vBulletin Mods

The Official vBulletin Modifications Site
https://www.vbulletin.org/forum/showthread.php?t=238945

swiftor 24 Jul 2012 11:52

If a Free Agent gets invited to a team - how is the free agent notified?

LgsOfChampions 26 Jul 2012 19:55

does this work with 4.2 p2? some reason it's not adding the tab in the nav bar

holzy40 28 Jul 2012 10:42

I'm having trouble. I have installed: product-tournament2008.xml and have rebuild caches. However when I click in my navigation bar for Competitions I get this error: "HTTP 404 - File not found. The page you are looking for might have been removed,
had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable."


Not sure what to do?? Any help would be great!

UK CHI3F 29 Jul 2012 17:59

Is there any way to do a league or season here, like a year long fifa league or a forumla 1 season?

max1982 29 Jul 2012 23:36

Quote:

Originally Posted by LgsOfChampions (Post 2351681)
does this work with 4.2 p2? some reason it's not adding the tab in the nav bar

it workes perfect with 4.2p2 with no problems at all

max1982 29 Jul 2012 23:38

Quote:

Originally Posted by holzy40 (Post 2352060)
I'm having trouble. I have installed: product-tournament2008.xml and have rebuild caches. However when I click in my navigation bar for Competitions I get this error: "HTTP 404 - File not found. The page you are looking for might have been removed,
had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable."


Not sure what to do?? Any help would be great!


did you uploaded the files to your root directory of the forum the error mean file not found ....and which vb V you using?

also check your group permissions

holzy40 30 Jul 2012 12:16

Quote:

Originally Posted by max1982 (Post 2352559)
did you uploaded the files to your root directory of the forum the error mean file not found ....and which vb V you using?

also check your group permissions

Yeah that's what I need to do. Do you know how to up load them or what folder etc. I'm new to this and not sure where I up load them too. I have my FTP user name and what not and use FileZilla but just not sure on how to up load. Wish I had a video or some directions on how to do this.

By the way I am using the newest vB forum 4.2.x I think.

Thanks

holzy40 30 Jul 2012 14:07

index.html -> \images\ladder_avatars\ (Directory ladder_avatars should be CHMOD 777)

This above ^^^^^^^^^^^^^ are the directions that are with the download, but I do not understand this part, could some explain what this means.. Am I suppose to create a new directory with the name CHMOD 777 ?? I'm confused.. Much help greatly appreciated

bananalive 03 Aug 2012 17:43

Quote:

Originally Posted by holzy40 (Post 2352728)
index.html -> \images\ladder_avatars\ (Directory ladder_avatars should be CHMOD 777)

This above ^^^^^^^^^^^^^ are the directions that are with the download, but I do not understand this part, could some explain what this means.. Am I suppose to create a new directory with the name CHMOD 777 ?? I'm confused.. Much help greatly appreciated

1. Create directory \images\ladder_avatars\ if it does not exist
2. CHMOD directory 777
3. Upload (blank) index.html so that no-one can see contents of the directory

bananalive 03 Aug 2012 17:43

Quote:

Originally Posted by UK CHI3F (Post 2352503)
Is there any way to do a league or season here, like a year long fifa league or a forumla 1 season?

You can do leagues and seasons..

bananalive 03 Aug 2012 18:19

Quote:

Originally Posted by swiftor (Post 2351012)
If a Free Agent gets invited to a team - how is the free agent notified?

Personal message.

bananalive 03 Aug 2012 18:20

Quote:

Originally Posted by KGodel (Post 2350523)
There still seems to be some built in maximum number of participants in certain tournament types which we are unable to change? For example, it says "8" is the max players for double elimination. For a tournament that may have many more, is there a way to change this, or is it a limitation of the coding? Really nice system but if the limits are soo small it seems that using an outside bracket system would be better.

They are built in.

bananalive 03 Aug 2012 18:23

Quote:

Originally Posted by swiftor (Post 2350442)
Is there a way to change the default sort of tournaments? Right now it defaults to "Name", I'd like it to sort by "Status" so that tournaments that are open and need players lists first.

Would be cool if that was color coded or broken down by section.

Find in tournaments.php

Block Disabled:      (Update License Status)  
Suspended or Unlicensed Members Cannot View Code.

Replace with

Block Disabled:      (Update License Status)  
Suspended or Unlicensed Members Cannot View Code.


bananalive 03 Aug 2012 18:25

Quote:

Originally Posted by halocommunity (Post 2349542)
Every time I try to change either tmnt_ladder_display or tmnt_ladder_chll templates, there may be others I get " The following error occurred when attempting to evaluate this template:
Could not find phrase 'too_many_attributes'.
This is likely caused by a malformed conditional statement. It is highly recommended that you fix this error before continuing, but you may continue as-is if you wish. "

I mean all I want to do is change a few or your images to a different text. In the code below, in the example below I simply type hi before the image tag and it want even save.

I am wondering if your file was imported with an error and there is a new version?


Block Disabled:      (Update License Status)  
Suspended or Unlicensed Members Cannot View Code.


Any help would be greatly appreciated as I want to make a few changes to some of the templates.

I think that's the changes you are making, I don't get those errors.

bananalive 03 Aug 2012 18:27

Quote:

Originally Posted by max1982 (Post 2348888)
Hi BananaLive

Am having some problems i cannot seem to set the boxes the same way you have it in this picture the announcment is only scrolling bar on the top is there a way to make it the same as you have it here

i have tried to set them from the front page and couldn't manage to fix it can you help me thanks

Forum is :here

Switch to tradtional front page layout.

Or place "Competitions Front Page: Announcements Block Location"


All times are GMT. The time now is 16:10.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.14
Copyright © 2022, MH Sub I, LLC dba vBulletin. All Rights Reserved. vBulletin® is a registered trademark of MH Sub I, LLC
Copyright ©2001 - , vbulletin.org. All rights reserved.