vBulletin Mods

The Official vBulletin Modifications Site
https://www.vbulletin.org/forum/showthread.php?t=237404

Null Parameter 06 Mar 2010 02:06

Quote:

Originally Posted by shooptek (Post 1998122)
This is awesome, but I wish there was a way to separate the titles of the thread and the information about it a few pixels away from the thumbnail, as it looks a bit akward. Any clues?

Yep! Use the Thumbnail Style field and add a margin on the thumbnails.

For instance, if you wanted to have your thumbnails be spaced 3 pixels away from the title, you could use:

margin-right:3px;

shooptek 06 Mar 2010 02:15

Perfect. Thanks for the help!

matthieugoua 06 Mar 2010 13:26

Thank you for this mod, I'd love to know if it was possible to add a mod this system to scroll past the thumbnails in the forumhome

Sorry for my bad english i am french

Null Parameter 06 Mar 2010 22:05

Quote:

Originally Posted by matthieugoua (Post 1998392)
Thank you for this mod, I'd love to know if it was possible to add a mod this system to scroll past the thumbnails in the forumhome

Sorry for my bad english i am french

Yes, it would definitely be possible. I'm not sure if I would take the time to make one myself, but just in case, could you find an example somewhere of what you mean by "scroll past the thumbnails", so I know exactly what you mean.

phkk 06 Mar 2010 22:42

Do they have VBoptimize for Vbullet 4?

phkk 06 Mar 2010 23:23

Please show me the script or sql command to add by 1 click

)i can add Thumbnails to all old threads as in one click )

Null Parameter 07 Mar 2010 00:50

Quote:

Originally Posted by phkk (Post 1998717)
Do they have VBoptimize for Vbullet 4?

Yes, just do a search for it.

Quote:

Originally Posted by phkk (Post 1998737)
Please show me the script or sql command to add by 1 click

)i can add Thumbnails to all old threads as in one click )

Read the first post, it's right in there.

phkk 07 Mar 2010 02:03

I don't want to manually click to continue. Do you have something AUTOMATIC Process to the next page

Kreyg 07 Mar 2010 13:02

I had a question about this. I encourage my users who like to keep up on the new posts to use our "whats new" tab. is there anyway that the thumbnails can be added to that page as well? Is this at all possible?

Greight 07 Mar 2010 18:35

Quote:

Originally Posted by Greight (Post 1996640)
Can the "user avatar" be placed as the thumbnail in some way?

Possible?

rmxs 07 Mar 2010 20:22

Hello,

Mod works :)

i have on question how is possible to remove threadicons at the forums where i have enable the mod?

Null Parameter 08 Mar 2010 01:45

Quote:

Originally Posted by phkk (Post 1998788)
I don't want to manually click to continue. Do you have something AUTOMATIC Process to the next page

No, I don't have anything else.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kreyg (Post 1999019)
I had a question about this. I encourage my users who like to keep up on the new posts to use our "whats new" tab. is there anyway that the thumbnails can be added to that page as well? Is this at all possible?

Yes, that would probably be possible. Something that I'll look into.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Greight (Post 1999218)
Possible?

Yes, I'm sure that would be possible. I'll look into it for a future option.

Quote:

Originally Posted by rmxs (Post 1999291)
Hello,

Mod works :)

i have on question how is possible to remove threadicons at the forums where i have enable the mod?

I'm working on an option right now to do exactly that.

Greight 08 Mar 2010 04:30

Quote:

Yes, I'm sure that would be possible. I'll look into it for a future option.
Thank you. I'm waiting impatiently.

rmxs 08 Mar 2010 09:43

Quote:

Originally Posted by Null Parameter (Post 1999500)

I'm working on an option right now to do exactly that.

Thanks im waiting for the new release..

Aceman 10 Mar 2010 02:27

Looking forward to the update. Great job Null Parameter - your a life/site saver.


All times are GMT. The time now is 03:44.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.14
Copyright © 2021, MH Sub I, LLC dba vBulletin. All Rights Reserved. vBulletin® is a registered trademark of MH Sub I, LLC
Copyright ©2001 - , vbulletin.org. All rights reserved.