vBulletin Mods

The Official vBulletin Modifications Site
https://www.vbulletin.org/forum/showthread.php?t=232307

OldSchoolDSL 24 Dec 2010 18:25

It works, but I ran into a small problem. I made the "mistake" of clicking the following http://www.sociallyuncensored.com/fo..._collapsed.png to collapse it out of view.... Which it did. But sadly, once click they became un-click-able, so now I can not un-collapse it. :(

AURFSCAN 25 Dec 2010 05:57

Does work, had to edit: plugin - build template, and change

pos2

Block Disabled:      (Update License Status)  
Suspended or Unlicensed Members Cannot View Code.

to pos5 to put it at the bottom of whats 'going on'

and then remove this at the end

but its still not lined up and looks pretty ugly but can be sorted and it does work.

tagged, testing and modifying when Im bored and have nothing else todo :)

OldSchoolDSL 30 Dec 2010 04:48

Uninstalled.

Caused a conflict with a few things.

Britmovie 30 Dec 2010 15:48

Hi this is by far the best one but can it be made so it has its own page and doesnt clutter the front page?

smirkley 31 Dec 2010 07:05

Needs some fine tuning, some polishing,...

But I like it.

sportsfroma2 18 Jul 2011 05:29

This was a great mod and worked well, but I just upgraded my site from 4.0.7 to 4.1.4 and it no longer displayed correctly...

Would love to install it again if it's updated, but in the meantime looks like I will have to try another one.

inspector 22 Sep 2011 12:51

Just installed and it goofed my forum up. I'm in admin cp and nothing works now. Every thing I click in the cp goes to data base error.

inspector 22 Sep 2011 13:03

Please advise how to fix this problem if I can't see the plugin manager to uninstall. Every single thing in the CP left column goes to "database error" when I click on it. I can't see anything in options and can't even turn the forum off while it's goofed up.

Boots 22 Sep 2011 14:28

Sorry guys, no longer maintaining this.

@inspector Disable the plugin system and uninstall the plugin

inspector 23 Sep 2011 02:11

Someone needs to edit the first post to inform people this thing will F your board up!

inspector 25 Sep 2011 21:43

Uninstalled. Had to have a ticket sent in to VBulletin team to fix my forum as this mod screwed everything up.