vBulletin Mods

The Official vBulletin Modifications Site
https://www.vbulletin.org/forum/showthread.php?t=238945

Trek 25 Mar 2010 17:52

A few more things. These might be part of the styling issues you mentioned, but the "Display Order" and "Controls" columns when viewing categories appear to be swapped with each other.

Also, you can change the display order on that screen, but there's no way to save the new order. (editing the categories works fine though, so not too big a deal).

When creating a new tournament, it says the time should be entered in GMT+0. Any way you can make that so it defaults to the member creating it's timezone? Basically GMT+0 it in the background? Less confusion that way.

Another bug:

When editing the rules, you can't save them. You only have an "Edit" and "Cancel" button when editing the rules. Clicking "Edit" returns you to the main competitions page without saving.

KHALIK 25 Mar 2010 18:30

Quote:

Originally Posted by bananalive (Post 2010096)
All fixed in latest version (v4.0.3)

Thank you, I will keep you updated.

PjDaBadMan 25 Mar 2010 20:03

cant wait for this to leave the BETA stage... will surely download and install ;D

Revvin 25 Mar 2010 20:10

Great work! thanks for your continued work on this mod

bananalive 25 Mar 2010 20:21

Quote:

Originally Posted by Trek (Post 2010145)
Found one small bug.

The auto insert into quicklinks doesn't appear to work. Nice work as always though, thanks!

Thanks, added in next version

bananalive 25 Mar 2010 20:32

Quote:

Originally Posted by Trek (Post 2010158)
A few more things. These might be part of the styling issues you mentioned, but the "Display Order" and "Controls" columns when viewing categories appear to be swapped with each other.

Also, you can change the display order on that screen, but there's no way to save the new order. (editing the categories works fine though, so not too big a deal).

When creating a new tournament, it says the time should be entered in GMT+0. Any way you can make that so it defaults to the member creating it's timezone? Basically GMT+0 it in the background? Less confusion that way.

Another bug:

When editing the rules, you can't save them. You only have an "Edit" and "Cancel" button when editing the rules. Clicking "Edit" returns you to the main competitions page without saving.

Thanks, fixed category column and editing rules in next version

I will look into re-doing the tournament date+time after all the bugs and styling has been done.

Sayid 25 Mar 2010 23:09

Many thanks for bringing this to vB4
Can we upgrade from 38 version of this mod without losing any data or everything will gone?

bananalive 26 Mar 2010 11:37

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sayid (Post 2010287)
Many thanks for bringing this to vB4
Can we upgrade from 38 version of this mod without losing any data or everything will gone?

Yes, if you run an upgrade then no data will be lost.

PjDaBadMan 26 Mar 2010 21:44

Do you have an estimate on when this will be out of the BETA version? Just dont want to install when there are bugs.

bananalive 27 Mar 2010 21:49

Quote:

Originally Posted by PjDaBadMan (Post 2010774)
Do you have an estimate on when this will be out of the BETA version? Just dont want to install when there are bugs.

v4.0.5 will be last beta version. Non-beta will be available for download on Monday or Tuesday

ShadyUS 27 Mar 2010 22:12

I keep getting this when i trying to click the Competetions on the navbar.

Warning: require_once([path]/includes/functions_tal.php) [function.require-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in [path]/competitions.php on line 137

Fatal error: require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening required '/home/content/s/h/a/shadybtd/html/forums/includes/functions_tal.php' (include_path='.:/usr/local/php5/lib/php') in /home/content/s/h/a/shadybtd/html/forums/competitions.php on line 137

Anyhelp?

bananalive 27 Mar 2010 22:29

Quote:

Originally Posted by ShadyUS (Post 2011274)
I keep getting this when i trying to click the Competetions on the navbar.

Warning: require_once([path]/includes/functions_tal.php) [function.require-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in [path]/competitions.php on line 137

Fatal error: require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening required '/home/content/s/h/a/shadybtd/html/forums/includes/functions_tal.php' (include_path='.:/usr/local/php5/lib/php') in /home/content/s/h/a/shadybtd/html/forums/competitions.php on line 137

Anyhelp?

Have you uploaded functions_tal.php to /includes/ folder?

ShadyUS 27 Mar 2010 22:31

Yea it works now, i had changed the modification name in the admin cp so im guessing you would have to change the document to it too. But theres no Tournament drop down when i click new ladder, theres like nothing where i can create tournaments.

bananalive 27 Mar 2010 22:57

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by ShadyUS (Post 2011281)
Yea it works now, i had changed the modification name in the admin cp so im guessing you would have to change the document to it too. But theres no Tournament drop down when i click new ladder, theres like nothing where i can create tournaments.

On the far right of the Competitions navbar, there should be a 'New' dropdown

Check your Usergroup Permissions, there will be two seperate permission blocks, one for tournament permissions and one for ladder permissions

ShadyUS 27 Mar 2010 23:10

Oh alright, i didnt see the tournament permissions. My bad, thanks!


All times are GMT. The time now is 10:30.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.14
Copyright © 2021, MH Sub I, LLC dba vBulletin. All Rights Reserved. vBulletin® is a registered trademark of MH Sub I, LLC
Copyright ©2001 - , vbulletin.org. All rights reserved.