vBulletin Mods

The Official vBulletin Modifications Site
https://www.vbulletin.org/forum/showthread.php?t=326953

Prompt
by kojay
10 Dec 2018 19:04

how do I make a gender icon on the right side of nick when the radio button is assigned in the additional profile fields?

iA1 10 Dec 2018 21:03

Do you already have a gender field? If yes, then it is possible to use if-conditions in the postbit template and display an icon based on gender selection.

For example,

Block Disabled:      (Update License Status)  
Suspended or Unlicensed Members Cannot View Code.


kojay 11 Dec 2018 06:53

Quote:

Originally Posted by iA1 (Post 2597732)

Block Disabled:      (Update License Status)  
Suspended or Unlicensed Members Cannot View Code.

What I did as you wrote, did not help.

iA1 11 Dec 2018 06:57

It is just an example code.
What is the field number for the gender userfield? Are you sure you have the same folder location as I wrote in example?

kojay 11 Dec 2018 07:11

Quote:

Originally Posted by iA1 (Post 2597740)
It is just an example code.
What is the field number for the gender userfield? Are you sure you have the same folder location as I wrote in example?

Field5, folder public_html/images/creativecreature/misc.

iA1 11 Dec 2018 07:30


Block Disabled:      (Update License Status)  
Suspended or Unlicensed Members Cannot View Code.

Maybe you are using vertical postbit. Add the code in both the templates, postbit as well as postbit_legacy. Add it after the username.

Make sure to change the red parts in above code with actual values for your forum. They are case-sensitive.

kojay 11 Dec 2018 08:07

Quote:

Originally Posted by iA1 (Post 2597742)
Add it after the username.

After a user name?

iA1 11 Dec 2018 09:22

Add it before this line:
<if condition="$post['usertitle']"><div class="smallfont">$post[usertitle]</div></if>

kojay 11 Dec 2018 10:28

Quote:

Originally Posted by iA1 (Post 2597745)
Add it before this line:
<if condition="$post['usertitle']"><div class="smallfont">$post[usertitle]</div></if>

Did everything as you said, no change. ++++.

iA1 11 Dec 2018 14:51

Can you post a link to your forum? and copy paste the parts from postbit_legacy template where you have added the code?

kojay 14 Dec 2018 10:22

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by iA1 (Post 2597749)
Can you post a link to your forum? and copy paste the parts from postbit_legacy template where you have added the code?

https://forum-mira.ru.

kojay 19 Dec 2018 09:17

iA1 you than the offended?

iA1 19 Dec 2018 09:38

I checked your site but couldn't figure out why it does not display the icon. Is the code still there or have you removed it?

kojay 19 Dec 2018 12:03

Quote:

Originally Posted by iA1 (Post 2597858)
I checked your site but couldn't figure out why it does not display the icon. Is the code still there or have you removed it?

Remove.


All times are GMT. The time now is 06:13.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.12
Copyright © 2019, MH Sub I, LLC dba vBulletin. All Rights Reserved. vBulletin® is a registered trademark of MH Sub I, LLC
Copyright ©2001 - , vbulletin.org. All rights reserved.