. (IE if you want it on forumhome, place below $navbar on FORUMHOME.

I prefer to put it on every pages, so I placed that code at the extreme bottom of Navbar template.

Finally, go to Cyb chatbox option in "Position on page" Make sure it is set to disabled, and Make sure "Show chatbox on" is blank.

HG-ILUSION 21 Apr 2009 23:51

Nice hack, congratulations!

EDIT: I have a problem, the time in the forum is 21:16 but when I post in the CB the time is 21:05 :S vB 3.82

juanpablo 22 Apr 2009 01:26

Why not show date and hours? I have Vb 3.8.2

https://www.vbulletin.org/forum/external/2009/04/50.jpg

Valter 22 Apr 2009 09:51

Try with:
%D:%h:%i%a

cheech47 22 Apr 2009 09:58

Is there a way to create a 2nd chatbox that does not have the same content as the 1st?

Eg 1 for members and another for staff only?

Valter 22 Apr 2009 10:28

Not possible with the current version.

I can not promise that such feature will be added in the future...

HG-ILUSION 22 Apr 2009 14:51

https://www.vbulletin.org/forum/

Can you help me?

The format is: %d-%m %H:%I

vB 3.8.2

RedPoint 22 Apr 2009 21:06

Question:
i have massive visitors on misc.php?do=ccarc (over 200 user) ...but the archive is empty
Thats bizzare - any ideeas? Is this a security problem?

How i can deactivate the arhive for all users?
...just admin and mods must be seen this.

Sorry for my english :(

Regards

padfoot007 22 Apr 2009 23:01

damn finally a chatbox which works...

Trek 22 Apr 2009 23:52

It looks like anyone can view the chatbox archive by going to domain.com/misc.php?do=ccarc

I noticed this as there are a lot of bots hitting the page. So I logged out of my account and directly went to the URL and it shows anyone what's been said. How can I go about fixing this or otherwise removing the the archive view?

RedPoint 23 Apr 2009 10:15

OK Trek
...but how can fix it or how can removing the arhive view for users?

Regards

cjwinternet 23 Apr 2009 12:46

Quote:

Originally Posted by Trek (Post 1797058)
It looks like anyone can view the chatbox archive by going to domain.com/misc.php?do=ccarc

I noticed this as there are a lot of bots hitting the page. So I logged out of my account and directly went to the URL and it shows anyone what's been said. How can I go about fixing this or otherwise removing the the archive view?

I just installed this, it's great. I get redirected to the smiley index when i try to view the archive as a guest. Are you sure you cleared your cache etc?

A question though... Does this use the VBulletin censor feature?

cjwinternet 23 Apr 2009 13:17

Also, I don't quite understand how to add this to other pages. I would like to place it on the default position on the 'New Posts' page .

Regards

Chris

paulbhoy 24 Apr 2009 00:39

so is there any fix that will make this work with the advanced bb code permissions

Jamieinnh 24 Apr 2009 01:35

Good evening and Thanks for such a Great Mod!!

I have installed it for our Charter members, but I would like another one installed for our Staff.

So a couple of questions.

1. Can this be installed twice for two different chat areas for different user groups? If so, what do I need to edit?

2. How can I install one below the forum home page (default) but ALSO have one below the Staff Forum area?

Thanks for any help with this and again thanks for a great mod!

Jamie

hambil 25 Apr 2009 01:10

Nice work. It always amazes me as a fellow programmer how your mods always have only an xml file.

I just switched from MGC (which is also a wonderful product) but the reason I switched was in hopes that this would be a little lighter weight. My little shared host forum was starting to feel the heat of all the mods I like to install :)

I was not disappointed. Definitely lighter and loads faster. I will like keep MGC on my big dedicated server forum, but so far this seems like a sweet little box for my shared host needs. Thank you, great work :)

The Coon 25 Apr 2009 11:35

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jamieinnh (Post 1797839)

1. Can this be installed twice for two different chat areas for different user groups? If so, what do I need to edit?

2. How can I install one below the forum home page (default) but ALSO have one below the Staff Forum area?

Really interesting ... I would appreciate that too! THX! :)

macc 25 Apr 2009 11:51

"1. Can this be installed twice for two different chat areas for different user groups? If so, what do I need to edit?"

Also need this function or one extra channel maybe?

regards

macc

Loki12 27 Apr 2009 19:34

Thanks Cybernetec for the best chatbox available! My users are loving it, very popular.

One question: Does a chatbox with a large message archive add significant load to the server?

My chatbox has 103,436 already!! I want to prune all these, but don't want to if it is not necessary. What are the benefits of pruning the messages regularly?

Thanks in advance.

benny92000 28 Apr 2009 00:23

Can someone explain how to add the chatbox to multiple pages?

Valter 28 Apr 2009 08:03

Loki, You can leave all messages unless you have problems with the disk space :-)

It will not affect CB performance.

GoTTi 04 May 2009 17:46

how do we get this to load on vbadvanced?

quarum 06 May 2009 11:31

Quote:

Originally Posted by GoTTi (Post 1804455)
how do we get this to load on vbadvanced?

I am having the same problem, just shows Loading on the vBAdvanced page. Any idea what I did wrong?

ibeteck 06 May 2009 13:23

Is there a way to set the minimum post to minimum post per day?

ie:

Users with post count less than X can not view ChatBox - Set X [ ]

change it too:
Users with daily post count less than X can not view ChatBox - Set X [ ]

tr03bor 07 May 2009 17:42

Can someone give me an idiots guide on how to add to other pages?

adding $cybchatbox does nothing.

ScienceOfMuscle 07 May 2009 18:47

Hope someone can answer my question.. the chatbox is showing up in my mobile template.. i cannot find a call for it anywhere.. is there a way to remove the chatbox from only my mobile template?

cdnbacon 08 May 2009 21:17

ANYONE WITH THE LOADING ISSUE, YOU DID NOTHING WRONG.

It has to do with incorrect address pathing within the code.

My partner was able to get it working last night by making sure to prepend all address calls with ../forum/

mystikmedia 11 May 2009 04:56

Apologies if this has been asked before. I read about the first 5 pages...

Is it possible to have a separate chat for different forums on the same site? That is, for example, if you have a games forum that has different forums for different games...can you have a separate chat on some of the forums?

quarum 11 May 2009 10:23

So is there a "fix" to get this to work with vBAdvanced?

Elbulus 11 May 2009 11:46

A fix for the Loading.... on Vbadvanced would be awesome :D

@cdnbacon , if they could post what they changed to fix that would be awesome, would get it working for us then ;)

ViViD 11 May 2009 14:20

Hello ,
I have a request for adding a feature .
Is it possible to have advertisement sentences between the chat ? For example in front of 5 chat message we would be able to send a AD BOT message or SPONSORED LINK .
Also this idea can be repleted by a FORUM NEWS or FORUM STATISTICS function when a thread updates a message would show in the chat box calling "The thread X Updated".

Regards

mystikmedia 11 May 2009 21:32

After x period of time without any message, how about if it plays a sound when there's a new message?

egelist 11 May 2009 23:23

There are a few bugs.in a separate window opens in a smile in my opinion not better. In the next update I hope my suggestions are taken into account :) Thanks

ScienceOfMuscle 12 May 2009 00:42

Anyone... how do you remove the chat box from one specific template... it is in my mobile template and looks ugly on bb's and iphones.

bCk 12 May 2009 05:10

I tried the 1.9.9 version I was using my Kurt wanted Upgrade the installed version I tried does not work

Loading say is you can look here

http://img27.imageshack.us/img27/6236/49011730.png

egelist 12 May 2009 08:24

I installed a bit ago. But Turkish characters (ı, ğ)? such as the side goes. Solution here? Thank you in advance for your help ...

Sulley007 13 May 2009 01:54

Can someone tell me how I turn on and off the 'ping' when someone leaves a message in the chat box?

egelist 14 May 2009 14:22

Turkish characters is not out in the chat box cyb. I wrote a few days ago, but the answer never came. Can you give me?
http://www.vbulletin.org/forum/showp...&postcount=254

egelist 14 May 2009 14:59

Turkish characters is not out in the chat box cyb. I wrote a few days ago, but the answer never came. Can you give me?
http://www.vbulletin.org/forum/showp...&postcount=254

Valter 14 May 2009 17:05

Here is your message in my ChatBox with your characters shown properly:

https://www.vbulletin.org/forum/external/2009/05/91.jpg

It may be PHP settings or MySQL encoding...

egelist 15 May 2009 21:30

Cyb, I need to do what you obviously do not know the database. Table What should I do? In the meantime, I'm using vBSEO. This effect may be? Help if you can rejoice. Thanks

Elbulus 16 May 2009 13:26

For those that are having the problem of loading.... on vbadvanced theres a nice solution found over on the vbadvanced forums.
http://www.vbadvanced.com/forum/showthread.php?t=32031
Quote:

add $vboptions[bburl]/ before ANY "misc.php?" in ALL the CybChatbox templates.
I've just tryed this and no longer got the loading.... :)

Valter 16 May 2009 14:49

That should solve problems for some people, not for all. People using several domains or different vB settings may then have loading problems.

Such problems usually appears when vBaCMPS and forums are not placed in the same dir. For better compatibility you can move vBa CMPS to forum root dir, then update it's settings. This will fix problems with some other hacks too. Usually there is no good reason anyway to have it in different folders.

WEBDosser 16 May 2009 14:53

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cybernetec (Post 1811819)
That should solve problems for some people, not for all. People using several domains or different vB settings may then have loading problems.

Such problems usually appears when vBaCMPS and forums are not placed in the same dir. For better compatibility you can move vBa CMPS to forum root dir, then update it's settings. This will fix problems with some other hacks too. Usually there is no good reason anyway to have it in different folders.

yes it still gives problems when vba is in root and forum is in a sub.. i think it is the use of misc.php which i also dont think there is a way around.

Sulley007 18 May 2009 17:49

Is there an audible tone you can turn on or off with this mod? When someone leaves a message in the chatbox where you hear a ding or tone....

Kobra Khan 18 May 2009 18:31

My web guy install this the other day working gr8
wut i would like to know how to put Chatbox Rules in cyb chatbox title
i did try the old method that cyb mention for the old chatbox, it didn't work for this new one

smirkley 19 May 2009 04:07

Cyb, just installed this for the first time, and placed it for members-only on my cmps homepage portal, and wanted to say,...

THANKS !!!

smirkley 19 May 2009 04:37

Hate to double post, but I am wondering if it possible to request for future release, the ability to limit the IP whois in the dropdowns, to limited usergroups. I dont mind the admins having access to the IP, but I need controls to limit to just that or at least select usergroups like smods.

Thanks again for an awsome mod.

Valter 19 May 2009 17:19

It's visible only to groups listed in:
Groups able to moderate ChatBox (comma separated usergroup IDs)

smirkley 20 May 2009 03:43

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cybernetec (Post 1813563)
It's visible only to groups listed in:
Groups able to moderate ChatBox (comma separated usergroup IDs)

True, but adding or deleting the usergroup, removes or adds all options for moderation.
My goal is to limit IP visibility to the admins only, but also the moderators still have ability to edit or delete posts.

I am not asking for a new version released, but if you could clue me in to a change or code snippet that would make this this way, I would appreciate it very much

I love this as it works perfectly in my cmps.

Maybe a bug, but then admin member group is currently the only group with mod permissions, yet when viewing chat full page, the username pulldowns, only the admin group members have a pull down to ban this user, but the other member groups do not, when viewed by the admins.

One other question,... where can I adjust how many characters the urls are trimmed to in the chat post display, when the parsing of url's is allowed and set to on? Again, just a hint of where that is in the code would be enough for me.

Thanks again cyb for a great product !:up:

TPTP 20 May 2009 09:26

Thanks! :D

Installed on 3.8.2 with ease, and integrated into a vBa module very quickly after building a simple wrapper.

sickofregister 22 May 2009 01:05

okay here's something odd....

when someone types something that has any type of bb code to it [url]/[color]/[b] etc, it shows as it should, BUT, only until a message is entered, and then it reverts to a line of text with the bb code tags at the beginning and end - what would cause that ??

example: if i change my text color to orange, it shows up as orange text that i type (for that message i just entered only):

hey this is a sample text in the cyb chatbox

as soon as me or someone else enters another text entry, it reverts to:

[ COLOR="Orange"]hey this is a sample text in the cyb chatbox[/COLOR ]

help ?????? :\

Installed
by wired420
24 May 2009 09:35

Still by far the best looking and working chat box I've found in my opinion.

RobbieZ 24 May 2009 13:49

Hey Cyb,

Is it possible to place this chatbox within the confines of the forum instead of either the top or bottom.

I would like mine to appear in the VIP part of my forum.

Nick2cool 26 May 2009 04:25

Is there a code to automatically ban someone or clear the chat?

shabab-on-line 26 May 2009 09:27

Hello Every Body

I wrote this post here before but no body answered!

Does anyone suffering such a thing?
:confused:
Quote:

Originally Posted by shabab-on-line (Post 1783695)
Hi

I got this error when I banned any user:
Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_STRING, expecting ')' in /public_html/misc.php(100) : eval()'d code(513) : eval()'d code on line 1

This error appeared above the header of the Chat Page!

Any Suggestion?

shabab-on-line 26 May 2009 09:30

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nick2cool (Post 1817256)
Is there a code to automatically ban someone or clear the chat?

Hi

You could select the time you would the chat to clear it self!

I put 5 hours! and it's working great.

But there is no choice to ban any body automatically, you have to chose the user manually from the chat or you could input his username on the ban list at Admincp.

:):)

padfoot007 27 May 2009 03:08

Hey Guys,

I was wondering, do you know any easy or straight forward way to put the typing area of the chatbox to the bottom instead of being on the left....

If it's possible please help me. Thanks

Brentnauer 30 May 2009 16:29

Quote:

Originally Posted by padfoot007 (Post 1817838)
Hey Guys,

I was wondering, do you know any easy or straight forward way to put the typing area of the chatbox to the bottom instead of being on the left....

If it's possible please help me. Thanks

Would like to know this also.

TPTP 02 Jun 2009 04:21

Quote:

Originally Posted by lille L (Post 1739466)
I have this on my forum, I am running 3.8
It works fine in SAfari, Firefox and IE.

I'm seeing similar results on vB 3.8.2 and vBa 3.2.0, but regarding Safari, the color selector drop-down does not show any colors. I've verified this with thee Mac systems.

TheKdd 04 Jun 2009 06:25

Question... and sorry if this has been answered somewhere in the last 19 pages...

Is it possible with this chat box to allow certain user groups to use the chat, while other user groups can only read the chat?

gothicuser 06 Jun 2009 15:07

I have the chatbox working well in both vB 3.8.2 with vBAdvanced 3.2.0
The way I achieved this was to simply add the $cybchatbox to the adv_portal template, and also add 'cybchatbox' to the 'Portal Output Global Variables' section.
My problem is that when I use this method it detracts from the nice vBA AJAX 'Customize' function, in that the Chatbox is static!
When I try to add the chatbox to a template (adv_portal_chat etc) and then try to add it as a template module on the vBA portal page it simply won't display.
Anybody have any ideas please?

nikosb 10 Jun 2009 11:10

1 Attachment(s)
how to make the original size smilies (see attach)

dimthan 10 Jun 2009 13:02

Your submission could not be processed because a security token was missing.

If this occurred unexpectedly, please inform the administrator and describe the action you performed before you received this error.

do you know why this can happen ...???

cjwinternet 10 Jun 2009 14:43

Hi,

Could someone post up the list of default text colours please, I deleted them and the users demand colours !

Regards

Chris

nikosb 10 Jun 2009 14:46

Quote:

Originally Posted by cjwinternet (Post 1826960)
Hi,

Could someone post up the list of default text colours please, I deleted them and the users demand colours !

Regards

Chris

cjwinternet 10 Jun 2009 16:42

Thanks for that.

I added these to to the list.

Now, the colors are presented to use in the chat screen. When you compose a message it is formatted with the correct color text.

However, when you post the message, there is just pure code:

[c olor=Red]damn thing[/color]
[c olor=Red]test[/color]

(like that, without the spaces)

I have uninstalled and reinstalled twice, using overwrite and don't overwrite options.

What's up with it?

cjwinternet 10 Jun 2009 16:51

Forget it, Color BB Code was disabled.

street tactic 12 Jun 2009 07:44

I really tried everything to get this to function on the ipbarcade page including auto insert through the Admin, disabling the auto insert and manually inserting the call into the arcade template, then the nav template, and it just wouldn't load.

Uninstalled.

street tactic 12 Jun 2009 13:43

Reinstalled, I finally figured it out. AGH!

For those of you having issues with it not showing up in the ipbarcade.

open file /root/arcade/functions/functions.php

1) Search for:

2) add right below:

3) Save & Upload.

Cyb's mods are GOLDEN, so I knew there had to be a way to get this thing to work. Definitely pleased! Re-clicking Installed.

ctrlbrk 13 Jun 2009 17:08

Cybernetec,

Fantastic job. Loving it.

You know those other add-ons that let you create a new private message or a new forum post when a new user registers, welcoming them?

I'd love to see this in the next ChatBox -- when a new user registers, have it send a chat message out welcoming them. That is much cleaner to me, since it can be seen by everyone in chat (and they will say Hi!) and will draw the new user in...

Thank you,
Mike

ctrlbrk 13 Jun 2009 18:22

Sorry one more thing. A couple users on my site were used to the old cbox.ws chatbox I had on my blog before I created a forum. It had the ability to show the total # of users viewing/chatting.

Any way to do this with your ChatBox?

:)

Mike
http://www.bigmiketrading.com

tycoel 18 Jun 2009 03:44

This is great, just what my users wanted. As a previous member said, we'd love for it to be able to show all present users.

ukste09 22 Jun 2009 18:11

thank you nice shoutbox

Need to uninstall because or error code - Need some help!
by MonCher
22 Jun 2009 21:38

vB Version 3.8.2

Originally installed Cyber Chat Box 2.3

I've received the following error code and was told in the general forums that I need to completely uninstall this hack. I believe it was just the xml file. So, if anyone can help me. Do I just go to Manage plug-ins and try to download the file. Is there anything else that I should remove? Do you think I did something wrong when I installed it originally to receive this error code?

Update: Chatbox is uninstalled. If you know what caused this please let me know
what I did wrong when I installed it. I'd love to have a chatbox on my site.
Thanks

---------------
Database error in vBulletin 3.8.2:

Invalid SQL:
UPDATE usergroup SET

### UPDATE QUERY GENERATED BY fetch_query_sql() ###
`title` = 'Moderators',
`description` = '',
`usertitle` = 'Your Friendly Moderator',
`opentag` = '',
`closetag` = '',
`passwordexpires` = '0',
`passwordhistory` = '0',
`forumpermissions` = '12320767',
`genericpermissions` = '1592727247',
`attachlimit` = '0',
`pmquota` = '50',
`pmpermissions` = '7',
`pmsendmax` = '5',
`pmthrottlequantity` = '0',
`calendarpermissions` = '63',
`wolpermissions` = '1',
`adminpermissions` = '0',
`genericpermissions2` = '1',
`genericoptions` = '62',
`profilepicmaxwidth` = '100',
`profilepicmaxheight` = '100',
`profilepicmaxsize` = '50',
`avatarmaxwidth` = '80',
`avatarmaxheight` = '80',
`avatarmaxsize` = '20000',
`signaturepermissions` = '237567',
`sigpicmaxwidth` = '500',
`sigpicmaxheight` = '100',
`sigpicmaxsize` = '10000',
`sigmaxrawchars` = '1000',
`sigmaxchars` = '500',
`sigmaxlines` = '0',
`sigmaxsizebbcode` = '7',
`sigmaximages` = '4',
`albumpermissions` = '255',
`albumpicmaxwidth` = '600',
`albumpicmaxheight` = '600',
`albumpicmaxsize` = '100000',
`albummaxpics` = '100',
`albummaxsize` = '0',
`usercsspermissions` = '63',
`visitormessagepermissions` = '63',
`socialgrouppermissions` = '51199',
`maximumsocialgroups` = '5',
`groupiconmaxsize` = '50',
`mgc_cb_evo_permissions` = '0',
`mgc_cb_evo_refreshrate` = '30',
`mgc_cb_evo_nbmsg_show` = '',
`mgc_cb_evo_nbmsg_perday_show` = '',
`mgc_cb_evo_max_chats_perday` = '0',
`vbblog_general_permissions` = '521214',
`vbblog_customblocks` = '5',
`vbblog_custompages` = '5',
`vbblog_entry_permissions` = '8191',
`vbblog_comment_permissions` = '974'
WHERE usergroupid=7;

MySQL Error : Unknown column 'mgc_cb_evo_permissions' in 'field list'
Error Number : 1054
Request Date : Saturday, June 20th 2009 @ 06:14:23 PM
Error Date : Saturday, June 20th 2009 @ 06:14:23 PM
Script : http://www.4datetalk.com/forums/admi....php?do=update
Referrer : http://www.4datetalk.com/forums/admi...&usergroupid=7
IP Address : 71.134.158.124
Username : admin
Classname : vB_Database
MySQL Version : 4.1.22-standard-log

Valter 23 Jun 2009 12:17

mgc_cb_evo_permissions is part of another hack. :-)

MonCher 23 Jun 2009 16:14

Oh no! I took the wrong hack out!!! I have no idea what hack that was!
Thanks

snake-boy 27 Jun 2009 17:53

Why are custom BBcodes not parsed? (like Strikethrough for example) Is there a fix for this?

abadired 27 Jun 2009 18:36

Simply awesome, thanks!
btw, how do we change the word "ChatBox Full" in navbar?

snake-boy 27 Jun 2009 19:06

Quote:

Originally Posted by abadired (Post 1838505)
Simply awesome, thanks!
btw, how do we change the word "ChatBox Full" in navbar?

Check the 6th post on the first page of this thread... someone has addressed it there.

abadired 29 Jun 2009 12:03

Quote:

Originally Posted by snake-boy (Post 1838520)
Check the 6th post on the first page of this thread... someone has addressed it there.

Thanks buddy

niktaal 29 Jun 2009 13:03

Hello
Part of my guests have a problem Saytm
When guest users to enter in my site are all part of the chat box Mnvysh and Archive users who are online with different IP site have statistics, but users online during the next 24 hours are Nmynvysd For example, users party during the 24 hours into my site are 1000 users and users of lot 130 and when guests ها Online new IP will be different to the list of statistics users online during the next 24 hours are not shown be.
And change the size of 10 or 15 with the 15

site url : http://www.sat4ir.com