vBulletin Mods

The Official vBulletin Modifications Site
https://www.vbulletin.org/forum/showthread.php?t=238945

Gamelobby 27 Jan 2013 04:07

I have a similar issue, but if all the images are the same size.. my only issue is that the 1st image in rotation stays centered, while the rest all go left align.?

fookaa 27 Jan 2013 10:03

H i,

i used this mod a while back and am using it again...

Before i did something so that when creating a challenge for a ladder i could choose a map that the game would be played on....

I cant see or remember how i did that any one know lol :D

fookaa 27 Jan 2013 11:06

Quote:

Originally Posted by fookaa (Post 2399827)
H i,

i used this mod a while back and am using it again...

Before i did something so that when creating a challenge for a ladder i could choose a map that the game would be played on....

I cant see or remember how i did that any one know lol :D

NVM I found it ....

I do have one problem....

Im trying to set up a single elimination cup with 12 teams and when i add teh teams it auto makes it a 16 team cup with bye teams ??

Any ideas ?

Jeromedia603 27 Jan 2013 15:02

Quote:

Originally Posted by fookaa (Post 2399832)
NVM I found it ....

I do have one problem....

Im trying to set up a single elimination cup with 12 teams and when i add teh teams it auto makes it a 16 team cup with bye teams ??

Any ideas ?

The amount of teams that you selected have to be and even "rooted" number as I call it. If you have 12 teams, then you have 6 after round one, then 3 after round two(this is your issue), 1 team has no one to play which results in an error.)

If it was 16,8,4,2,Winner! Then it would be just fine. Hope that helps :)

fookaa 27 Jan 2013 17:50

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jeromedia603 (Post 2399863)
The amount of teams that you selected have to be and even "rooted" number as I call it. If you have 12 teams, then you have 6 after round one, then 3 after round two(this is your issue), 1 team has no one to play which results in an error.)

If it was 16,8,4,2,Winner! Then it would be just fine. Hope that helps :)

Yeah DOH !! lol

Thanks...

Ok i got a small problem again...

I have a singles ladder and when players create a challenge if they do not specifically put the time in a certain way the challenge does not show up correctly, they get no error ect..

But i can see it in all challenges and delete it ect ....

Is that a bug ?

Jeromedia603 27 Jan 2013 20:11

Quote:

Originally Posted by fookaa (Post 2399894)
Yeah DOH !! lol

Thanks...

Ok i got a small problem again...

I have a singles ladder and when players create a challenge if they do not specifically put the time in a certain way the challenge does not show up correctly, they get no error ect..

But i can see it in all challenges and delete it ect ....

Is that a bug ?

Explain put in the time in a certain way?

Explain teh challenges does not show up correctly?

bananalive 27 Jan 2013 20:48

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by fookaa (Post 2399827)
H i,

i used this mod a while back and am using it again...

Before i did something so that when creating a challenge for a ladder i could choose a map that the game would be played on....

I cant see or remember how i did that any one know lol :D

Edit Ladder -> Challenge Extra Fields -> Map Name

See screenshot attached

bananalive 27 Jan 2013 20:50

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gamelobby (Post 2399805)
I have a similar issue, but if all the images are the same size.. my only issue is that the 1st image in rotation stays centered, while the rest all go left align.?

That should be fixed in latest version?

bananalive 27 Jan 2013 20:51

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jeromedia603 (Post 2399711)
What I am thinking in my head: "If I could left align the image to match up with the Uncategorised Tournaments, then I could determine the appropriate pixel width to reach the uncat ladder edge and make it look like a perfect fit. Does that help?

I am not trying to resize the image, rather work in the boundaries that allow my image to be the appropriate width. Or at least that is what I am thinking.

It looks like you need to reduce padding/margin on left then it will align with uncategorised tournaments.

Gamelobby 27 Jan 2013 23:07

Quote:

Originally Posted by bananalive (Post 2399926)
That should be fixed in latest version?

Oh, i didn't even realize there was an update since i downloaded it. lol

Thanks :up:



PS. going from 6.1.4 to 6.1.5 do we need to upload any files or just the XML.?

Jeromedia603 27 Jan 2013 23:28

Banana Live, is there a way to edit and allow me to have an option as I would like below. Currently the layout just looks off.

Currently:
http://i109.photobucket.com/albums/n...entversion.png

Preferred:
http://i109.photobucket.com/albums/n.../preferred.png

Feel free to PM me if needed.

Jeromedia603 27 Jan 2013 23:44

I think I found a solution for future changes. If you would allow for a Height entry and Width entry instead of just a category pixel of height and width which now have to be the same size. If I make it 300px then it spaces the categories out too much.

betts02 28 Jan 2013 10:46

For me everything tournament and ladder wise is fine
Its the league system that is just to much trouble setting up,etc

It needs to be made a whole lot more easier and efficient

I would love to see:

Create New League:

(In Options)
How many divisions and name divisions as currently it has the option to name but it does not work for me

Set the league to run for a set amount of weeks

Automatically set the fixtures so each player in each division players each other once per week
Allow both player to comment on a date and once agreed BOTH players have to check a box to set the date

Once the game has finished BOTH players have to check a box to submit the correct scores

If a score does not match a notification should be sent to admins

Goatpod 28 Jan 2013 23:19

Just done a clean install of the premium version and I'm now getting the navbar template repeating a few centimeters down from the original navbar when the Competitions Tab is enabled but only on the search page. Before I start fiddling has anyone else experienced this and can give any clues as to what may be causing it?

Gamelobby 30 Jan 2013 04:27

Quote:

Originally Posted by betts02 (Post 2400050)
For me everything tournament and ladder wise is fine
Its the league system that is just to much trouble setting up,etc

It needs to be made a whole lot more easier and efficient

I would love to see:

Create New League:

(In Options)
How many divisions and name divisions as currently it has the option to name but it does not work for me

Set the league to run for a set amount of weeks

Automatically set the fixtures so each player in each division players each other once per week
Allow both player to comment on a date and once agreed BOTH players have to check a box to set the date

Once the game has finished BOTH players have to check a box to submit the correct scores

If a score does not match a notification should be sent to admins

Agreed, the League stuff shouldn't be tied to tournaments or ladders except maybe to get some ladder xp for winning, like tournaments.

A league should be a completely separate thing..
  • Leagues are an ongoing competition, with seasons (that can be tied together or not), but much less complicated. (think sports.. NFL, MLB, Futbol, etc.. Shooter clans will work just as well, just easier to picture how it would be set up using real life scenario)
  • Tournaments are a one time entity. (Could be similar to a league, in that it may have rounds, but not seasons)
  • Ladders are for whatever amount of time you like.. kind of like a Hall of Fame for whatever time period you set. :)

I can't even imagine how much work this stuff is to create & edit to make changes etc, so don't take this as anything but idea/suggestion. :up:


All times are GMT. The time now is 07:08.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.14
Copyright © 2022, MH Sub I, LLC dba vBulletin. All Rights Reserved. vBulletin® is a registered trademark of MH Sub I, LLC
Copyright ©2001 - , vbulletin.org. All rights reserved.