vBulletin Mods

The Official vBulletin Modifications Site
https://www.vbulletin.org/forum/showthread.php?t=273181

[DBTech] vBArcade v2 (vB4)
by DragonByte Tech
01 Nov 2011 19:16

6 Attachment(s)
vBArcade is a professional modular flash arcade game system. Easily converts your old favorites, and finds thousands more with the click of a button.

This new modern arcade uses AJAX to enhance the playing experience and encourage users to compete both locally and globally among participating sites. Fine-tuned access and scoring tools allow you to keep competition fresh and exciting, as well as social network tools to bring new users in to your site!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you like this mod please hit the https://www.vbulletin.org/forum/external/2015/08/1.png button to the right ---->

Please remember to click the, https://www.vbulletin.org/forum/external/2015/08/2.png button to the right if you installed the mod ---->

What does 'Marking As Installed' do ?

* It helps you to stay on top of updates - members who have installed modifications will be notified by us whenever new updates are available.

*
For security issues - vbulletin.org will contact all members who have installed a modification whenever a security issue is brought to their attention.

* Marking a modification as installed also helps us know how many people are using our work, giving us extra incentive to provide more features and new modifications.

We appreciate the support!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Major Features:

Access and Score Tools: Set exactly when users can play certain games, and for how often. Archive extra or old scores to allow room for new champions.

Social and Global: Not only can games be sent to all the major social networks, but participating sites can rank their scores together and display champions everywhere.

Beautiful Modern Design: Streamlined and professional, using AJAX to enhance and simplify the playing experience, like searching, replays, full screen and cinema mode, and category tabs.

Fast Paced Competition: Ultimate tournament system that rewards fast players while mitigating no-shows, allowing all your matches to finish strong, and everyone has fun.

Notable Features (Lite)
  • Modern streamlined appearance with AJAX for replay and searching
  • Tweet, Like, Pin, or +1 a game, and post your score to your Facebook wall
  • Forum block for latest scores/champions or any number sorted games
  • Easy game resizing and full screen
  • Featured and Suggested games while playing
  • Ajax ratings, and commenting
  • Set descriptions, instructions, controls, keywords
    • even authors and copyrights
  • Assign games to multiple categories
    • with icons descriptions
  • Use time played as backup score when other scoring is unsupported
  • Retrieve scores from global network of participating sites
    • See global champions with links
  • Automatically archive old or duplicate scores
    • Get alerts when your scores are beaten
  • Show off your trophy collection in your postbit
  • Maintain arcade statistics overall, per user, and per game
    • latest and champion scores
    • most winners and longest players
    • average scores, plays and playtime
    • yourself and locally
    • local rankings
  • Tournaments
    • Overall
      • Any local scoring game, with unique titles and descriptions
      • Shown as a detailed horizontal tree, while playing the game
      • Auto-prune tournaments that don't reach minimum players
      • Convert related settings from other arcades
      • Dedicated tournaments page with stats and personal standings
      • Game specific tournaments shown on tab, while playing game
      • Latest tournament shown on arcade portal
      • Invite/Reminder Email/PM alerts, with notifications
    • Matches
      • Each tournament sets number of play attempts per match
      • Active match highlighted, with clear status messages
      • Playing all attempts optional, can be manually forfeit/completed
      • Enforced time limit per match, or automatically forfeit/completed
      • Notifications throughout, or optional reminder Email/PM alert
      • Remaining attempts shown with live countdown for time limit
      • Select between best, latest, or average attempt as match score
      • Optionally hide scores until match is completed
      • Match ties broken by first player who reached that score
    • (Pro/Lite*) Knockout
      • Familiar multi-round format
      • Players pair up, winner of each match advances
      • Winner of the final round declared champion
      • Currently available up to 6 rounds (64 players)
      • Begins immediately on finally required player joining
      • Players who win their match can play next match prior to pairing
      • Friendly Challenges
        • Automatic 1 round tournament of 2 players, with preset config
        • Initiated from simple username prompt, while playing a game
        • Can disable certain games from eligibility
        • Auto-pruned if either player declines invitation
* Lite version limited to friendly challenge tournaments

Additional Features (Pro)
  • Submit your scores to the global network for global display
  • Show off the legacy champion even if you archived all scores
  • Automatically create a new thread/post on highscore
  • Cinema mode darkens the screen while you play
  • Mark games on your personal favorites list
  • Retrieve and display global stats to compare
  • Get all of your scores ranked globally, with function to sync local scores
  • Set passwords to your categories
  • Tournaments
    • Overall
      • Live countdowns shown for tournaments set in the future
      • Invite specific users and/or allow specific usergroups to join
      • Optionally auto-confirm all invited players to begin immediately
      • Create recurring tournaments and optionally rematch players
      • Optional privacy hides tournaments from nonparticipants
      • Track all matches, with results and standings, from admincp
      • Easily search, sort, begin, clone, mass delete from admincp
      • Optionally disallow practicing a game a player is competing in
    • Matches
      • Replays automatically switch to the relevant match with AJAX
      • Random player chosen to advance in a double forfeit
      • Fast players can advance to future rounds and pair up early
      • Optionally count tournament scores towards regular leaderboards
    • Group
      • vBArcade exclusive round-robin format
      • Every player matches every other player once
      • Player with the best win record at the end declared champion
      • Supports any number of players, including odd
      • Begins at end of tournament countdown, if minimum is met
      • Players paired sequentially, then randomly with unplayed players
      • Players can move to new opponent even if match not decided

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This mod displays a copyright notification in the footer of pages generated by this mod which includes:
  • 1 Link to DragonByte Technologies homepage
  • 1 Link to Product Description page of this modification

Darkwaltz4 01 Nov 2011 19:20

I am working to get vBCredits II Deluxe integration as my next priority :)

mokonzi 01 Nov 2011 20:36

Awesome work DW. I've been using this from it's early beta stage, and it's an excellent piece of kit. It feels very intuitive.

synseal 01 Nov 2011 20:44

Installed and Nominated, will be buying the pro version shortly.

I notice on your site there are adverts whilst the game is loading, are they ads you have placed , is there an option to add our own adds from google adsense?.

Thanks.

Darkwaltz4 01 Nov 2011 20:51

Currently there is not an ad location for your site to use, however mochi and other game distributors have programs for you to opt into to share ad revenues.

yahooooh 01 Nov 2011 21:11

under testing
thanks

doctorsexy 01 Nov 2011 22:05

Smashing mod ...got the pro version installed on my site ...worth every penny... take a look if you want...:D

ForceHSS 01 Nov 2011 22:39

I have tried to make the links with all the games in it like it should but does not look the same so will just use the one i have

DragonByte Tech 01 Nov 2011 22:54

Quote:

Originally Posted by ForceHSS (Post 2263576)
I have tried to make the links with all the games in it like it should but does not look the same so will just use the one i have

Any chance you could give a little more detail? Not really sure what it is you're saying here.

Iain

Rckcrwlr 02 Nov 2011 11:31

Holding this one for install...

I am running v3Arcade, do I install vBarcade and then uninstall my old one? Also, will it carry over all the scores that are currently there?

Thanks,
John

synseal 02 Nov 2011 12:33

Is anyone getting any issues on how the forum behaves after installing this?.

Had several members getting duplicate post also when editing posts then clicking save the save just takes forever.

Also the clicking the DB thanks like sometimes is opening in another window.

As soon as I disabled the arcade the save button works fine and no duplicate posts.

This is with both FF and Google chrome, VB4.1.5 PL1 running vbseo.

glen290 02 Nov 2011 13:02

Been using this on the dragon byte website and it looks pretty good, would happily change from v3arcade but and this is a stupid reason, in work we use internet explorer 7 and the arcade wont work correctly with it, as the games refresh after you start.

CoZmicShReddeR 02 Nov 2011 13:35

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rckcrwlr (Post 2263737)
Holding this one for install...

I am running v3Arcade, do I install vBarcade and then uninstall my old one? Also, will it carry over all the scores that are currently there?

Thanks,
John

That is what I am worried about all my members would be pissed as hell if their scores where wiped!

ForceHSS 02 Nov 2011 14:56

Quote:

Originally Posted by DragonByte Tech (Post 2263579)
Any chance you could give a little more detail? Not really sure what it is you're saying here.

Iain

the way it looks on your site was so different from the way it looked on mine. Mine was messed up alot also if i installed a game alot of images where missing and even if i installed it it did not remove the installed game from the list so i had no idea what was installed and what was so it meant going back to the site to look to see what ones where this took to long to check every game

Darkwaltz4 02 Nov 2011 15:11

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rckcrwlr (Post 2263737)
Holding this one for install...

I am running v3Arcade, do I install vBarcade and then uninstall my old one? Also, will it carry over all the scores that are currently there?

Thanks,
John

If you want to be able to convert your old games, scores, and compatible settings, leave your old arcade installed, install vbarcade, run the import process, then remove the old arcade.

Please note that due to the way games work internally, you can only have one arcade present at a time; if you think the possibility exists that you might want to revert back to your old arcade, try installing on a test board. otherwise, the only way to go back would be with a file/database backup. This is true for all of the arcades (not just vbarcade).

Quote:

Originally Posted by synseal (Post 2263742)
Is anyone getting any issues on how the forum behaves after installing this?.

Had several members getting duplicate post also when editing posts then clicking save the save just takes forever.

Also the clicking the DB thanks like sometimes is opening in another window.

As soon as I disabled the arcade the save button works fine and no duplicate posts.

This is with both FF and Google chrome, VB4.1.5 PL1 running vbseo.

Do you have a large amount of traffic? There are very few plugins with vbarcade that operate outside of the arcade, none of which have anything to do with posting. The closest thing (by proximity) would be the postbit trophies. Try disabling only those and see if your posting stuff works.

Quote:

Originally Posted by glen290 (Post 2263749)
Been using this on the dragon byte website and it looks pretty good, would happily change from v3arcade but and this is a stupid reason, in work we use internet explorer 7 and the arcade wont work correctly with it, as the games refresh after you start.

I've been getting some reports about this, but it only seems to affect certain games played in the IE family, but not all (and some people can run those same games on their sites in ie just fine...). So, try it on a test install and if you can see some games work and others dont, let me know the ones that dont.

Quote:

Originally Posted by ForceHSS (Post 2263774)
the way it looks on your site was so different from the way it looked on mine. Mine was messed up alot also if i installed a game alot of images where missing and even if i installed it it did not remove the installed game from the list so i had no idea what was installed and what was so it meant going back to the site to look to see what ones where this took to long to check every game

If the game was missing images and did not remove itself from the available import list - then it didnt fully import. Sounds like your (dbtech)/vbarcade/media, (dbtech)/vbarcade/import, (dbtech)/vbarcade/import/temp folders were not chmod 0777, causing files to not get written everywhere intended. Verify those, try importing again, and let me know.

synseal 02 Nov 2011 15:38

Thanks, when I disable the postbit throphies I get this error


Block Disabled:      (Update License Status)  
Suspended or Unlicensed Members Cannot View Code.

Also when I go and use the editor whilst the trophies are disabled the editor looks a mess...

Arcade turned on.

https://www.vbulletin.org/forum/external/2011/11/78.png

Turned off.

https://www.vbulletin.org/forum/external/2011/11/79.png

ForceHSS 02 Nov 2011 15:47

Quote:

Originally Posted by Darkwaltz4 (Post 2263780)
If the game was missing images and did not remove itself from the available import list - then it didnt fully import. Sounds like your (dbtech)/vbarcade/media, (dbtech)/vbarcade/import, (dbtech)/vbarcade/import/temp folders were not chmod 0777, causing files to not get written everywhere intended. Verify those, try importing again, and let me know.

you need to update your how to file as it does not say that on it

glen290 02 Nov 2011 16:00

2 Attachment(s)
Its not just the games that are a problem, the entire arcade is all over the place, using on my test site is great on firefox etc, but on IE7 its just gash...

I have attached a pic of the arcade on dragonbyte-tech.com as it looks on ie7, same as on my test board.

Quick edit, does the same on IE8 too.

ForceHSS 02 Nov 2011 16:01

Warning: in_array() [function.in-array]: Wrong datatype for second argument in [path]/dbtech/vbarcade/systems/moc.php on line 152

this is one of the reasons why I wont be using it

Darkwaltz4 02 Nov 2011 17:23

Quote:

Originally Posted by ForceHSS (Post 2263792)
Warning: in_array() [function.in-array]: Wrong datatype for second argument in [path]/dbtech/vbarcade/systems/moc.php on line 152

this is one of the reasons why I wont be using it

Thats actually just a minor bug when you dont check anything at the bottom before importing. It has no ill effects on the actual import process other than outputting the warning. Regardless, I'll be fixing it asap, but its not something that breaks anything.

Quote:

Originally Posted by ForceHSS (Post 2263788)
you need to update your how to file as it does not say that on it

Fair enough. Will get that clarified in the instructions.

Quote:

Originally Posted by glen290 (Post 2263791)
Its not just the games that are a problem, the entire arcade is all over the place, using on my test site is great on firefox etc, but on IE7 its just gash...

I have attached a pic of the arcade on dragonbyte-tech.com as it looks on ie7, same as on my test board.

Quick edit, does the same on IE8 too.

Okay, will need to revise that. Its what I get for working on a mac :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by synseal (Post 2263784)
Thanks, when I disable the postbit throphies I get this error


Block Disabled:      (Update License Status)  
Suspended or Unlicensed Members Cannot View Code.

Also when I go and use the editor whilst the trophies are disabled the editor looks a mess...

Arcade turned on.

Turned off.

Can you disable the Render Postbit Trophies plugin to see if that fixes the editor/posting?

synseal 02 Nov 2011 17:45

Quote:

Originally Posted by Darkwaltz4 (Post 2263813)



Can you disable the Render Postbit Trophies plugin to see if that fixes the editor/posting?



Yes disabling Render Postbit Trophies fixes the editor problems.

Darkwaltz4 02 Nov 2011 17:51

Awesome! we are getting somewhere. I should be able to have a fix in a little bit for that.

Darkwaltz4 02 Nov 2011 18:04

Oh - its breaking something further down because vb doesnt work well with php errors (not that i blame it, shouldnt get the errors :p). So thats really only a red herring.

To fix the bug, edit the Render Postbit Trophies plugin and find


Block Disabled:      (Update License Status)  
Suspended or Unlicensed Members Cannot View Code.

replace with


Block Disabled:      (Update License Status)  
Suspended or Unlicensed Members Cannot View Code.

make sure the plugin is enabled again, then both the error and the quick edit stuff will get fixed. let me know if that also repairs the posting weirdness.

ill include this in an update once i have some of the ie7 stuff taken care of

synseal 02 Nov 2011 18:16

Quote:

Originally Posted by Darkwaltz4 (Post 2263825)
Oh - its breaking something further down because vb doesnt work well with php errors (not that i blame it, shouldnt get the errors :p). So thats really only a red herring.

To fix the bug, edit the Render Postbit Trophies plugin and find


Block Disabled:      (Update License Status)  
Suspended or Unlicensed Members Cannot View Code.

replace with


Block Disabled:      (Update License Status)  
Suspended or Unlicensed Members Cannot View Code.

make sure the plugin is enabled again, then both the error and the quick edit stuff will get fixed. let me know if that also repairs the posting weirdness.

ill include this in an update once i have some of the ie7 stuff taken care of

That did the trick, all working ok now :up:

Thanks very much!.

ForceHSS 02 Nov 2011 19:16

Quote:

Originally Posted by Darkwaltz4 (Post 2263813)
Thats actually just a minor bug when you dont check anything at the bottom before importing. It has no ill effects on the actual import process other than outputting the warning. Regardless, I'll be fixing it asap, but its not something that breaks anything.

if you fix this yes I will reinstall and use

Paul M 03 Nov 2011 15:31

Quote:

This mod displays a copyright notification in the footer of pages generated by this mod which includes:
1 Link to DragonByte Technologies homepage
1 Link to Product Description page of this modification
1 Link to Hivelocity Hosting (Lite Version only)

This seems a little excesive. The first two I can understand, but the third I do not.

While its not breaking any rules, I think its very poor etiquette, this mod has no connection to hosting companies.

DragonByte Tech 06 Nov 2011 20:03

Quote:

Originally Posted by Paul M (Post 2264086)
This seems a little excesive. The first two I can understand, but the third I do not.

While its not breaking any rules, I think its very poor etiquette, this mod has no connection to hosting companies.

Cheers for the feedback, Paul - it's appreciated.

We've discussed it internally and decided to add an option to remove the hivelocity part of the footer for anyone who wishes to on the lite version - we plan to extend this to our other mods with the same footer as they are updated.

Iain

Juggernaut 06 Nov 2011 21:08

Quote:

Originally Posted by DragonByte Tech (Post 2265095)
Cheers for the feedback, Paul - it's appreciated.

We've discussed it internally and decided to add an option to remove the hivelocity part of the footer for anyone who wishes to on the lite version - we plan to extend this to our other mods with the same footer as they are updated.

Iain

Great news, I might make the switch from v3 arcade to your arcade in the near future, have it tagged for now. :)

shuuk 08 Nov 2011 17:49

Hello, how can i set the user permission to only registered members can see and play the arcade?

i see something under Manage Permissions but i dont understand what to do :/

Darkwaltz4 08 Nov 2011 17:53

Edit the default any game/usergroups permission to have None access.

Then create a new permission with the usergroups you want to give access to, and set to Play or Record or Score (see description for differences)

monkeyboy1916 08 Nov 2011 22:43

I'm interested in using this Arcade system, but I'm having 2 issues.

One is the obvious IE problems, which has already been mentioned for the most part.

The second, could there possibly be a way in the future to set a global "max" width for flash games? I see there's an option for the max for the increase/decrease options after the flash game loads, but I have a fixed width site, and half of the time by default games tend to break my style.

I know I could edit each and every game to fit in with my style, but surely there could be a simpler option that won't break fixed styles on it's own?

Thanks!

Darkwaltz4 08 Nov 2011 22:58

There is currently no option for that, but you could try putting some css

woffie 09 Nov 2011 02:21

Is this supposed to be better than V3arcade? I don't see where it is. Looks very similar.

Darkwaltz4 09 Nov 2011 02:31

Its not "supposed" to be - its my own take on the arcade addon :)

monkeyboy1916 09 Nov 2011 03:55

The option "Maximum Postbit Trophies" doesn't seem to be working. I've set it to 4 and it still displays the 7 trophies I've gained from testing out the arcade. I also setup the arcade on my test board to see if it was some sort of conflict from my main board, but it still has the same problem =/

Any ideas?

shuuk 09 Nov 2011 07:06

Quote:

Originally Posted by Darkwaltz4 (Post 2265749)
Edit the default any game/usergroups permission to have None access.

Then create a new permission with the usergroups you want to give access to, and set to Play or Record or Score (see description for differences)


im blind :/ thank you works now :)

SocialNetworkBuzz 09 Nov 2011 08:00

Quote:

Originally Posted by DragonByte Tech (Post 2265095)
We've discussed it internally and decided to add an option to remove the hivelocity part of the footer for anyone who wishes to on the lite version - we plan to extend this to our other mods with the same footer as they are updated.

Anything to make an extra buck these days. Whatever happened to that vB community that released stuff because they enjoyed coding? Now-a-days it just seems everything is bloated with links to purchase branding free options or extra "pro" features you have to pay extra for. You never saw this sort of thing back in to the vB2.x days. I agree Paul, this is poor etiquette and a rule should be made about forcing links with nothing to do with the mod.

In a nutshell, this arcade looks great, but I will not be installing it as I won't put a commercial link on my community site. I also own a hosting firm and even refuse to put a powered by link to my own business on my site. I really hope you reconsider forcing this as I'm sure others feel the same and past by this great add-on as the result,

Darkwaltz4 09 Nov 2011 19:47

Quote:

Originally Posted by SocialNetworkBuzz (Post 2265950)
In a nutshell, this arcade looks great, but I will not be installing it as I won't put a commercial link on my community site. I also own a hosting firm and even refuse to put a powered by link to my own business on my site. I really hope you reconsider forcing this as I'm sure others feel the same and past by this great add-on as the result,

This is now an option for you to easily disable if you wish :) It has always been intended as a way to support us for the free lite version if you have no intention of getting the pro one - because we make sure our lite versions arent useless "demo" quality!

Quote:

Originally Posted by monkeyboy1916 (Post 2265893)
The option "Maximum Postbit Trophies" doesn't seem to be working. I've set it to 4 and it still displays the 7 trophies I've gained from testing out the arcade. I also setup the arcade on my test board to see if it was some sort of conflict from my main board, but it still has the same problem =/

Any ideas?

Edit the vBArcade - Render Postbit Trophies plugin, find:


Block Disabled:      (Update License Status)  
Suspended or Unlicensed Members Cannot View Code.

replace with


Block Disabled:      (Update License Status)  
Suspended or Unlicensed Members Cannot View Code.


monkeyboy1916 09 Nov 2011 21:16

Quote:

Originally Posted by Darkwaltz4 (Post 2266181)
Edit the vBArcade - Render Postbit Trophies plugin, find:


Block Disabled:      (Update License Status)  
Suspended or Unlicensed Members Cannot View Code.

replace with


Block Disabled:      (Update License Status)  
Suspended or Unlicensed Members Cannot View Code.

Works great! Thanks =)

glen290 10 Nov 2011 10:02

Quote:

Originally Posted by Darkwaltz4 (Post 2265866)
Its not "supposed" to be - its my own take on the arcade addon :)

I think it looks far nice then the v3 arcade addon, and one of the best features is that when you enter your high score, it still stays on the game screen.

shuuk 12 Nov 2011 10:41

hmm i receive a database error
Quote:

Datenbankfehler in vBulletin 4.1.7:

Invalid SQL:

SELECT languageid,
phrasegroup_global AS phrasegroup_global,
phrasegroup_v3arcade AS phrasegroup_v3arcade,
phrasegroupinfo AS lang_phrasegroupinfo,
options AS lang_options,
languagecode AS lang_code,
charset AS lang_charset,
locale AS lang_locale,
imagesoverride AS lang_imagesoverride,
dateoverride AS lang_dateoverride,
timeoverride AS lang_timeoverride,
registereddateoverride AS lang_registereddateoverride,
calformat1override AS lang_calformat1override,
calformat2override AS lang_calformat2override,
logdateoverride AS lang_logdateoverride,
decimalsep AS lang_decimalsep,
thousandsep AS lang_thousandsep
FROM language
WHERE languageid = 1;

MySQL-Fehler : Unknown column 'phrasegroup_v3arcade' in 'field list'
Fehler-Nr. : 1054
Fehler-Zeit : Saturday, 12.11.2011 @ 09:27:51
Datum : Saturday, 12.11.2011 @ 09:27:51
Skript : xxx.de/arcadetourmnt.php?do=viewactive
Referrer :
IP-Adresse : 208.115.111.70
Benutzername :
Klassenname : vB_Database
MySQL-Version :
how can i fix this error? please help me

Darkwaltz4 12 Nov 2011 16:08

That appears to be an error from v3 Arcade, judging from the language group it is trying to access, plus arcadetourmnt.php is not a file added by vBArcade.

What were you doing when you got that error? Sounds like you still have a link to that file somewhere on your site, but because you have uninstalled v3 Arcade, that orphaned file has no supporting resources to access, so you get that. Find the lingering links and remove them, and delete that arcadetourmnt.php.

shuuk 14 Nov 2011 07:41

i delete arcadetourmnt.php and works now.
i use auto. database backup everyday and i received a info email with these error

thank you :)

Andyrew 15 Nov 2011 17:55

I cannot install games, I get memory error messages and I am on a dedicated box. ???

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 33554432 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 9376073 bytes) in /home/xxxxxxx/public_html/forums/dbtech/vbarcade/functions_arcade.php on line 126

Darkwaltz4 15 Nov 2011 18:05

You seem to be trying to untar a particularly large game file (looks like 8MB and you have a memory limit of 32M). Does it work with other games you have (smaller ones!)?

Not a whole lot can be done about it because its not an optimization issue, short of increasing your memory limit.

Andyrew 15 Nov 2011 18:16

Thanks, I increased the limit and it installed loads of games in the import folder. :D:up:

Andyrew 15 Nov 2011 19:08

Any advice on what to do to make it save scores, I get a security token error.

Darkwaltz4 17 Nov 2011 19:32

I am almost ready with an update to vbarcade for hopefully this weekend, that includes the handful of reported bugs that have been patched, optional vbcredits integration support, and even some ie7 fixes for the layout (which incidentally will make it easier for vb3 porting)

Quote:

Originally Posted by ForceHSS (Post 2263792)
Warning: in_array() [function.in-array]: Wrong datatype for second argument in [path]/dbtech/vbarcade/systems/moc.php on line 152

this is one of the reasons why I wont be using it

Wow, this actually boils down to a typo! In (forum)/(admincp)/arcade_admin.php find:


Block Disabled:      (Update License Status)  
Suspended or Unlicensed Members Cannot View Code.

and replace with


Block Disabled:      (Update License Status)  
Suspended or Unlicensed Members Cannot View Code.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Andyrew (Post 2268263)
Any advice on what to do to make it save scores, I get a security token error.

Do you have an .htaccess file in your forum root? Did you get any installation errors when you imported the vbarcade product xml? Do any games work with scoring?

Andyrew 18 Nov 2011 16:10

Quote:

Originally Posted by Darkwaltz4 (Post 2268983)

Do you have an .htaccess file in your forum root? Did you get any installation errors when you imported the vbarcade product xml? Do any games work with scoring?

Yes I have a .htaccess file, no errors when importing product, no games save score. Also after playing a game for the first time all other games come up with this when I go to play them.
Quote:

You appear to be playing a game;
starting this might forfeit that session.

OldSchoolDSL 19 Nov 2011 10:02

Quote:

Originally Posted by Andyrew (Post 2268263)
Any advice on what to do to make it save scores, I get a security token error.

Same issue here

glen290 21 Nov 2011 20:08

Just installed this on my live board, ran the import and lost all the high scores, not too bothered about that, but having difficulty with a lot of the games i have as they dont save, in the game box my forum appears for a short while then screen reloads and no scores are saved

glen290 23 Nov 2011 08:39

Any joy on the update ?

yesfans 23 Nov 2011 17:59

Quote:

Originally Posted by OldSchoolDSL (Post 2269475)
Same issue here



http://www.vbulletin.org/forum/showthread.php?t=231091

yesfans 23 Nov 2011 18:37

update to 4.1.8 removed ARCADE from the navbar, how can it be put back!

yesfans 23 Nov 2011 19:07

I fixed it.

yesfans 23 Nov 2011 19:17

Astriods when done and you click OK, it says CAN NOT ACCESS GAME TABLE. What is this? I have many other games that I loaded to the arcade and they are working fine., recording scores!

gamerscms 26 Nov 2011 23:02

Any reason why the scores are not submitting to my forum?

fookaa 27 Nov 2011 15:25

Hi,

I have installed this mod, i have the moshi ID's in place but get this when trying to import games ?

Warning: file_get_contents() [function.file-get-contents]: URL file-access is disabled in the server configuration in [path]/dbtech/vbarcade/systems/moc.php on line 100

Warning: file_get_contents(http://www.mochimedia.com/feeds/game...it=25&offset=0) [function.file-get-contents]: failed to open stream: no suitable wrapper could be found in [path]/dbtech/vbarcade/systems/moc.php on line 100

How do i fix this ? And how else can i install games ?

Thanks

fookaa 27 Nov 2011 16:23

Quote:

Originally Posted by fookaa (Post 2272380)
Hi,

I have installed this mod, i have the moshi ID's in place but get this when trying to import games ?

Warning: file_get_contents() [function.file-get-contents]: URL file-access is disabled in the server configuration in [path]/dbtech/vbarcade/systems/moc.php on line 100

Warning: file_get_contents(http://www.mochimedia.com/feeds/game...it=25&offset=0) [function.file-get-contents]: failed to open stream: no suitable wrapper could be found in [path]/dbtech/vbarcade/systems/moc.php on line 100

How do i fix this ? And how else can i install games ?

Thanks

Also just noticed when this mod is installed i get this error when trying to view a PM ??


Warning: array_key_exists() [function.array-key-exists]: The second argument should be either an array or an object in [path]/includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 5

Uninstalled the mod and the error is gone...

Darkwaltz4 27 Nov 2011 22:06

Quote:

Originally Posted by fookaa (Post 2272380)
Hi,

I have installed this mod, i have the moshi ID's in place but get this when trying to import games ?

Warning: file_get_contents() [function.file-get-contents]: URL file-access is disabled in the server configuration in [path]/dbtech/vbarcade/systems/moc.php on line 100

Warning: file_get_contents(http://www.mochimedia.com/feeds/game...it=25&offset=0) [function.file-get-contents]: failed to open stream: no suitable wrapper could be found in [path]/dbtech/vbarcade/systems/moc.php on line 100

How do i fix this ? And how else can i install games ?

Thanks

Ask your host to enable allow_url_fopen in your php.ini settings - that being disabled only prevents you from using the feed-based import methods; the others should work fine (including downloading games from mochi and using the upload import method).

Quote:

Originally Posted by fookaa (Post 2272403)
Also just noticed when this mod is installed i get this error when trying to view a PM ??


Warning: array_key_exists() [function.array-key-exists]: The second argument should be either an array or an object in [path]/includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 5

Uninstalled the mod and the error is gone...

The fix for that was posted here: http://www.vbulletin.org/forum/showp...5&postcount=23

Darkwaltz4 27 Nov 2011 22:11

Quote:

Originally Posted by yesfans (Post 2271243)
Astriods when done and you click OK, it says CAN NOT ACCESS GAME TABLE. What is this? I have many other games that I loaded to the arcade and they are working fine., recording scores!

Can you get a screenshot of that error? that shouldnt be something the arcade would ever say, so it sounds like the game itself might be doing that.

Quote:

Originally Posted by glen290 (Post 2270442)
Just installed this on my live board, ran the import and lost all the high scores, not too bothered about that, but having difficulty with a lot of the games i have as they dont save, in the game box my forum appears for a short while then screen reloads and no scores are saved

When you did the import from an existing install, did you check the box to include previous scores? What browser are you using?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Andyrew (Post 2269239)
Yes I have a .htaccess file, no errors when importing product, no games save score. Also after playing a game for the first time all other games come up with this when I go to play them.

Quote:

Originally Posted by gamerscms (Post 2272233)
Any reason why the scores are not submitting to my forum?

Quote:

Originally Posted by OldSchoolDSL (Post 2269475)
Same issue here

If all of you have an .htaccess file in your forum root, PM me an admin login and ftp so I can make sure your games are rerouting the scores to the correct place.

gamerscms 28 Nov 2011 11:03

Quote:

Originally Posted by Darkwaltz4 (Post 2272525)
Can you get a screenshot of that error? that shouldnt be something the arcade would ever say, so it sounds like the game itself might be doing that.



When you did the import from an existing install, did you check the box to include previous scores? What browser are you using?







If all of you have an .htaccess file in your forum root, PM me an admin login and ftp so I can make sure your games are rerouting the scores to the correct place.

Not sure why you need access to my FTP and VB admin.

Sorry i am not passing details over.

Could you guide us on what is going wrong if not then i will move on to another arcade system.

Regards

glen290 28 Nov 2011 12:59

All my errors seem to be on Internet Explorer, what a pile of crap that browser is, all perfect on firefox and chrome.

Darkwaltz4 28 Nov 2011 15:31

Quote:

Originally Posted by glen290 (Post 2272700)
All my errors seem to be on Internet Explorer, what a pile of crap that browser is, all perfect on firefox and chrome.

in the template: dbtech_vbarcade_headinclude find


Block Disabled:      (Update License Status)  
Suspended or Unlicensed Members Cannot View Code.

replace with


Block Disabled:      (Update License Status)  
Suspended or Unlicensed Members Cannot View Code.

In my testing, this fixed playing games in IE9-7 at least - please confirm, since the guy who originally reported this at our site never got back to me :D

Quote:

Originally Posted by gamerscms (Post 2272682)
Not sure why you need access to my FTP and VB admin.

Sorry i am not passing details over.

Could you guide us on what is going wrong if not then i will move on to another arcade system.

Regards

Unfortunately, this addon is new enough for me to only have a couple "common" causes to why scoring isnt working. As those are exhausted quickly, I generally can't recall every possible thing that could be happening (could even be a server thing ive yet to know about). In the meantime, it will always be vastly faster for both of us if I can get directly to your problematic setup and debug directly with the games you are using to figure out what your specific problem is - and upon finding that solution, ill have another bullet point to check with the next guy.

Keep in mind that you can always create both temporary and limited versions of your admincp accounts and ftp accounts to cater specifically to where and what I might need access to, and I would be happy to walk through what I'm doing over IM or something. But that's of course entirely up to you, and wish you luck with support if you decide to try elsewhere.

Gemma 28 Nov 2011 16:30

Quote:

and wish you luck with support if you decide to try elsewhere.
I think you should stick to trying to fix your product instead of slagging off the competition....don't forget the other arcades both work, are arguably better and FREE. I'd respect you more and expect better from a 'company' if you didn't come out with sh*t like this.

glen290 28 Nov 2011 16:40

Worked the first time, game played and saved scores, but after that the "You appear to be playing a game;starting this might forfeit that session." message appears, then it does the same bug again..

DragonByte Tech 28 Nov 2011 16:49

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gemma (Post 2272762)
I think you should stick to trying to fix your product instead of slagging off the competition....don't forget the other arcades both work, are arguably better and FREE. I'd respect you more and expect better from a 'company' if you didn't come out with sh*t like this.

I think that's a bit of an overreaction there Gemma, though as a fellow Scot I'll put it down to our fiery nature =P.

I don't think John meant what you're reading into his comment there to be honest, I read it as a throwaway good luck elsewhere with individual support if you are uncomfortable with allowing developers access to debug issues.

Either way, to clear up any possible misconceptions and make our position official: Our feedback from users has not at any point indicated the support for Gemma's mods is poor compared to other mods on vBulletin.org. We have no reason to believe the support of her mods is in any way, shape or form bad or lacking, and while I can't speak from personal experience of her work anyone who has worked on a mod as long as she has deserves praise =).

Obviously we'd argue about the better part though! =D

Iain

Darkwaltz4 28 Nov 2011 16:55

Quote:

Originally Posted by glen290 (Post 2272764)
Worked the first time, game played and saved scores, but after that the "You appear to be playing a game;starting this might forfeit that session." message appears, then it does the same bug again..

Is that when the screen returns to start a replay, or when playing any other game afterwards?

fookaa 28 Nov 2011 17:46

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by Darkwaltz4 (Post 2272522)
Ask your host to enable allow_url_fopen in your php.ini settings - that being disabled only prevents you from using the feed-based import methods; the others should work fine (including downloading games from mochi and using the upload import method).



The fix for that was posted here: http://www.vbulletin.org/forum/showp...5&postcount=23


Hi thanks for the reply, i must of missed that post :eek:

One other thing, i also have your thanks/likes mod installed both awesome mods :D

One slight issue is the post bit stuff is all messed up looking... Im sure it's easily fixed when you know how, i have just imported over from phpbb so im a bit new to vb...

See attached image. Any tips would be much appreciated...

glen290 29 Nov 2011 10:29

Quote:

Originally Posted by Darkwaltz4 (Post 2272769)
Is that when the screen returns to start a replay, or when playing any other game afterwards?


Still getting the message, but games seem to work ok today ??
Next up is the IE formating issues ;)

doctorsexy 30 Nov 2011 15:31

Still no problems here ... very pleased with it....:up::D

Mukashi 03 Dec 2011 20:18

Get the following error when trying to install this on our test forum.


Block Disabled:      (Update License Status)  
Suspended or Unlicensed Members Cannot View Code.

What would likely be causing that?

kenp 05 Dec 2011 00:53

1 Attachment(s)
I keep getting a playing screen about 1/3 the size of the designated area for playing. Any clue?

monkeyboy1916 05 Dec 2011 06:27

Quote:

Originally Posted by kenp (Post 2274732)
I keep getting a playing screen about 1/3 the size of the designated area for playing. Any clue?

Having the same issue only in IE, so I can verify this.

I hadn't reported it because I was just assuming it was among the other IE glitches that are planned to be fixed in the next version =)

glen290 05 Dec 2011 09:03

Yeah, same thing happens to me in IE too...

Darkwaltz4 05 Dec 2011 16:28

Thanks to everyone who nominated vbarcade for MOTM!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Andyrew (Post 2269239)
Yes I have a .htaccess file, no errors when importing product, no games save score. Also after playing a game for the first time all other games come up with this when I go to play them.

Quote:

Originally Posted by gamerscms (Post 2272233)
Any reason why the scores are not submitting to my forum?

Quote:

Originally Posted by OldSchoolDSL (Post 2269475)
Same issue here

Here are the current reasons why scores might not be submitting on your site:
  • The permissions for you and that game have not been set to Score
  • The game has been set to not accept scoring
  • The game has been set to the wrong scoring system
  • Your game session has not submitted the score
  • Your .htaccess file has not been altered correctly (usually indicated by errors during product import)
  • Your arcade is set to archive your non-best scores, and that was not your best score
The first bullet is most likely, the next two are USUALLY set automatically, MOST games will have a well-informed score submission time (though I've seen games that send without telling you, and some that don't actually send despite claiming it), the fifth bullet will usually throw installer errors/messages, and the last bullet should at least show some scores from somewhere being saved.


Do only specific games, or specific scoring systems, or all games not save scoring for yourself, specific usergroups, or everyone?

If you have checked all of those and think its all correct, please PM me an admin login and FTP so I can look into it.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mukashi (Post 2274385)
Get the following error when trying to install this on our test forum.


Block Disabled:      (Update License Status)  
Suspended or Unlicensed Members Cannot View Code.

What would likely be causing that?

Create an empty .htaccess file in your forum root and make it writable. Then run the installer again to apply the contents to it.

Quote:

Originally Posted by fookaa (Post 2272788)
Hi thanks for the reply, i must of missed that post :eek:

One other thing, i also have your thanks/likes mod installed both awesome mods :D

One slight issue is the post bit stuff is all messed up looking... Im sure it's easily fixed when you know how, i have just imported over from phpbb so im a bit new to vb...

See attached image. Any tips would be much appreciated...

Did you edit your postbit templates to include special classes or something to the items in the postbit?

Quote:

Originally Posted by glen290 (Post 2274823)
Yeah, same thing happens to me in IE too...

Quote:

Originally Posted by monkeyboy1916 (Post 2274802)
Having the same issue only in IE, so I can verify this.

I hadn't reported it because I was just assuming it was among the other IE glitches that are planned to be fixed in the next version =)

Quote:

Originally Posted by kenp (Post 2274732)
I keep getting a playing screen about 1/3 the size of the designated area for playing. Any clue?

Can I get a screenshot of this happening? Unfortunately the first one that got posted was of the entire desktop and has been skewed such that its difficult to figure out which dimensions of the game are incorrect :-/ Alternatively, if someone wants to PM me an admin login with style permissions I can verify that I've got this taken care of in the next update.

I'm actually trying to include vbcredits integration in the next version, or at least all the hooks in place that im going to want. All of the bugs reported so far have been taken care of.

Mukashi 06 Dec 2011 04:07

Quote:

Originally Posted by Darkwaltz4 (Post 2274909)
Create an empty .htaccess file in your forum root and make it writable. Then run the installer again to apply the contents to it.

Looks like that did it, thanks. When we're installing on the live forum, simply making our existing .htaccess file writable will be enough, will it?

glen290 06 Dec 2011 15:13

@Darkwaltz, will Pm my test board details for you to look at, hope this helps..

creppello 07 Dec 2011 07:31

Quote:

Originally Posted by Darkwaltz4 (Post 2266181)
Edit the vBArcade - Render Postbit Trophies plugin, find:


Block Disabled:      (Update License Status)  
Suspended or Unlicensed Members Cannot View Code.

replace with


Block Disabled:      (Update License Status)  
Suspended or Unlicensed Members Cannot View Code.

Man, thanks. I was losing my MIND trying to figure out what was causing that, never even dawned on me it could be linked to the arcade......DOH !!!!

glen290 10 Dec 2011 20:48

Is there a time limit whenplaying games, installed a few games today and if your only on for a short time it saves ok, but if your on them for a long time it does not save, in the arcade box a small shot of my forum appears and thenjust goes back to normal and no saving of the scores..

Mukashi 11 Dec 2011 20:17

Getting a very odd error with this again on our test forum. After updating to 4.1.9, this message appears on the top of any CMS article. It vanishes when this addon is disabled.


Block Disabled:      (Update License Status)  
Suspended or Unlicensed Members Cannot View Code.


Darkwaltz4 14 Dec 2011 18:06

Sorry on the delay... im getting jackpot/price integration working before im happy with the next update.

Quote:

Originally Posted by glen290 (Post 2276584)
Is there a time limit whenplaying games, installed a few games today and if your only on for a short time it saves ok, but if your on them for a long time it does not save, in the arcade box a small shot of my forum appears and thenjust goes back to normal and no saving of the scores..

Are you playing in IE? did you apply this? http://www.vbulletin.org/forum/showp...4&postcount=64

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mukashi (Post 2276832)
Getting a very odd error with this again on our test forum. After updating to 4.1.9, this message appears on the top of any CMS article. It vanishes when this addon is disabled.


Block Disabled:      (Update License Status)  
Suspended or Unlicensed Members Cannot View Code.

did you apply this? http://www.vbulletin.org/forum/showp...5&postcount=23

Mukashi 15 Dec 2011 16:18

Quote:

Originally Posted by Darkwaltz4 (Post 2277756)

I hadn't. Wasn't experiencing those particular errors it was mentioned as a fix for. Just put it in....and it seems to fix the problem. *phew*

Darkwaltz4 15 Dec 2011 18:36

Thanks again to our beta testers, the gold version has proven quite stable!
Nonetheless, the few bugs reported have all been fixed, and vBArcade v1.1.0 is now available!

Notable updates:
Improved legacy IE support
Benign import error fix
Postbit trophy fixes
Optional footer ad for lite
Improved guest phrase use
New code and template hooks
Nice screenshots

Also now available is a free optional vBArcade: Jackpots and Prices addon! This bridges any points hack you have installed to allow you to charge to play games in your vBArcade, and build jackpots that are awarded to the champions!
Includes in-depth integration with vBCredits II Deluxe, but is not required.
http://www.vbulletin.org/forum/showthread.php?t=275532.

Thanks to some of the IE fixes, I am much closer to vB3.x support - it works perfectly, just needs some vB3 compatible styling. Look for that in the next update!

Time limit errors
by kenp
18 Dec 2011 06:31

I am trying to download games from Moshi but half the time that I do I get a time out error like this. (Fatal error: Maximum execution time of 30 seconds exceeded) I just don't see on what page I can extend the limit? Any help would be appriciated. Thanks

ellinofatsa 18 Dec 2011 07:45

please any help scores dont safe after instal [DBTech] vBArcade (vB4).

Darkwaltz4 18 Dec 2011 18:18

Quote:

Originally Posted by kenp (Post 2278758)
I am trying to download games from Moshi but half the time that I do I get a time out error like this. (Fatal error: Maximum execution time of 30 seconds exceeded) I just don't see on what page I can extend the limit? Any help would be appriciated. Thanks

Have you already imported many pages of mochi games? Has the import gotten slower the more you import? Or is this the first time you are importing from mochi and you are getting this error?

Quote:

Originally Posted by ellinofatsa (Post 2278764)
please any help scores dont safe after instal [DBTech] vBArcade (vB4).

Here are the current reasons why scores might not be submitting on your site:
  • The permissions for you and that game have not been set to Score
  • The game has been set to not accept scoring
  • The game has been set to the wrong scoring system
  • Your game session has not submitted the score
  • Your .htaccess file has not been altered correctly (usually indicated by errors during product import)
  • Your arcade is set to archive your non-best scores, and that was not your best score
The first bullet is most likely, the next two are USUALLY set automatically, MOST games will have a well-informed score submission time (though I've seen games that send without telling you, and some that don't actually send despite claiming it), the fifth bullet will usually throw installer errors/messages, and the last bullet should at least show some scores from somewhere being saved.

Do only specific games, or specific scoring systems, or all games not save scoring for yourself, specific usergroups, or everyone?

If you have checked all of those and think its all correct, please PM me an admin login and FTP so I can look into it.

gamerscms 19 Dec 2011 23:30

Im not sure why it does not work when using the advert crazy arcade games.

I have moved onto V3arcade which works fine and support seems fine to me.

Not really sure what you ment about good luck finding support elsewhere, i have a working arcade system and does not require the author to make edits to my files.

Quote:

and wish you luck with support if you decide to try elsewhere.
I would say that is a perfect addon :P

I think you need to tone down your silly comments like that and you may see yourself winning MOTM but not this time around .

I wish you the best of luck with YOUR arcade system :)

Darkwaltz4 20 Dec 2011 00:01

Thanks for trying it at least, as well as getting back to me, and sorry I could not guess my way to the solution to what the problem was for you :/ the description is simply not enough if I nor others can reproduce it.

As explained before, I meant good luck getting support in general if you are unwilling to allow anyone personal access to your site, not that I was the only person willing to provide support. I apologize if you thought that.

kenp 20 Dec 2011 02:01

I have imported a few games but I have been getting the error from the beginning. I would say about 50-75% of the time. Also I apologize about stating the bug for ie for the reduction of screen size when attemping to play and not getting back to you sooner. I hadn't seen that you replied.

Darkwaltz4 20 Dec 2011 05:01

I am working on the screen size bug in ie9.

Have you already imported dozens/hundreds/? of mochi games already?

30 seconds is usually plenty for php, unless you have some sort of network issue with mochi responding to you, which I can only imagine if you have already downloaded many mochi games. Otherwise, extending that will require your host to make a php.ini edit.

kenp 20 Dec 2011 05:19

I have downloaded about 150 so far. I just switched hosts today. I will check it out after the migration and hopefully it will be resolved by doing this. The host company that I was with are horrible. Thanks for the reply on the matter

glen290 20 Dec 2011 14:18

Having an issue with Mochi games not saving scores locally, so even though the jackpot goes up per play, its not able to be won..

Darkwaltz4 20 Dec 2011 15:20

Do you mean locally as in localhost? If so, mochi cant ping your scores back to localhost, since its not a global address. If you dont mean localhost, are you sure youve entered your mochi id and secret in your vbarcade settings? Have you set up your site's address with mochi? Is your site behind a password prompt?

glen290 20 Dec 2011 15:30

No idea what you mean with localhost, but in know that the mochi id and secret are there, my site is set up with mochi from when I had the v3 arcade installed.
I have a game on my site that you have on dragonbyte-tech.com and it saves the scores on there, but not on mine.

Reinier324 20 Dec 2011 17:11

The scores don't seem to update/send, Im using Mochi games.
(http://zakum.org/arcade.php)

Darkwaltz4 20 Dec 2011 17:38

Here are the current reasons why scores might not be submitting on your site:
  • The permissions for you and that game have not been set to Score (as opposed to Play or Record)
  • The game has been set to not accept local scoring
  • The game has been set to the wrong scoring system
  • Your game session has not submitted the score
  • Your .htaccess file has not been altered correctly (usually indicated by errors during product import)
  • Your arcade is set to archive your non-best scores, and that was not your best score
  • Your site is behind a server password prompt
  • Mochi: you do not have your publisher id or secret filled in
  • Mochi: you are running the arcade from localhost
ALMOST ALWAYS is it the first bullet, check that first, the next two are USUALLY set automatically, MOST games will have a well-informed score submission time (though I've seen games that send without telling you, and some that don't actually send despite claiming it), the fifth bullet will usually throw installer errors/messages, and the sixth bullet should at least show some scores from somewhere being saved. Usually games can't post through your password prompt, and especially not if you are using mochi, which sends scores from their remote servers without your forum session.

Do only specific games, or specific scoring systems, or all games not save scoring for yourself, specific usergroups, or everyone?

If you have checked all of those and think its all correct, please PM me an admin login with arcade access so I can look into it.

Reinier324 20 Dec 2011 18:42

Quote:

Originally Posted by Darkwaltz4 (Post 2279469)
Here are the current reasons why scores might not be submitting on your site:
  • The permissions for you and that game have not been set to Score (as opposed to Play or Record)
  • The game has been set to not accept local scoring
  • The game has been set to the wrong scoring system
  • Your game session has not submitted the score
  • Your .htaccess file has not been altered correctly (usually indicated by errors during product import)
  • Your arcade is set to archive your non-best scores, and that was not your best score
  • Your site is behind a server password prompt
  • Mochi: you do not have your publisher id or secret filled in
  • Mochi: you are running the arcade from localhost
ALMOST ALWAYS is it the first bullet, check that first, the next two are USUALLY set automatically, MOST games will have a well-informed score submission time (though I've seen games that send without telling you, and some that don't actually send despite claiming it), the fifth bullet will usually throw installer errors/messages, and the sixth bullet should at least show some scores from somewhere being saved. Usually games can't post through your password prompt, and especially not if you are using mochi, which sends scores from their remote servers without your forum session.

Do only specific games, or specific scoring systems, or all games not save scoring for yourself, specific usergroups, or everyone?

If you have checked all of those and think its all correct, please PM me an admin login with arcade access so I can look into it.

Send you a PM.

Reinier324 23 Dec 2011 15:02

Okay, well are there any updates related to the Mochi games?

Darkwaltz4 23 Dec 2011 15:10

I've been replying to you via PM..


All times are GMT. The time now is 03:32.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.14
Copyright © 2022, MH Sub I, LLC dba vBulletin. All Rights Reserved. vBulletin® is a registered trademark of MH Sub I, LLC
Copyright ©2001 - , vbulletin.org. All rights reserved.