vBulletin Mods

The Official vBulletin Modifications Site
https://www.vbulletin.org/forum/showthread.php?t=249277

jerde 02 Jun 2011 21:52

Understood, I was just thinking simplicity is better. Have a single column that shows the title, author, and content of the article. That's it. As long as it's fast, and people can read the news, that's all that matters.

Let me know if you would be willing to do a CMS customization for my site blackberryos.com? I'd send you a donation for your help.

jerde 03 Jun 2011 04:56

Anyone know when the vBulletin team will finally come out with a good mobile style?

Filgga 12 Jun 2011 01:21

Quote:

Originally Posted by Robru (Post 2201357)
Works very well with vB 4.1.4 :)

Edit... This was my fault, disabled the smilies on the theme

deverill2010 12 Jun 2011 07:37

Dartho a few templates need updating with the 4.1.4 version, do you plan on updating these at all?

Pretty please your mobile skin is the best by far. Better than vbulletin one as far as I am concerned :)

deverill2010 12 Jun 2011 07:38

I have also noticed that if I edit a post it breaks out of the frame and you have to keep scrolling right to see the end of the box.

Damn updates!

RRiccio 13 Jun 2011 20:23

Quote:

Originally Posted by tadukuttan (Post 2185245)
Desktop/PCMode link does not seem to work with VB 4.1.3, every time user switches to Desktop Style, clicking any forum link causes style to switch back to Mobile/Lightweight style. I just changed default style chooser to have 'none' option with value '-1', similar to what VB mobile style uses to switch back to full style.

Block Disabled:      (Update License Status)  
Suspended or Unlicensed Members Cannot View Code.

This works alright, please let me know if there is better fix.

where do I edit this?

dartho 14 Jun 2011 01:49

Quote:

Originally Posted by deverill2010 (Post 2206520)
I have also noticed that if I edit a post it breaks out of the frame and you have to keep scrolling right to see the end of the box.

Damn updates!

Go into style manager and open up the Editor Templates > editor_toolbar_off template. Copy it's contents and then edit the Editor Templates > editor_ckeditor template and paste in what you copied. Then edit the editor_clientscript template and delete it's contents.

baghdad4ever 14 Jun 2011 11:53

how to add google ads in this style?

wrhatter 14 Jun 2011 17:01

Quote:

Originally Posted by deverill2010 (Post 2206519)
Dartho a few templates need updating with the 4.1.4 version, do you plan on updating these at all?

Pretty please your mobile skin is the best by far. Better than vbulletin one as far as I am concerned :)

This.

Users love the template, but it broke with the 4.1.4 upgrade.

Going to see if it's just a css issue, and hopefully it can be resolved relatively easily.

wrhatter 14 Jun 2011 17:15

If you reupload the template it kicks back in properly.

Tells me that the upgraded templates broke the CSS links.

Not a big issue if you haven't heavily modified the templates, you can just re-upload and it'll fix itself. Otherwise, you'll have to re-edit your templates (postbit for me) to add your custom funcationality back in.

leftanalog 28 Jun 2011 17:52

Ive been looking through the templates, but am unsure what I need to add/change to get the "Post thank you" hack to work with this lightweight style.

If someone could please help.
Thanks a ton.

Ommand 28 Jun 2011 18:04

1 Attachment(s)
I'm having a little bit of a hiccup using the provided plugin to disable vbadvanced integration.

If I view the forums from my desktop browser and select the Lightweight style everything displays correctly, if I view the same page from my phone (htc desire) the forum integration remains and the forums generally display broken, as seen in the attached screenshot.

Any thoughts what the issue could be?

P.S. I have the plugin installed and it appears to be correctly configured.


Edit: Sorry disregard, had to clear my phone's cache. Excellent theme / plugin, thanks a lot!

dartho 28 Jun 2011 23:06

Quote:

Originally Posted by leftanalog (Post 2214152)
Ive been looking through the templates, but am unsure what I need to add/change to get the "Post thank you" hack to work with this lightweight style.

If someone could please help.
Thanks a ton.

You should as in the post thanks hack thread - they would have a a much better idea than I.
Quote:

Originally Posted by Ommand (Post 2214164)
...Any thoughts what the issue could be?

P.S. I have the plugin installed and it appears to be correctly configured.


Edit: Sorry disregard, had to clear my phone's cache. Excellent theme / plugin, thanks a lot!

Glad to hear is OK - as an aside, that screen dump shows you don;t have this style installed, but the old Moile style I originally did.

Ommand 29 Jun 2011 18:59

Weird, I'm most certainly using the latest version from this thread. Perhaps it has something to do with me being on an older version of vbulletin.

dartho 29 Jun 2011 23:28

I guess you fixed it? Looks like t he right version on your site.


All times are GMT. The time now is 20:24.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.14
Copyright © 2021, MH Sub I, LLC dba vBulletin. All Rights Reserved. vBulletin® is a registered trademark of MH Sub I, LLC
Copyright ©2001 - , vbulletin.org. All rights reserved.