vBulletin Mods

The Official vBulletin Modifications Site
https://www.vbulletin.org/forum/showthread.php?t=238945

Nephalim 12 Sep 2010 15:47

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nephalim (Post 2096958)
Hi. Using VB 4.0.5 and my Members can't see the 'Help' link for tournaments when logged in. But if they log out they can see it? Also, they can't signup as a free agent because they can't see the free agent link either. But when not logged in we can see it? How can I fix this?

Thank you much

bump ...:cool:

bananalive 12 Sep 2010 16:49

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nephalim (Post 2096958)
Hi. Using VB 4.0.5 and my Members can't see the 'Help' link for tournaments when logged in. But if they log out they can see it?

Check your usergroup permissions. Help link will show to those who have permission to view either tournament or ladders.

Quote:

Also, they can't signup as a free agent because they can't see the free agent link either. But when not logged in we can see it? How can I fix this?
Free agent link will only appear to those who aren't members of other teams.

The link should not be showing for unregistered members, which has been fixed for v4.2.2

Nephalim 12 Sep 2010 19:40

Quote:

Originally Posted by bananalive (Post 2097172)
Check your usergroup permissions. Help link will show to those who have permission to view either tournament or ladders.



Free agent link will only appear to those who aren't members of other teams.

The link should not be showing for unregistered members, which has been fixed for v4.2.2

Thanks for reply. I am the admin there and can't see the help link unless I log off. Doesn't work for a test account too that has permissions to view all and join. That's cool the free agent thing! But the link shows for any unregistered. I have unregistered set to view only tournaments.

bananalive 12 Sep 2010 20:51

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nephalim (Post 2097255)
Thanks for reply. I am the admin there and can't see the help link unless I log off. Doesn't work for a test account too that has permissions to view all and join. That's cool the free agent thing! But the link shows for any unregistered. I have unregistered set to view only tournaments.

Are you in any teams?

Nephalim 12 Sep 2010 21:11

Quote:

Originally Posted by bananalive (Post 2097279)
Are you in any teams?

Yes, I am. I have asked my helpers and it doesn't show for them either. I can PM you if you like:)

FireflyP2C 13 Sep 2010 09:51

Quote:

Originally Posted by bananalive (Post 2096694)
Preview of Customisable Fields for Ladder Challenges
Available in v4.2.2+
Customisable per ladder
Default: 'Best of' & 'Map'

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bO1y5yhze1g

Edit: v4.2.2 also includes:
  • Round names at top of each round/column
  • admin can now add multiple players to tournaments (seperate each username by a semi colon ';'))
  • other things...


Very impressive. Will we be able to change the map field and can we add as many seperate options to each ladder, ie one ladder has 4 options and another ladder has 6 completely different options?

bananalive 13 Sep 2010 13:05

Quote:

Originally Posted by FireflyP2C (Post 2097475)
Very impressive. Will we be able to change the map field and can we add as many seperate options to each ladder, ie one ladder has 4 options and another ladder has 6 completely different options?

Yep, 'Map' and 'Best of' are the two default fields, but they can be changed/deleted and then you can add as many other options as you need.

And yes they are definable per ladder.

bananalive 13 Sep 2010 13:07

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nephalim (Post 2097283)
Yes, I am. I have asked my helpers and it doesn't show for them either. I can PM you if you like:)

So that's why the link isn't displaying for you.

If you create a new user, then they will see the link.

It's more clear in v4.2.2

Nephalim 13 Sep 2010 13:14

2 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by bananalive (Post 2097517)
So that's why the link isn't displaying for you.

If you create a new user, then they will see the link.

It's more clear in v4.2.2

Hmm... I will upload a image because not only does the help link not show .... the whole row of navigation links doesn't show :(

The first one is when not logged in unregistered.
The second one is logged in member!

bananalive 13 Sep 2010 15:00

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nephalim (Post 2097519)
Hmm... I will upload a image because not only does the help link not show .... the whole row of navigation links doesn't show :(

The first one is when not logged in unregistered.
The second one is logged in member!

Can any users logged in see the navigation menu?

It may be modification conflict, are you using vBexperience?

Nephalim 13 Sep 2010 15:50

Quote:

Originally Posted by bananalive (Post 2097562)
Can any users logged in see the navigation menu?

It may be modification conflict, are you using vBexperience?

No and not using vb experience. But, I will update to 4.2.2 and see if it fixes this. thank you much. Awesome add on:up:


It still doesn't show

bananalive 13 Sep 2010 16:30

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nephalim (Post 2097598)
No and not using vb experience. But, I will update to 4.2.2 and see if it fixes this. thank you much. Awesome add on:up:


It still doesn't show

What other modifications are you using?

Nephalim 13 Sep 2010 16:40

Quote:

Originally Posted by bananalive (Post 2097617)
What other modifications are you using?

Hi, tried sending a PM to you with a test account for site if you would like to look at source. Your inbox is full :)

ysam 13 Sep 2010 18:06

Hi there and excellent mod!

For those with the "Deprecated" on top of the screen you can replace
Line 586 of ladders.php

Block Disabled:      (Update License Status)  
Suspended or Unlicensed Members Cannot View Code.

with this one

Block Disabled:      (Update License Status)  
Suspended or Unlicensed Members Cannot View Code.

and same thing on tournaments.php on line 3096


Block Disabled:      (Update License Status)  
Suspended or Unlicensed Members Cannot View Code.

with this


Block Disabled:      (Update License Status)  
Suspended or Unlicensed Members Cannot View Code.

This is for php 5.3.x users!

Again excellent mod ! Keep it up!

-Yiannis

Nephalim 13 Sep 2010 18:10

Yiannis. Sorry, what is deprecated?


All times are GMT. The time now is 10:24.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.14
Copyright © 2022, MH Sub I, LLC dba vBulletin. All Rights Reserved. vBulletin® is a registered trademark of MH Sub I, LLC
Copyright ©2001 - , vbulletin.org. All rights reserved.