vBulletin Mods

The Official vBulletin Modifications Site
https://www.vbulletin.org/forum/showthread.php?t=238945

bananalive 01 Jan 2013 19:49

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hiatus- (Post 2393936)
Hi, I installed this mod on my website and went through all of the options but, it won't actually let me access the competitions page. Here is the link http://www.c-gl.org/forums/competitions.php

You need to give usergroup permissions to view ladders or view tournaments.

Hiatus- 01 Jan 2013 23:51

Thanks for the help with that, but now I just bought the premium edition to this mod and updated all of the files http://www.c-gl.org/forums/competitions.php , but it comes up with that message

champendk 02 Jan 2013 07:13

Same here... It seems like its the lite version

bananalive 02 Jan 2013 21:02

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hiatus- (Post 2394093)
Thanks for the help with that, but now I just bought the premium edition to this mod and updated all of the files http://www.c-gl.org/forums/competitions.php , but it comes up with that message


Quote:

Originally Posted by champendk (Post 2394151)
Same here... It seems like its the lite version

Are you running the latest version? v6.1.2?

champendk 02 Jan 2013 22:13

yes

Hiatus- 03 Jan 2013 02:40

Yes, I am also.

bananalive 03 Jan 2013 21:29

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by Hiatus- (Post 2394409)
Yes, I am also.

For those encountering a problem with v6.1.2, I have re-uploaded v6.1.2 on bananalive.org with fix.


Or attached is the file you should upload to folder /includes/ to fix the bug.

Gamelobby 05 Jan 2013 00:04

Quote:

Originally Posted by bananalive (Post 2394565)
For those encountering a problem with v6.1.2, I have re-uploaded v6.1.2 on bananalive.org with fix.


Or attached is the file you should upload to folder /includes/ to fix the bug.

So i was about to upgrade to 6.0.8 but you are talking about 6.1.2 ?
Is there a 6.1.2 coming or..?

I was still on 4.5, by looking at the latest release it's still 4.5.1 lol

bananalive 06 Jan 2013 14:58

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gamelobby (Post 2394794)
So i was about to upgrade to 6.0.8 but you are talking about 6.1.2 ?
Is there a 6.1.2 coming or..?

I was still on 4.5, by looking at the latest release it's still 4.5.1 lol

The bug fix was only necessary for those running premium version of the modification.

Gamelobby 08 Jan 2013 00:11

Errors across top of site.?

Block Disabled:      (Update License Status)  
Suspended or Unlicensed Members Cannot View Code.


tr1t0n 08 Jan 2013 15:29

Can double elimination tournaments not have more than 8 teams still? I was searching through the update notes and it seems like it was implemented in past versions, but ours still isn't work despite running 6.0.0.

Is that a feature only available in Premium or is it still not available at all? We wanted to get our tournament going ASAP, so I'd appreciate any info you have.

Thanks a bunch.

tr1t0n 08 Jan 2013 17:01

Nevermind. Got it working!

bananalive 09 Jan 2013 14:31

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gamelobby (Post 2395422)
Errors across top of site.?

Block Disabled:      (Update License Status)  
Suspended or Unlicensed Members Cannot View Code.

What page? Can you send me a link?

Gamelobby 09 Jan 2013 20:20

http://gamelobby.com/Forum/competitions.php

username - banana
password - ***


*edit*
Had a douchebag sign in & make stupid posts.. i should have known better. :cool:
Password sent in PM

bananalive 10 Jan 2013 19:46

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gamelobby (Post 2395829)
http://gamelobby.com/Forum/competitions.php

username - banana
password - ***


*edit*
Had a douchebag sign in & make stupid posts.. i should have known better. :cool:
Password sent in PM

You just needed to refresh categories


All times are GMT. The time now is 07:51.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.14
Copyright © 2022, MH Sub I, LLC dba vBulletin. All Rights Reserved. vBulletin® is a registered trademark of MH Sub I, LLC
Copyright ©2001 - , vbulletin.org. All rights reserved.