vBulletin Mods

The Official vBulletin Modifications Site
https://www.vbulletin.org/forum/showthread.php?t=266142

pedroenf 15 Aug 2011 00:15

Quote:

Originally Posted by DragonByte Tech (Post 2233570)
Well the problem isn't this mod - or you'd be seeing 5 pages of people complaining about this error.

Block Disabled:      (Update License Status)  
Suspended or Unlicensed Members Cannot View Code.

Fillip

No doubt about that neither i said that :) Just asked for help and thank you for it :up:
Member email edit in CP solved.

But i have another question, isn't supposed to have all member in mailing list if selected in Default Subscribed option?

DragonByte Tech 15 Aug 2011 00:25

It wouldn't have, because of the aforementioned error. Delete the mailing list and re-create it, then it will work :)

Fillip

pedroenf 15 Aug 2011 00:50

It worked :) Thanks

Goatpod 23 Aug 2011 22:13

1 Attachment(s)
Having a problem with the Editor; I'm presuming that all controls should be showing when creating mail and not just two arrows, and I'm presuming that there may be a problem with my installation (I've disable all hacks except vbMail and still get the same result). Any pointers where to look next would be appreciated. Image attached shows what I'm seeing. Thanks in advance for any help.

DragonByte Tech 24 Aug 2011 15:20

Have you customised any templates? We've received no reports of similar issues appearing on 4.1.5 (and we're running it on DBTech as well), so I'm rather stumped...

Fillip

Goatpod 24 Aug 2011 22:27

Quote:

Originally Posted by DragonByte Tech (Post 2237459)
Have you customised any templates? We've received no reports of similar issues appearing on 4.1.5 (and we're running it on DBTech as well), so I'm rather stumped...

Fillip

Thanks for getting back to me Fillip. I've got one or two minor customised templates. I'll have a root around and see what I find :) Cheers, Dave.

Ichigo88 27 Aug 2011 17:07

hi!
is possible to traduct this?
Mailing system by vBMail. Copyright DragonByte Technologies Ltd.

i need to traduct in jap lang!

DragonByte Tech 27 Aug 2011 17:12

It is not possible to translate that at this time, sorry :(

Fillip

Ichigo88 27 Aug 2011 17:29

ok not problem :) thanks very nice mod!!

SeanMT 31 Aug 2011 21:18

I have set up a test mailing list where only Admins should be able to subscriber. But new members are automatically joining it when they register. Same goes for another mailing list where I have it so only Premium Members should be able to join.

Screenshot of how the mailing list settings:

https://www.vbulletin.org/forum/external/2011/08/1.png

SeanMT 31 Aug 2011 21:27

Also when sending the emails out does the browser have to be open or are the emails scheduled and then sent by a cron?

DragonByte Tech 01 Sep 2011 20:41

Quote:

Originally Posted by SeanMT (Post 2240607)
I have set up a test mailing list where only Admins should be able to subscriber. But new members are automatically joining it when they register. Same goes for another mailing list where I have it so only Premium Members should be able to join.

Screenshot of how the mailing list settings:

Could you please re-post this over at our support forums? I'm massively swamped with a new version of our site's shopping cart system, so I won't be able to look into this for a few days, in which time it may be buried already.

Quote:

Originally Posted by SeanMT (Post 2240611)
Also when sending the emails out does the browser have to be open or are the emails scheduled and then sent by a cron?

The browser has to stay open until it redirects you back to the mailing list directory. After which, the vBulletin mailqueue system takes over :)

Fillip

SeanMT 03 Sep 2011 22:03

Thanks for the reply. I have had to uninstall the mod as it was causing issues with the Paid Subscription system.

DragonByte Tech 06 Sep 2011 14:23

Those issues have been fixed in a hotfix, but I'm not sure if they made it to the Lite version yet.

Fillip

CharlieDelta 13 Sep 2011 15:41

I have a newsletter set up and working great.
I have registered users checked as default subscribed but all newly registered members are not being subscribed. I have to create a new newsletter to make sure all members get added but this would reactivate members who have unsubscribed.

Is this by design or can newly registered members be added automatically?