vBulletin Mods

The Official vBulletin Modifications Site
https://www.vbulletin.org/forum/showthread.php?t=238945

Mulle 23 Aug 2010 07:03

Is it possible to determine how the players should be arranged in bracket?
I guess it's random otherwise?

bananalive 23 Aug 2010 16:14

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kr33p3r (Post 2088057)
We have a bug it seems. We can provide access if needed.

If you pm me the details, then I'll look into it.

bananalive 23 Aug 2010 16:16

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mulle (Post 2088125)
Is it possible to determine how the players should be arranged in bracket?

No.
Quote:

Originally Posted by Mulle (Post 2088125)
I guess it's random otherwise?

Yes

bananalive 23 Aug 2010 16:18

Quote:

Originally Posted by stwan (Post 2087969)
bananalive, please read this message and this page...

I'll look into the issue with vB experience

Edit: the problem is with plugin vBExperience (links)] executed on hook location global_setup_complete

Change hook location from global_setup_complete to process_templates_complete and that should fix issue.

bananalive 23 Aug 2010 16:19

Quote:

Originally Posted by Disi (Post 2087420)
Hi there,

im Testing the Tournament script for a new Side im creating. Got 2 Questions:

1. Is there a way a Player can submit a result? (and maybe the other player need to approve it)
2. Is there a Way to seperate a Category from some Groups for example i got a Group Premium Members and i want an internal Tournament only for Members of the group`
3. I need to increase the max Players on a tournament to 1024 is this possible?

1. Yes for ladder challenge results, not for tournaments
2. Not at the moment
3. No, the algorithms do not work with that number of players.

Crystal Shards 23 Aug 2010 18:29

I've installed it but there are no permissions on the usergroup page.

bananalive 23 Aug 2010 18:33

Quote:

Originally Posted by Crystal Shards (Post 2088399)
I've installed it but there are no permissions on the usergroup page.

Check that you have uploaded bitfield_tournament2008.php to /includes/xml/

Crystal Shards 23 Aug 2010 18:44

Yeah, nevermind. It turns out my FTP had frozen.

Mulle 24 Aug 2010 07:07

Quote:

Originally Posted by bananalive (Post 2088339)
Originally Posted by Mulle
Is it possible to determine how the players should be arranged in bracket?
No.

Is it possible to do some changes that makes it work?
In that case, what and where should I edit?

Gold Phan7om 24 Aug 2010 11:22

In my tournament structure I am having problems with moving 1 particular team forward, after each team name on the ladder there is a button with to arrows [>>] called progress. however this button doesn't work, I was wondering if anyone could help me?

bananalive 24 Aug 2010 12:39

2 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by Kr33p3r (Post 2088057)
We have a bug it seems. We can provide access if needed.

The attached files should fix your problem

Upload tournaments.php to forum directory
Upload functions_tal.php to /includes/

bananalive 24 Aug 2010 12:40

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gold Phan7om (Post 2088752)
In my tournament structure I am having problems with moving 1 particular team forward, after each team name on the ladder there is a button with to arrows [>>] called progress. however this button doesn't work, I was wondering if anyone could help me?

Have you got javascript enabled?

What is the team name?

Gold Phan7om 24 Aug 2010 18:09

Quote:

Originally Posted by bananalive (Post 2088776)
Have you got javascript enabled?

What is the team name?

Yes javascript is enabled, this isnt happening on other browsers and the team name is Devil's incarnation squad'

semka 25 Aug 2010 23:29

It possible to back comment box under Tournament resultats?

stwan 27 Aug 2010 15:02

Quote:

Originally Posted by bananalive (Post 2088342)
I'll look into the issue with vB experience

Edit: the problem is with plugin vBExperience (links)] executed on hook location global_setup_complete

Change hook location from global_setup_complete to process_templates_complete and that should fix issue.

Please fix in next version :)

stwan 27 Aug 2010 15:29

please make Words => in the phrase:

line 2290:

Block Disabled:      (Update License Status)  
Suspended or Unlicensed Members Cannot View Code.

line 2308:

Block Disabled:      (Update License Status)  
Suspended or Unlicensed Members Cannot View Code.


betts02 29 Aug 2010 02:03

When i click join tournament i get :

vBulletin Message
You are not Leader of any team which is eligible to join this tournament - check the maximum/ minimum team members of the ladder if you are leader of a team. Click here to go back to the tournament.

When i click the "Click here", it says "vBulletin Message
Error. Invalid tournament"

Merjawy 29 Aug 2010 05:56

Installed it and the tab in navbar still visible to guests who have no permissions to anything to do with it

They get nowhere when they click it but its still showing
Can you make it where the tab doesn't show to who don't have permissions?

Thanks

bananalive 29 Aug 2010 21:42

Quote:

Originally Posted by stwan (Post 2090331)
please make Words => in the phrase:

line 2290:

Block Disabled:      (Update License Status)  
Suspended or Unlicensed Members Cannot View Code.

line 2308:

Block Disabled:      (Update License Status)  
Suspended or Unlicensed Members Cannot View Code.

Fixed in v4.2.1

bananalive 29 Aug 2010 21:43

Quote:

Originally Posted by betts02 (Post 2090896)
When i click join tournament i get :

vBulletin Message
You are not Leader of any team which is eligible to join this tournament - check the maximum/ minimum team members of the ladder if you are leader of a team. Click here to go back to the tournament.

When i click the "Click here", it says "vBulletin Message
Error. Invalid tournament"

Fixed in v4.2.1

bananalive 29 Aug 2010 21:43

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gold Phan7om (Post 2088901)
Yes javascript is enabled, this isnt happening on other browsers and the team name is Devil's incarnation squad'

Fixed in next version - v4.2.1

bananalive 29 Aug 2010 21:45

Quote:

Originally Posted by semka (Post 2089546)
It possible to back comment box under Tournament resultats?

I don't understand the question.

But to change the layout of the tournament page, edit template tmnt_display.

Gold Phan7om 29 Aug 2010 22:05

Just upgraded and works perfect Thanks!

bananalive 29 Aug 2010 22:23

v4.2.1 Video of seasons

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PPiHxlmIY40

ProFifaLeagues 29 Aug 2010 22:46

Upgraded easy as always top work thanks!!!

FireflyP2C 01 Sep 2010 07:22

Great script. But one thing missing. The ability to set different challenge options for each ladder. This could be done via drop boxes if we have a place to add the choices per ladder. Like add a time/date check box, plus other game specific options via admin. For example for a MW2 ladder you could add Perks - yes no, Air Support - yes no, harcore - yes no etc. Then different options for another game.

Raeven 01 Sep 2010 13:06

I have 2 small Question:

Would it be Possible to have additional "Leaders" for a Squad. What I mean is:

Admin (Same as the Leader, just cant be removed by a Leader)
Co Admin (Same as leader, but can be removed by Admin, but not by Leader)
Leader (normal as now)
Co Leader (normal as now)

(also I would need 2 more "Ranks" in between of Co-Admin and leader), since I want to use that for my Clan Rosters as well ;) (way better then to use these current Roster Addons)


And next Thing:
Is it somehow possible to show a Roster alone (without the Sidebar), so I can integrate them better as rosters, into each Squads Forum Part ;).?

//edit: Btw. This is one of the most useful Mods ever for a Clan Forum ;).

ilbianconiglio 01 Sep 2010 16:13

Hi, I'm new to the vbulletin system.

I just installed this mod and it seems to works fine. Anyway I want to translate it to Italian.
How can I do it? Which is the best and scalable way?

stwan 02 Sep 2010 15:08

Bugs 4.2.1beta (Mozilla 3.6.8):

https://www.vbulletin.org/forum/
http://s54.radikal.ru/i143/1009/6f/1315709d4351.jpg

Not show the number of tournaments and ladder (Uncategorised):
https://www.vbulletin.org/forum/external/2010/09/57.jpg

Please make Words => in the phrase:
Line 1527:

Block Disabled:      (Update License Status)  
Suspended or Unlicensed Members Cannot View Code.

Line 5241:

Block Disabled:      (Update License Status)  
Suspended or Unlicensed Members Cannot View Code.

Line 5243:

Block Disabled:      (Update License Status)  
Suspended or Unlicensed Members Cannot View Code.

Line 1535:

Block Disabled:      (Update License Status)  
Suspended or Unlicensed Members Cannot View Code.

In competitions.php?do=help please make all Words => phrases.

For xhtml 1.0 in template tmnt_help + new version player youtube:

Block Disabled:      (Update License Status)  
Suspended or Unlicensed Members Cannot View Code.

Replace:

Block Disabled:      (Update License Status)  
Suspended or Unlicensed Members Cannot View Code.

and


Block Disabled:      (Update License Status)  
Suspended or Unlicensed Members Cannot View Code.

Replace:

Block Disabled:      (Update License Status)  
Suspended or Unlicensed Members Cannot View Code.


Can't create new ladder and how can I import data?
by nosretap
03 Sep 2010 01:43

Thanks for any help!

1- I have installed the mod and it doesn't give me the ability to create a ladder. I can create a tournament, but not a ladder.
http://media.gamehouse.com/m/GHBlog/...w%20Ladder.JPG

Any ideas why?

2- Also, I was an idiot and forgot to "upgrade" the mod from 2.8.4. I, instead, uninstalled the old one, and installed the new one with my vB 4.0* install so lost all of my data. I have a vb database backup from the day before, how hard is it to get the tmnt_* data from the "old" format and insert it in to the "new" one?

Thanks!

bananalive 03 Sep 2010 14:14

Quote:

Originally Posted by stwan (Post 2092792)
Bugs 4.2.1beta (Mozilla 3.6.8):

...

Fixed phrases and css bugs for v4.2.2

Youtube are now embedded using the new YouTube iframe embed (supporting HTML5)

Help page is now phrased.

bananalive 03 Sep 2010 14:25

Quote:

Originally Posted by nosretap (Post 2093042)
Thanks for any help!

1- I have installed the mod and it doesn't give me the ability to create a ladder. I can create a tournament, but not a ladder.
http://media.gamehouse.com/m/GHBlog/...w%20Ladder.JPG

Any ideas why?

2- Also, I was an idiot and forgot to "upgrade" the mod from 2.8.4. I, instead, uninstalled the old one, and installed the new one with my vB 4.0* install so lost all of my data. I have a vb database backup from the day before, how hard is it to get the tmnt_* data from the "old" format and insert it in to the "new" one?

Thanks!

1. Usergroup permissions are split into two blocks: Tournament and Ladder Permissions and More Tournament and Ladder Permissions. Ladder permissions are in the latter.

2. The table structure for this modification has not changed very much since v2.8.4 so you should be able to get the data from your backup and add it via phpmyadmin.

bananalive 03 Sep 2010 14:27

Quote:

Originally Posted by ilbianconiglio (Post 2092464)
Hi, I'm new to the vbulletin system.

I just installed this mod and it seems to works fine. Anyway I want to translate it to Italian.
How can I do it? Which is the best and scalable way?

Use the phrase manager in AdminCP, and translate each phrase.

All the phrases for this modification begin with either tmnt_ or ladder_

stwan 03 Sep 2010 15:57

In version 4.2.1beta not corrected conflict with vBExpirience!

And bug:

Guests can not see Tournaments and Ladder, although the setting is right on the view...

betts02 04 Sep 2010 10:57

Does the latest version work with more than 8 teams in the double elimination ?

And still coming back to see if any news on a league intergrated or stand alone

bananalive 06 Sep 2010 14:48

Quote:

Originally Posted by stwan (Post 2093279)
In version 4.2.1beta not corrected conflict with vBExpirience!

Did you try this:

Quote:

Originally Posted by bananalive (Post 2088342)
the problem is with plugin vBExperience (links)] executed on hook location global_setup_complete

Change hook location from global_setup_complete to process_templates_complete and that should fix issue.

Quote:

Originally Posted by stwan (Post 2093279)
In version 4.2.1beta not corrected conflict with vBExpirience!

And bug:

Guests can not see Tournaments and Ladder, although the setting is right on the view...

I cannot replicate this error.

bananalive 06 Sep 2010 14:48

Quote:

Originally Posted by betts02 (Post 2093578)
Does the latest version work with more than 8 teams in the double elimination ?

And still coming back to see if any news on a league intergrated or stand alone

No, not yet.

What is it you wanted from a league? I'm not really sure what a league is.

FireflyP2C 06 Sep 2010 15:41

A league is where plays each other once ( or a set number of time ) in a season, with a set number of point for a win or draw. After everyone has played each other once the team with the most points wins. Like any football league in the world.

BTW is it possible to add more challegne options, and to have different challenge options for each ladder?

betts02 06 Sep 2010 16:06

League system consists of this example :

6 x teams

Each team would have 1 match per week

Each team would play a Home and Away match

With a Home and Away match, that means each team would play the other team twice over the season

So the whole season for 6 teams would last 10 weeks

5 Home games
5 Away games

each score would be points set per win and draw
Optional settings for Points For and Against

This meaning if in football, 2 teams win/draw and end up on the same points at the end of the season

You take all the goals team a scored and take away all the goals they had against them

Same with team b

nosretap 07 Sep 2010 18:50

Thanks, Bananalive, but I don't have a More Tournament and Ladder Permissions unless I am just not finding it! I have looked everywhere!

(Followup: found it in Usergroup Manager. Was looking in 'Settings'). Thanks!

ilbianconiglio 07 Sep 2010 21:49

A great service is to allow the two competitor to upload own replay of the match.

Also, can you allow the competitor to report/approve the results?

Cryo 08 Sep 2010 02:00

I use this to run StarCraft II tournaments on my forum. We have a 64 person tournament going right now and it's working out great. It would be nice if we were allowed to attach files and assign races / classes to each match. Beyond that, great job! I hope the Double Elimination gets sorted out for larger tournaments soon.

betts02 08 Sep 2010 23:49

I see the option to progress a team/player to the next round in a tournament
But no option to revert it

If you be accident progress a wrong team, How can you edit this and progress the correct team ?

betts02 09 Sep 2010 01:10

When the tournament is created and i have selected the thread to post it up in

It displays it fine exemp this part :

No Players: 8
Type: de

k_e_i_k_u_n_1_7 10 Sep 2010 04:25

Thanks mate, we'll be using this tourney plugin extensively

Jimbolosey 10 Sep 2010 15:35


Block Disabled:      (Update License Status)  
Suspended or Unlicensed Members Cannot View Code.

I get this when trying to edit a ladder. I just wanted to change the icon... I can't find anything in the database about ladders, only a column for categories. Can someone give me specifics on the columns needed?

bananalive 10 Sep 2010 16:05

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jimbolosey (Post 2096220)
Block Disabled:      (Update License Status)  
Suspended or Unlicensed Members Cannot View Code.

I get this when trying to edit a ladder. I just wanted to change the icon... I can't find anything in the database about ladders, only a column for categories. Can someone give me specifics on the columns needed?

The above error is occuring due to a missing column in your mysql database. Table 'vbtmnt_ladders' is missing column 'groupid' with following details: int(10), NOT NULL, default value '0'.

Have you imported the latest product file, allowing over-write?

bananalive 10 Sep 2010 16:06

Quote:

Originally Posted by betts02 (Post 2095619)
When the tournament is created and i have selected the thread to post it up in

It displays it fine exemp this part :

No Players: 8
Type: de

Fixed for next version, in meanwhile you have to edit manually edit affected threads.

bananalive 10 Sep 2010 16:07

Quote:

Originally Posted by betts02 (Post 2095603)
I see the option to progress a team/player to the next round in a tournament
But no option to revert it

If you be accident progress a wrong team, How can you edit this and progress the correct team ?

At the moment you can only regress players within Single Elimination tournaments.

PJSkiboy 10 Sep 2010 16:08

Not sure if this has already been mentioned in this thread or not (shame on me for not searching), but it would be nice if you could input scores and have them next to the usernames in the brackets. Would also be nice if you could display something like team icons as well, but that's just getting greedy, lol.

bananalive 10 Sep 2010 16:09

Quote:

Originally Posted by ilbianconiglio (Post 2095197)
A great service is to allow the two competitor to upload own replay of the match.

Also, can you allow the competitor to report/approve the results?

Not at the moment.

bananalive 10 Sep 2010 16:20

Quote:

Originally Posted by FireflyP2C (Post 2094562)
BTW is it possible to add more challegne options, and to have different challenge options for each ladder?

Added in next version

Robbed 10 Sep 2010 17:55

One suggestion:

Would it be possible to make tournaments best out 3, 5, 7. On the tree you would be able to change the series every time someone wins then it would only advance after 2 , 3 , 4 wins depending on the series?

Jimbolosey 10 Sep 2010 18:14

Quote:

Originally Posted by bananalive (Post 2096244)
The above error is occuring due to a missing column in your mysql database. Table 'vbtmnt_ladders' is missing column 'groupid' with following details: int(10), NOT NULL, default value '0'.

Have you imported the latest product file, allowing over-write?

Yeah, I originally had 4.2.0, but that gave me all the errors. I tried the 4.2.1 beta and its working now.

*I think I got the version #s right...

HighJinx 11 Sep 2010 14:51

We are in the online competitive gaming scene playing the likes of Call of Duty 4 and more and would like to get more involved with running cups/tournaments/ladders as do other gaming orgs, but most of the popular cup sites use webspell with its own cup addon, we would like to utilize our vb with your mod.

We have the Tournaments & Ladders Manager v4.2.0 mod installed on our site http://high-jinx.net/competitions.php, we are playing around with it until we go live, we have a few requests or ideas for a future version.
  • edit each round or stage of a tournament
  • add round 1, round 2, quarterfinal, semi-final, final plus an image insert
  • manually move teams into tournament slots
  • option to prefix teams with a branding name
  • shorten the width of the tree background (possibly our style modification)
  • add custom profile fields for the teams

Thanks in advance :D, a very good mod.

bananalive 11 Sep 2010 16:07

Preview of Customisable Fields for Ladder Challenges
Available in v4.2.2+
Customisable per ladder
Default: 'Best of' & 'Map'

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bO1y5yhze1g

Edit: v4.2.2 also includes:
  • Round names at top of each round/column
  • admin can now add multiple players to tournaments (seperate each username by a semi colon ';'))
  • other things...

CharlieDelta 11 Sep 2010 16:23

Quote:

Originally Posted by bananalive (Post 2096694)
Preview of Customisable Fields for Ladder Challenges
Available in v4.2.2+
Customisable per ladder
Default: 'Best of' & 'Map'

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bO1y5yhze1g

Awesome!!!

ProFifaLeagues 11 Sep 2010 17:00

Quote:

Originally Posted by bananalive (Post 2096694)
Preview of Customisable Fields for Ladder Challenges
Available in v4.2.2+
Customisable per ladder
Default: 'Best of' & 'Map'

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bO1y5yhze1g


Great news thanks for all the work you put in to this mod!!!!

Nephalim 11 Sep 2010 18:51

This was awesome in my 3.8.6 forum just upgraded to 4 and all is good. But where do you now add team logos? There is no button or I'm just not seeing it :)

Thank you much


D'oh nevermind. My template skin is dark and did not see the edit button!

Nephalim 12 Sep 2010 04:01

Hi. Using VB 4.0.5 and my Members can't see the 'Help' link for tournaments when logged in. But if they log out they can see it? Also, they can't signup as a free agent because they can't see the free agent link either. But when not logged in we can see it? How can I fix this?

Thank you much

Nephalim 12 Sep 2010 16:47

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nephalim (Post 2096958)
Hi. Using VB 4.0.5 and my Members can't see the 'Help' link for tournaments when logged in. But if they log out they can see it? Also, they can't signup as a free agent because they can't see the free agent link either. But when not logged in we can see it? How can I fix this?

Thank you much

bump ...:cool:

bananalive 12 Sep 2010 17:49

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nephalim (Post 2096958)
Hi. Using VB 4.0.5 and my Members can't see the 'Help' link for tournaments when logged in. But if they log out they can see it?

Check your usergroup permissions. Help link will show to those who have permission to view either tournament or ladders.

Quote:

Also, they can't signup as a free agent because they can't see the free agent link either. But when not logged in we can see it? How can I fix this?
Free agent link will only appear to those who aren't members of other teams.

The link should not be showing for unregistered members, which has been fixed for v4.2.2

Nephalim 12 Sep 2010 20:40

Quote:

Originally Posted by bananalive (Post 2097172)
Check your usergroup permissions. Help link will show to those who have permission to view either tournament or ladders.



Free agent link will only appear to those who aren't members of other teams.

The link should not be showing for unregistered members, which has been fixed for v4.2.2

Thanks for reply. I am the admin there and can't see the help link unless I log off. Doesn't work for a test account too that has permissions to view all and join. That's cool the free agent thing! But the link shows for any unregistered. I have unregistered set to view only tournaments.

bananalive 12 Sep 2010 21:51

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nephalim (Post 2097255)
Thanks for reply. I am the admin there and can't see the help link unless I log off. Doesn't work for a test account too that has permissions to view all and join. That's cool the free agent thing! But the link shows for any unregistered. I have unregistered set to view only tournaments.

Are you in any teams?

Nephalim 12 Sep 2010 22:11

Quote:

Originally Posted by bananalive (Post 2097279)
Are you in any teams?

Yes, I am. I have asked my helpers and it doesn't show for them either. I can PM you if you like:)

FireflyP2C 13 Sep 2010 10:51

Quote:

Originally Posted by bananalive (Post 2096694)
Preview of Customisable Fields for Ladder Challenges
Available in v4.2.2+
Customisable per ladder
Default: 'Best of' & 'Map'

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bO1y5yhze1g

Edit: v4.2.2 also includes:
  • Round names at top of each round/column
  • admin can now add multiple players to tournaments (seperate each username by a semi colon ';'))
  • other things...


Very impressive. Will we be able to change the map field and can we add as many seperate options to each ladder, ie one ladder has 4 options and another ladder has 6 completely different options?

bananalive 13 Sep 2010 14:05

Quote:

Originally Posted by FireflyP2C (Post 2097475)
Very impressive. Will we be able to change the map field and can we add as many seperate options to each ladder, ie one ladder has 4 options and another ladder has 6 completely different options?

Yep, 'Map' and 'Best of' are the two default fields, but they can be changed/deleted and then you can add as many other options as you need.

And yes they are definable per ladder.

bananalive 13 Sep 2010 14:07

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nephalim (Post 2097283)
Yes, I am. I have asked my helpers and it doesn't show for them either. I can PM you if you like:)

So that's why the link isn't displaying for you.

If you create a new user, then they will see the link.

It's more clear in v4.2.2

Nephalim 13 Sep 2010 14:14

2 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by bananalive (Post 2097517)
So that's why the link isn't displaying for you.

If you create a new user, then they will see the link.

It's more clear in v4.2.2

Hmm... I will upload a image because not only does the help link not show .... the whole row of navigation links doesn't show :(

The first one is when not logged in unregistered.
The second one is logged in member!

bananalive 13 Sep 2010 16:00

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nephalim (Post 2097519)
Hmm... I will upload a image because not only does the help link not show .... the whole row of navigation links doesn't show :(

The first one is when not logged in unregistered.
The second one is logged in member!

Can any users logged in see the navigation menu?

It may be modification conflict, are you using vBexperience?

Nephalim 13 Sep 2010 16:50

Quote:

Originally Posted by bananalive (Post 2097562)
Can any users logged in see the navigation menu?

It may be modification conflict, are you using vBexperience?

No and not using vb experience. But, I will update to 4.2.2 and see if it fixes this. thank you much. Awesome add on:up:


It still doesn't show

bananalive 13 Sep 2010 17:30

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nephalim (Post 2097598)
No and not using vb experience. But, I will update to 4.2.2 and see if it fixes this. thank you much. Awesome add on:up:


It still doesn't show

What other modifications are you using?

Nephalim 13 Sep 2010 17:40

Quote:

Originally Posted by bananalive (Post 2097617)
What other modifications are you using?

Hi, tried sending a PM to you with a test account for site if you would like to look at source. Your inbox is full :)

ysam 13 Sep 2010 19:06

Hi there and excellent mod!

For those with the "Deprecated" on top of the screen you can replace
Line 586 of ladders.php

Block Disabled:      (Update License Status)  
Suspended or Unlicensed Members Cannot View Code.

with this one

Block Disabled:      (Update License Status)  
Suspended or Unlicensed Members Cannot View Code.

and same thing on tournaments.php on line 3096


Block Disabled:      (Update License Status)  
Suspended or Unlicensed Members Cannot View Code.

with this


Block Disabled:      (Update License Status)  
Suspended or Unlicensed Members Cannot View Code.

This is for php 5.3.x users!

Again excellent mod ! Keep it up!

-Yiannis

Nephalim 13 Sep 2010 19:10

Yiannis. Sorry, what is deprecated?

ysam 13 Sep 2010 20:11

"Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated"

<5.x.x
$node_obj =& new someClass($somearg, $moreargs);

>=5.x.x
$node_obj = new someClass($somearg, $moreargs);

and it's a good thing to unset($node_obj) before the assignment, especially in loops.

I am not sure in which version of php the deprecation took place. In my 5.3.0 it surely is.

Also may I request you consider upcoming events displayed in Calendar plz?

Thanx a mil.

ysam 13 Sep 2010 20:18

"you" = bananalive :)

wold3mort 13 Sep 2010 20:22

Hi I have a question,
was recently concluded a tournament and followed the pattern of this product, the result of the last game of the tournament is wrong because theres been a problem between the players and then to repeat this game, the problem I have is that the tournament Now I flag as closed and I can not undo the last result as I fix? thanks

champendk 14 Sep 2010 00:58

Does user report scores from matches or is it done by admin?

wold3mort 14 Sep 2010 01:45

Let me explain, I'm admin and I created the tournament on fifa10 ps3 users have to do lots and write the result on the forum and I have to score the winner in the tournament, the error was mine because I scored a winner instead of another .. how do I change it?

ysam 14 Sep 2010 11:23

Quote:

Originally Posted by champendk (Post 2097820)
Does user report scores from matches or is it done by admin?

in Ladder both users have to report same score and if not then the match is desputed.
in Tournament admin/mod has to post scores.

wold3mort 14 Sep 2010 17:07

how do I change the winner of a tournament?

dodgeuk19 14 Sep 2010 19:57

hi i have this error, once i created a ladder,

Database error in vBulletin 4.0.3:

Invalid SQL:

SELECT players.*, players.userid AS userid,
user.avatarrevision AS avatarrevision, avatar.avatarpath AS avatarpath, NOT ISNULL(customavatar.userid) AS hascustom, customavatar.dateline AS avatardateline, customavatar.width AS avwidth, customavatar.height AS avheight, user.username AS username
, userfield.*, usertextfield.* , players.rank AS rank
FROM vbtmnt_ladder_players AS players
LEFT JOIN vbuser AS user ON (players.userid = user.userid) LEFT JOIN vbavatar AS avatar ON(avatar.avatarid = user.avatarid) LEFT JOIN vbcustomavatar AS customavatar ON(customavatar.userid = user.userid)
LEFT JOIN userfield AS userfield ON (user.userid = userfield.userid) LEFT JOIN usertextfield AS usertextfield ON (usertextfield.userid = user.userid)
WHERE players.lid=1
AND players.active=1
ORDER BY players.rank DESC,
players.wins DESC,
players.draws DESC
LIMIT 0, 25;



the ladder shows but i when i click on it i get the same message,

any ideas

Thanks

Dodge

i have installed latest version too, will try unistalling and will post again

dodgeuk19 14 Sep 2010 21:17

have removed and reinstalled it, seems to be working

bananalive 15 Sep 2010 20:03

Quote:

Originally Posted by wold3mort (Post 2098145)
how do I change the winner of a tournament?

You can't, unless you edit the database via phpmyadmin.

bananalive 15 Sep 2010 20:10

Quote:

Originally Posted by ysam (Post 2097666)
Hi there and excellent mod!

For those with the "Deprecated" on top of the screen you can replace
Line 586 of ladders.php

Block Disabled:      (Update License Status)  
Suspended or Unlicensed Members Cannot View Code.

with this one

Block Disabled:      (Update License Status)  
Suspended or Unlicensed Members Cannot View Code.

and same thing on tournaments.php on line 3096


Block Disabled:      (Update License Status)  
Suspended or Unlicensed Members Cannot View Code.

with this


Block Disabled:      (Update License Status)  
Suspended or Unlicensed Members Cannot View Code.

This is for php 5.3.x users!

Again excellent mod ! Keep it up!

-Yiannis

Corrected for future versions.

FireflyP2C 16 Sep 2010 09:42

First of great job. Adding the challenge options so quickly is very impressive. Ive worked with alot of gaming scripts and this one is very professional. Can I suggest some future upgrades that have worked well on some of the major gaming sites I have worked on.

1. Dedicated rules pages for each ladder.
2. When reporting a loss, the losing team picks a man of the match from the opposing team.
3. Leader board of man of the match.
4. Set staff to individual ladders or groups of ladder with different permission sets.
5. Ticket system ( via pm ) that can be viewed by only the staff assigned to that ladder.
6. Automatic achievements on ladder. Ie team wins 5 games in a row or loses 3 straight games. Icon on team page for each acheivement.
7. Option for drop down menu for certain challenge options ( ie time/date option )
8. Option to let teams insert a youtube video on their team page.

Thats all for now, hope you dont think Im asking for too much. Just suggestions to improve an already great script.

noddyy 16 Sep 2010 10:54

They would be great additions to this already great mod!

champendk 16 Sep 2010 12:07

Quote:

Originally Posted by bananalive (Post 2098738)
You can't, unless you edit the database via phpmyadmin.

Is this something u will change in the future?

FireflyP2C 16 Sep 2010 15:57

Need to ask a question. How do the disputes work. We presume it was when 2 different scores where reported but thats not the case.

bananalive 16 Sep 2010 18:27

Quote:

Originally Posted by FireflyP2C (Post 2099071)
Need to ask a question. How do the disputes work. We presume it was when 2 different scores where reported but thats not the case.

Either player can dispute the challenge once it has been accepted, this puts a 'flag' next to the match and it will appear for Ladder Admins on the Disputed Matches page.

Disputed matches page shows who reported the match and has the option to pm both players and option for admin to submit the score.

bananalive 16 Sep 2010 18:29

Quote:

Originally Posted by champendk (Post 2099000)
Is this something u will change in the future?

Maybe, there are a few complications at the moment present at the moment which prevent simply adding a link to re-open tournament(s).

ysam 16 Sep 2010 22:16

May I request you consider upcoming events (ladder or tournament) to have the option to put them automatically in Calendar plz?

Kr33p3r 18 Sep 2010 01:12

So, is it me or should semi-finals be the round BEFORE the finals?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Single-...ion_tournament

Quote:

when eight remain at the start it is generally called the quarter-final round; this is followed by the semi-final round in which only four are left, the two winners of which then meet in the final or championship round.

ThatEbayGuy 18 Sep 2010 04:57

I'm probably just being retarded but I can't find how to create a tournament. The ladder seems straight forward, I just don't see a link to create a new tournament under competitions.

Edit: I definitely didn't see the usergroup permissions for tournaments. I'm good now.

squd 18 Sep 2010 16:01

1 Attachment(s)
Hello ,sorry for my bad english

when i created ladder ,tounament lms and single elimination OK
but double elimination :nothing, the players do not appear

an idea ?

thank you for your help

bananalive 18 Sep 2010 21:41

Quote:

Originally Posted by squd (Post 2100052)
Hello ,sorry for my bad english

when i created ladder ,tounament lms and single elimination OK
but double elimination :nothing, the players do not appear

an idea ?

thank you for your help

There was an error in v4.2.2, I will be releasing bug fix v4.2.3 within next half hour.

bananalive 18 Sep 2010 21:44

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kr33p3r (Post 2099842)
So, is it me or should semi-finals be the round BEFORE the finals?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Single-...ion_tournament

It should go:
Quarter-Finals -> Semi-Finals -> Final -> Winner

bananalive 18 Sep 2010 23:30

v4.2.3 has just been released fixing the bugs relating to the tournament part of this modification found in v4.2.2.

squd 18 Sep 2010 23:50

thank you . very very good :D


All times are GMT. The time now is 00:28.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.14
Copyright © 2022, MH Sub I, LLC dba vBulletin. All Rights Reserved. vBulletin® is a registered trademark of MH Sub I, LLC
Copyright ©2001 - , vbulletin.org. All rights reserved.