vBulletin Mods

The Official vBulletin Modifications Site
https://www.vbulletin.org/forum/showthread.php?t=264244

Web and Art Solutions | Back 2 Basics - Updated 4.2.2
by WebandArt
26 May 2011 14:35

11 Attachment(s)
This is our sixth free template release for vB4.

Enjoy :)

Live Preview

http://www.webandart.gr/templates/im...ack2basics.png

https://www.vbulletin.org/forum/
Visit our templates shop


Supported Products
-----------------------------
Forum
CMS
Blog


Release Info
-----------------------------
v1.00 : (26/5/2011) - Initial release
v1.20 : (01/07/2011) - added 4.1.3 support
v1.20 : (05/07/2011) - Added 4.1.4 support, completely overhauled our templates
v1.30 : (03/08/2011) - added 4.1.5 support
v1.40 : (20/10/2011) - added 4.1.7 support
v1.50 : (10/12/2011) - added 4.1.8 support
v1.60 : (30/12/2011) - added 4.1.9 support
v1.70 : (27/01/2012) - added 4.1.10 support
v1.80 : (09/03/2012) - added 4.1.11 support
v1.90 : (07/05/2012) - added 4.1.12 support
v2.00 : (06/06/2012) - added 4.2.0 support
v2.10 : (28/11/2013) - added 4.2.2 support

(Date Format D/M/Y)

Instructions and terms of use are included in the zip file

voglermc 26 May 2011 18:15

Beautiful! Nominated and rated 5

JasonReynolds 26 May 2011 19:07

Really nice, Tried installing on 4.0.7 i got

Warning: Missing argument 2 for vB_Template_Runtime::linkBuild(), called in [path]/includes/class_core.php(4090) : eval()'d code on line 5 and defined in [path]/includes/class_core.php on line 4495

Fatal error: Call to undefined method vB_Friendly_Url_Error::get_url() in /home/zomika/public_html/forums/includes/functions.php on line 6944

WebandArt 27 May 2011 05:41

Quote:

Originally Posted by JasonReynolds (Post 2200282)
Really nice, Tried installing on 4.0.7 i got

Warning: Missing argument 2 for vB_Template_Runtime::linkBuild(), called in [path]/includes/class_core.php(4090) : eval()'d code on line 5 and defined in [path]/includes/class_core.php on line 4495

Fatal error: Call to undefined method vB_Friendly_Url_Error::get_url() in /home/zomika/public_html/forums/includes/functions.php on line 6944

Jason, you should update your board to the latest vB version in order to install this template.


Quote:

Originally Posted by voglermc (Post 2200273)
Beautiful! Nominated and rated 5

Thank you!

fixed version
by aldhawi999
27 May 2011 08:37

great style
but how can i get the fixed version of this style?

WebandArt 27 May 2011 09:51

Quote:

Originally Posted by aldhawi999 (Post 2200510)
great style
but how can i get the fixed version of this style?

Hello,

The fixed version is part of the commercial package of this template: http://www.webandart.gr/templates/back-2-basics.html

axinos 06 Nov 2011 09:16

Thanks for sharing.

Scyther 07 Nov 2011 08:47

Nice one..

Marked installed...

magrabe 16 Nov 2011 20:38

Hello
Is it possible to update Style of the new version to be installed in the 418 version
Thank you

WebandArt 17 Nov 2011 09:19

Quote:

Originally Posted by magrabe (Post 2268663)
Hello
Is it possible to update Style of the new version to be installed in the 418 version
Thank you

Hello,

We are currently in the process of updating all our themes. We 'll be releasing them in the following days.

Mariner1 17 Nov 2011 18:30

Hi

Can you tell me how to reduce the height of the orange header please

WebandArt 18 Nov 2011 15:23

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mariner1 (Post 2268982)
Hi

Can you tell me how to reduce the height of the orange header please

Hello,

You should find the class .doc_header on the additional.css of the template and reduce the number of the height.

For example:

.doc_header {

height:100px;

}

Thank you.

Mariner1 21 Nov 2011 14:45

Thanks for that,it worked :)

Im running 4.18,when trying to make a post the editor isnt visible.Any ideas how to fix it pls

WebandArt 22 Nov 2011 17:18

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mariner1 (Post 2270373)
Thanks for that,it worked :)

Im running 4.18,when trying to make a post the editor isnt visible.Any ideas how to fix it pls


Hello,

At the moment we can advise you to check if any add-on is causing that.

We are currently updating our templates, the updated xml will be available for download soon.

Thank you very much!

Froberg 07 Dec 2011 15:03

Looking forward to the update :)


All times are GMT. The time now is 00:49.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright ©2001 - , vbulletin.org. All rights reserved.