vBulletin Mods

The Official vBulletin Modifications Site
https://www.vbulletin.org/forum/showthread.php?t=324885

concepts 30 Apr 2017 05:03

got it...

it was this jquery code in my navbar template

Block Disabled:      (Update License Status)  
Suspended or Unlicensed Members Cannot View Code.

all I'd like to do now is:

1. Change the color of the black bar on the "I like it" / These Members Like this" bar..
2. Make view count for the view area on the actual media block itself increase when even guests view (you helped someone with this, but it only increased for the sideblock. (additionally, this would go for the forum and cms block as well).
3. on the forum and cms blocks, change the text "YouTube, Vimeo, Etc By" to "Shared By...
4. Remove the upload provider names on the main media page that shows below the videos.
5. Have the option 'Not to display Views and/or likes'

BTW... I'll be donating again man, I really appreciate the effort you put into this. I'm going to show what I did with your product once I finish the above changes, I did a complete redesign of the layout to be more compatible with mobile and ipad screens and suit my sites look. Hope you like it!

ver. 1.4.1 released
by paradoxG(r)eek
30 Apr 2017 09:03

ver. 1.4.1 released with some improvements requested by users.
  1. Added a new setting: Guest views increase views counter Yes/No
  2. Added a css style for Who liked video text. If you want to change the design you must modify td.wholiked stylevar at videoclub.css
  3. Added some more options to Block Generator and also fixed a bug on how many chars to show for title:
    1. Show Brand : Default Yes
    2. Show Views/Likes: Default Yes
    3. Show Shared by: Default Yes
To upgrade:
  1. Download version 1.4.1
  2. Upload:
    1. video.php
    2. admincp/videoclub_admin.php
    3. videoclub/includes/functions_blocks.php
  3. Import product-videoclub.xm
** ATTENTION **
You need to delete any block that you created and create new ones, otherwise Brand, Views, Likes, User will not appear.

paradoxG(r)eek 30 Apr 2017 09:07

Quote:

Originally Posted by concepts (Post 2586046)
1. Change the color of the black bar on the "I like it" / These Members Like this" bar..

For "These Members Like it" only you can edit td.wholiked in videoclub.css (ver. 1.4.1)

Quote:

2. Make view count for the view area on the actual media block itself increase when even guests view

Added a new setting for this in version 1.4.1

Quote:

additionally, this would go for the forum and cms block as well.

Didn't understood. Views are count only when someone visits the video page.

Quote:

3. on the forum and cms blocks, change the text "YouTube, Vimeo, Etc By" to "Shared By...
4. Remove the upload provider names on the main media page that shows below the videos.
5. Have the option 'Not to display Views and/or likes'

Most of them (if not all) added to ver. 1.4.1

Quote:

BTW... I'll be donating again man

Again? Have you donated before?

paradoxG(r)eek 30 Apr 2017 09:11

Quote:

Originally Posted by concepts (Post 2586042)
Do you take custom paid mod requests btw?

Yes I do, but I can say that my rates are a bit higher than others. But this also applies to quality. PM me ff you need custom work.

BadgerDog 30 Apr 2017 10:03

Chris...

Cam I update from 1.3 to 1.4.1 by doing a complete upload (overwrite) of ALL files and import of the XML file?

Regards,
Doug

paradoxG(r)eek 30 Apr 2017 10:46

Quote:

Originally Posted by BadgerDog (Post 2586054)
Chris...

Cam I update from 1.3 to 1.4.1 by doing a complete upload (overwrite) of ALL files and import of the XML file?

Regards,
Doug

This is always the best and most secure way to upgrade Doug.

concepts 30 Apr 2017 15:16

Quote:

Originally Posted by BadgerDog (Post 2586054)
Chris...

Regards,
Doug

Just want to say as a former Marine (10yrs) I love your site!!! I'll be signing up and being a contributing member soon!!!! It's nice!

BadgerDog 30 Apr 2017 16:18

Quote:

Originally Posted by paradoxG(r)eek (Post 2586055)
This is always the best and most secure way to upgrade Doug.

Thanks Chris .. :)

Updated to 1.4.1 and now testing...

Regards,
Doug

BadgerDog 30 Apr 2017 16:19

Quote:

Originally Posted by concepts (Post 2586057)
Just want to say as a former Marine (10yrs) I love your site!!! I'll be signing up and being a contributing member soon!!!! It's nice!

Thank you... :up:

10+ years in development and we have about 28,000 members world wide..

Regards,
Doug

concepts 30 Apr 2017 16:53

Quote:

Originally Posted by paradoxG(r)eek (Post 2586052)

Again? Have you donated before?

Yep <<

can you add the option to hide the provider name from the main media and profile pages as well? I think that would be the last of things I'd like to have the option for a cleaner grid. Maybe a minimum post count before being able to upload, but they can still like and comment?

I'm sure your rates are higher for custom work, I can see why. My requirements are pretty detailed also, so it would make sense. I will PM tonight or tomorrow morning about my Modification requests.

paradoxG(r)eek 30 Apr 2017 19:04

Quote:

Originally Posted by concepts (Post 2586060)
Yep <<

Sorry, misunderstood. I thought that you were talking for this mod.

Quote:

Originally Posted by concepts (Post 2586060)
can you add the option to hide the provider name from the main media and profile pages as well? I think that would be the last of things I'd like to have the option for a cleaner grid. Maybe a minimum post count before being able to upload, but they can still like and comment?

Yes, but let me take a breath and not start counting hours :)

concepts 30 Apr 2017 20:35

Quote:

Originally Posted by paradoxG(r)eek (Post 2586073)
Sorry, misunderstood. I thought that you were talking for this mod.

Yes, but let me take a breath and not start counting hours :)

lol understood, and I'm definitely sending another donation, I'll continue to support though. Your efforts are much needed around here haha.

also, not sure if you noticed, but after we change the title from video club to whatever, the phrase 'video club' still shows under the members profile tab, should this be changed when we change the original title as well?

paradoxG(r)eek 01 May 2017 06:48

Quote:

Originally Posted by concepts (Post 2586074)
also, not sure if you noticed, but after we change the title from video club to whatever, the phrase 'video club' still shows under the members profile tab, should this be changed when we change the original title as well?

Phrases my dear, phrases. Maybe now you'll understand what extra work are doing non English webmasters :) ......

You must modify Global phrase: videoclub and videoclub_video_gallery

But if you mean the link in the browser like ....tab=videoclub#videoclub this can't be changed.

concepts 01 May 2017 18:12

Quote:

Originally Posted by paradoxG(r)eek (Post 2586082)
Phrases my dear, phrases. Maybe now you'll understand what extra work are doing non English webmasters :) ......

You must modify Global phrase: videoclub and videoclub_video_gallery

But if you mean the link in the browser like ....tab=videoclub#videoclub this can't be changed.

lmao...yeah 'phrases' the simplest fix yet and I had a brain freeze after designing and shooting all day lol.. it happens.

Thanks either way.

d-red 02 May 2017 01:01

1 Attachment(s)
I have an error on frontend after uploading video. Any idea what could be the issue? I have ssl on the site. Https is enabled in settings. I got youtube api.

deleting video received this error.

PHP Warning: mysqli_query(): (22003/1690): BIGINT UNSIGNED value is out of range in '(`crypto_forum`.`user`.`videoclub` - 1)' in ..../includes/class_core.php on line 1394

link to show issue https://cryptotalkforum.com/video.php