vBulletin Mods

The Official vBulletin Modifications Site
https://www.vbulletin.org/forum/showthread.php?t=237404

bluecat 05 Apr 2010 00:04

Quote:

Originally Posted by TCB (Post 2008037)
In my forum (where I have activated this mod), it looks like the alignment of the threadthumbnails is wrong. Instead of being aligned to the right, left (or right) from the threadicon, it is placed somewhere in the middle, forcing the rest of the row to be placed on the next line.

I have tested this on a new, non altered style with the Automatic Template Edits enabled.

I have the same problem. I've also went through and manually edited it and still have the alignment messed up. I am however using a custom template. Any advice is greatly appreciated. Thanks (I'm also using 4.0.2)

mrt12345 09 Apr 2010 19:50

Hello i don't get the table in (Post New Thread) I have a light mod color template from vb. and i did manually install in/editpost/newthread/threadbit/ like in the instructions. any ides thanks

http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/showt...Bulletin-4.0.2

Cadellin 12 Apr 2010 23:41

Any idea what might be causing my problem Null Parameter? I really like the mod but I just can't use it at the moment.

ellinofatsa 24 Apr 2010 10:42

<vb:if condition="$show['deletepostoption']">
<form class="vbform block" action="editpost.php?do=deletepost&amp;p={vb:raw postid}" method="post">
<h2 class="blockhead">{vb:rawphrase delete_this_message}</h2>
<div class="blockbody formcontrols">
<h3 class="blocksubhead">{vb:rawphrase delete_message_check_appropriate_option}</h3>
<div class="section">
<vb:if condition="$show['thumbnailurl']">
<div class="blockrow">
<label for="thumbnailurl">{vb:phrase thumbnail_url}:</label>
<input type="text" name="thumbnailurl" id="thumbnailurl" class="primary textbox" value="{vb:raw threadinfo.thumbnailurl}" maxlength="250" />
</div>
</vb:if

hello i cant see the table thumbnail_url
any help ?

Verionia 30 Apr 2010 04:14

using 4.03 and can't edit the thumbnail as I could in 4.02

setishock 30 Apr 2010 08:17

http://animeappeal.com/forumdisplay....rld&order=desc
I got bored at the grind tonight so I added this mod in to my forum. Set it up and set the thumbnail size limits. Bada bing, bada boom, worked as advertised right from the gate.
I did find that by just clicking on edit then save without making any changes works to get the thumbnail to show up in old threads. I was about to scrap my forum but with this little toy to play with I just might keep the doors open.
Nicely done!

tlwwolfseye 30 Apr 2010 16:19

What are the manual edits for a custom Theme to make this mod work ? Just installed a new Theme and now it doesn't show the Thumbnails. I would appreciate this Information.

Null Parameter 30 Apr 2010 17:16

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cadellin (Post 2020172)
Any idea what might be causing my problem Null Parameter? I really like the mod but I just can't use it at the moment.

Yes, actually. I just posted a new version with a fix for this. Enjoy!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Verionia (Post 2029341)
using 4.03 and can't edit the thumbnail as I could in 4.02

I don't have a 4.03 instance to test with, so I can't see what differences might be causing this.

Quote:

Originally Posted by setishock (Post 2029415)
http://animeappeal.com/forumdisplay....rld&order=desc
I got bored at the grind tonight so I added this mod in to my forum. Set it up and set the thumbnail size limits. Bada bing, bada boom, worked as advertised right from the gate.
I did find that by just clicking on edit then save without making any changes works to get the thumbnail to show up in old threads. I was about to scrap my forum but with this little toy to play with I just might keep the doors open.
Nicely done!

Very nice to hear! Hope you keep enjoying it.

Quote:

Originally Posted by tlwwolfseye (Post 2029568)
What are the manual edits for a custom Theme to make this mod work ? Just installed a new Theme and now it doesn't show the Thumbnails. I would appreciate this Information.

Look at the README.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jabong82 (Post 2006189)
Hi is there any way to have it default show on all forums as opposed to entering each individual ID? I have a ton of sub-forums and they are always changing. Thanks again.

I added an option in the latest version where you can enter 'ALL' in the forums list and every forum will use it.

tlwwolfseye 30 Apr 2010 19:44

Ok, thanks.

But for example:

Quote:

# editpost

* Find
<div class="blockrow">
<label id="editor_message">
I don't have that exactly as described in my "editpost" template. That first part "<div class="blockrow"> i have more often, but with different things after it. What now ?

Null Parameter 30 Apr 2010 20:01

Quote:

Originally Posted by tlwwolfseye (Post 2029668)
Ok, thanks.

But for example:

I don't have that exactly as described in my "editpost" template. That first part "<div class="blockrow"> i have more often, but with different things after it. What now ?

Yeah, Mike_K just upgraded the test board he has setup for me to 4.0.3, and they demolished the templates. I'm gonna have to redo most of the template editing. :mad:

Verionia 01 May 2010 02:05

fixed now or no?

Null Parameter 01 May 2010 02:14

Quote:

Originally Posted by Verionia (Post 2029838)
fixed now or no?

No, I have to redo a large portion of the template edits, and I have a day job, family, etc. Not sure exactly when I'll find the time.

maidos 03 May 2010 01:13

First Image In Post: feature doesnt work
when i tried adding the [img] on my thread there isnt any thumbnail at all
started several new threads but with no result
this is using vb default skin, i tried changing option for
User Entered URL
that also wont work

maidos 05 May 2010 12:40

bump
and also using 4.0.3

leia 09 May 2010 23:59

Thank you for the mod! The mod is half-working for me... When I just post a new thread, there's no thumbnail. However, if I edit the thread, the thumbnail appears. Do you have any ideas of what I would need to do to make it work? I have it set to take the first image URL from the thread. I am using 4.0.2.