vBulletin Mods

The Official vBulletin Modifications Site
https://www.vbulletin.org/forum/showthread.php?t=161690

GTQuickreply Smilies Popup
by Princeton
01 Nov 2007 17:18

2 Attachment(s)
GTQuickreply Smilies Popup is a small addon that adds a smilie button to the quickreply editor. Clicking on the button will open a smilies popup window.

Custom modification brought to you by Joe Velez (aka Princeton vbulletin.org Admin).

1.0.0 VERSION
(download product_
gtquickreplypopupsmilie.xml)

This is a "No Template Edits" modifications.

Show your support and click
Mark As Installed and Nominate For MOTM.

For continued support and upgrades: Support Developer By Donating Via PayPal.

Recently Released Modifications:

jolinary 01 Nov 2007 17:51

Thx you for this hack, good job :)

puertoblack2003 01 Nov 2007 18:06

another great hack thanks ;)installed.

rjmjr69 01 Nov 2007 19:56

THis does not cache very well

Princeton 01 Nov 2007 20:16

Quote:

Originally Posted by rjmjr69 (Post 1373678)
THis does not cache very well

can you be more specific with your problem?

Selene 01 Nov 2007 23:07

I dont plan to use this hack, but I want to thank you for the time and effort you put for all the vb community! I love ur hacks. Keep up the good work.

ssslippy 02 Nov 2007 04:17

Your ability to make non template editing plugins is great! Thank you for the effort.

Princeton 02 Nov 2007 14:03

thank you .. appreciate the feedback

rjmjr69 03 Nov 2007 03:19

Quote:

Originally Posted by Princeton (Post 1373691)
can you be more specific with your problem?

After installing this hack I get a bunch of NON cache from it.....


Heres a link to what I get


http://s101.photobucket.com/albums/m...rent=Cache.jpg

http://www.mediafire.com/imageview.p...zenmdb&thumb=4
Might be easier to see with that link

lolo˛ 03 Nov 2007 08:59

great mod thanks work with no problem

Princeton 03 Nov 2007 16:18

Quote:

Originally Posted by rjmjr69 (Post 1374580)
After installing this hack I get a bunch of NON cache from it.....
Heres a link to what I get

http://s101.photobucket.com/albums/m...rent=Cache.jpg
http://www.mediafire.com/imageview.p...zenmdb&thumb=4
Might be easier to see with that link

sorry to hear about your problems but it's not due to this product - this product does not use templates

you probably have custom scripts/plugins on your site .. install the modification on a clean vbulletin and you will see that everything works properly

rjmjr69 03 Nov 2007 21:40

Quote:

Originally Posted by Princeton (Post 1374873)
sorry to hear about your problems but it's not due to this product - this product does not use templates

you probably have custom scripts/plugins on your site .. install the modification on a clean vbulletin and you will see that everything works properly

I have a cache mod and its not allowing them to cache oh well I can use the old smiley hack

Stifmeister2 04 Nov 2007 18:21

Quote:

Originally Posted by ssslippy (Post 1373964)
Your ability to make non template editing plugins is great! Thank you for the effort.

I like it too. :)

Installed & nominated. :)

Endurer 07 Nov 2007 20:54

Excellent work, Installed.

kollam003 08 Nov 2007 11:35

the hack is fine but i have a suggestion if you could make the 5 smileys in a drop box it would have been much better and after that you can open up the smiley page .

clicks install


All times are GMT. The time now is 04:37.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.12
Copyright © 2019, MH Sub I, LLC dba vBulletin. All Rights Reserved. vBulletin® is a registered trademark of MH Sub I, LLC
Copyright ©2001 - , vbulletin.org. All rights reserved.