vBulletin Mods

The Official vBulletin Modifications Site
https://www.vbulletin.org/forum/showthread.php?t=129975

ociosos 17 Jan 2007 05:05

hey nice hack combination ....

but just a question;

i want it to show it only on the first post, like the option on the thank button

any ideas how?
thank you in advanced!!

i click install!!!!

Lars-Christian 20 Feb 2007 02:55

Once you include the reputation part for this hack, I'll definately install both of them. I hope to scrap the other reputation stuff, and just use Thank/Groan as the foundation for the entire reputation on my forum. The original reputation system is just too complicated for users to bother with, but this is the ideal solution, so hopefully you'll have it ready in not too long. If all works out, be sure to expect a donation (can't promise anything too big though) coming your way :)

redlabour 27 Feb 2007 14:49

I have one Groan that is not longer existing. How can i update the Groancache`?

redlabour 02 Mar 2007 22:27

Anybody out there ?

harmor19 02 Mar 2007 23:12

2 Attachment(s)
I made two "Groan" button.

Bugs
by redlabour
03 Mar 2007 08:36

This Mod unusable :

1. If a User is on the Groan Blacklist he creates a Gron and a Thanks if Thanks-Hacks is installed. Even if the Compatibility is activated in the AdminCP.

2. The Thanks Hack has a Cacherefresh at AdminCP - the Groan Hack has not.

3. You allways have to refresh the Browser before a Groan is shown after clicking the Button.

4. Sometimes there are Database Errors - not everytime but sometimes if Bug 1.) is happening.

All these thinks happens since Months and it seems there will be no Update ?

One Suggestion :

It was nice if only Users with X Posts can use the Button. There are to much new Users that use the Button without any Realreasons.

Abe1 04 Mar 2007 07:14

Quote:

Originally Posted by redlabour (Post 1194659)
This Mod unusable :

1. If a User is on the Groan Blacklist he creates a Gron and a Thanks if Thanks-Hacks is installed. Even if the Compatibility is activated in the AdminCP.

2. The Thanks Hack has a Cacherefresh at AdminCP - the Groan Hack has not.

3. You allways have to refresh the Browser before a Groan is shown after clicking the Button.

4. Sometimes there are Database Errors - not everytime but sometimes if Bug 1.) is happening.

All these thinks happens since Months and it seems there will be no Update ?

One Suggestion :

It was nice if only Users with X Posts can use the Button. There are to much new Users that use the Button without any Realreasons.

Just about all will be fixed in the coming days. I'm almost finished working on Post Thank You Hack 6.0, with a tun of new features and quicker speed. I will release the groan hack with all the same features either the same time or with-in a few days.

BANDiT600 12 Mar 2007 23:35

Abe1, please, could I ask you to post groan button without word "Groan", I would like to translate it to russian. Thanks!

Abe1 12 Mar 2007 23:59

Quote:

Originally Posted by BANDiT600 (Post 1201998)
Abe1, please, could I ask you to post groan button without word "Groan", I would like to translate it to russian. Thanks!

Sorry, I dont do graphics.

Abe1 05 Apr 2007 14:49

1 Attachment(s)
Post Groan Version 3.0 RC1 released Here.


I hope this is just a quick test of the totally re-written Post Groan hack. It now has all the features that Post Thank You hack has.

Please make sure you do all the template edits correctly.

rjmjr69 05 Apr 2007 18:18

Awesome so this is just about the final release? The instructions would be pretty easy for someone to follow if they just installed the thank you hack. Just have them place the edits after each edit for the thank you hack... Keep up the good work.

harmor19 05 Apr 2007 20:08

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by BANDiT600 (Post 1201998)
Abe1, please, could I ask you to post groan button without word "Groan", I would like to translate it to russian. Thanks!

How's this? If I have the wrong word tell me and I'll change it.

Abe1 06 Apr 2007 16:55

Version 3.0 (04/06/07):
  • Totally re-wrote hack to have all the features Post Thank You Hack has. Please redo all template edits.

itsblack 06 Apr 2007 19:51

Thanks a lot for upgrade.

A little question: since we have New ACP options, why not get rid of the old one?
I mean, it still stay in the "vbulletin options".

Abe1 06 Apr 2007 20:50

Quote:

Originally Posted by itsblack (Post 1221246)
Thanks a lot for upgrade.

A little question: since we have New ACP options, why not get rid of the old one?
I mean, it still stay in the "vbulletin options".

I can't remove it from there. It is officially there and I only made just a link to it.


All times are GMT. The time now is 02:47.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.14
Copyright © 2021, MH Sub I, LLC dba vBulletin. All Rights Reserved. vBulletin® is a registered trademark of MH Sub I, LLC
Copyright ©2001 - , vbulletin.org. All rights reserved.