vBulletin Mods

The Official vBulletin Modifications Site
https://www.vbulletin.org/forum/showthread.php?t=304866

Back 2 Basics Blue [Web and Art Solutions] | vBulletin 5.0.5
by WebandArt
22 Nov 2013 15:30

5 Attachment(s)
This is our second release for the vBulletin 5 platform. We have modified our popular Back 2 Basics Blue (blue color variation) for versions 5.0.2 to 5.0.5.

http://www.webandart.gr/templates/im...b-blue-vb5.png

Click here for live demo

Release Info
-----------------------------
v1.00 : (28/06/2013) - release
v2.00 : (08/08/2013) - 5.0.3 Update
v3.00 : (08/08/2013) - 5.0.4 Update
v4.00 : (10/10/2013) - 5.0.5 Update
v5.00 : (23/06/2014) - 5.1.1 Update

(Date Format D/M/Y)

Supported Products
-----------------------------
vBulletin 5 Connect 5.0.2, 5.0.3, 5.0.4, 5.0.5 and 5.1.1.

Instructions and terms of use are included in the zip file

http://www.webandart.gr/templates/im...lletin.org.jpg
Visit our templates shop

vBulletin 5 styles
vBulletin 5 themes


Enjoy :)

sharcker 25 Nov 2013 16:18

It doesnt Work for 5.0.5, when i tried to Import Style XML File, had the following error:

That action could not be completed. Please try again, and if this occurs again please contact the system administrator and tell them how you got this message.

Cheers...

WebandArt 26 Nov 2013 12:31

Quote:

Originally Posted by sharcker (Post 2463627)
It doesnt Work for 5.0.5, when i tried to Import Style XML File, had the following error:

That action could not be completed. Please try again, and if this occurs again please contact the system administrator and tell them how you got this message.

Cheers...

Hello sharcker,

I just imported the 5.0.5 XML file on a fresh vBulletin 5.0.5 installation and it was installed successfully.

Please enable debug mode on your forum and check for any errors.

Thank you.

Anbieter 30 Dec 2013 21:41

The images do not load properly, it seems like they aren't even getting included

halkum 02 Jan 2014 05:14

Looks good on 5.1.0 A7

halkum 02 Jan 2014 10:19

A LOT of great feedback from my members on this.

halkum 02 Jan 2014 10:21

I will be purchasing this for the updates and such when I get paid it's so good.

halkum 03 Jan 2014 20:14

Damn, found an issue. I know it's because its not the correct version number, but profiles can't be viewed, or PMs sent from registered users after implementing this style.

WebandArt 04 Jan 2014 20:58

Quote:

Originally Posted by halkum (Post 2472076)
Damn, found an issue. I know it's because its not the correct version number, but profiles can't be viewed, or PMs sent from registered users after implementing this style.

Hello,

On which version does the issue appear? We haven't changed any templates so your vBulletin function should work properly.

Maybe if you could send us a link, we could understand better the issue.

Thank you.

halkum 05 Jan 2014 11:28

Quote:

Originally Posted by WebandArt (Post 2472268)
Hello,

On which version does the issue appear? We haven't changed any templates so your vBulletin function should work properly.

Maybe if you could send us a link, we could understand better the issue.

Thank you.

Quote:

Originally Posted by halkum (Post 2471786)
Looks good on 5.1.0 A7

5.1 Alpha 7.

http://eWscene.com/forum

WebandArt 09 Jan 2014 15:04

Quote:

Originally Posted by halkum (Post 2472350)

Hello,

I checked your forum and I believe that the issue doesn't relate to the template.

Are the profile pages functional when you choose the default vBulletin style?

The issue occurs only when viewing the forum with the Back 2 Basics Blue style?

Thank you.

craigdigitaldes 14 Feb 2014 20:42

Getting "That action could not be completed. Please try again, and if this occurs again please contact the system administrator and tell them how you got this message." While trying to import on VB 5.

WebandArt 17 Feb 2014 17:24

Quote:

Originally Posted by craigdigitaldes (Post 2481195)
Getting "That action could not be completed. Please try again, and if this occurs again please contact the system administrator and tell them how you got this message." While trying to import on VB 5.

Hello,

That is a very general warning of vBulletin.

What is your forum's version?

Thank you.

aberg 24 Feb 2014 19:13

Is it possible to removed the copyright text?
On the site I see this option, but I can't find this template.
Thanks

WebandArt 25 Feb 2014 11:53

Quote:

Originally Posted by aberg (Post 2483495)
Is it possible to removed the copyright text?
On the site I see this option, but I can't find this template.
Thanks

Hello,

We are planning to upgrade our site soon with more vB5 templates and a better navigation. We are sorry for the inconvenience.

The link below is the direct shopping cart link where you can buy the copyright removal.
http://www.webandart.gr/customers/cart.php?a=add&pid=72

Thank you.


All times are GMT. The time now is 08:32.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright ©2001 - , vbulletin.org. All rights reserved.