vBulletin Mods

The Official vBulletin Modifications Site
https://www.vbulletin.org/forum/showthread.php?t=273181

Andyrew 15 Nov 2011 18:16

Thanks, I increased the limit and it installed loads of games in the import folder. :D:up:

Andyrew 15 Nov 2011 19:08

Any advice on what to do to make it save scores, I get a security token error.

Darkwaltz4 17 Nov 2011 19:32

I am almost ready with an update to vbarcade for hopefully this weekend, that includes the handful of reported bugs that have been patched, optional vbcredits integration support, and even some ie7 fixes for the layout (which incidentally will make it easier for vb3 porting)

Quote:

Originally Posted by ForceHSS (Post 2263792)
Warning: in_array() [function.in-array]: Wrong datatype for second argument in [path]/dbtech/vbarcade/systems/moc.php on line 152

this is one of the reasons why I wont be using it

Wow, this actually boils down to a typo! In (forum)/(admincp)/arcade_admin.php find:

Block Disabled:      (Update License Status)  
Suspended or Unlicensed Members Cannot View Code.

and replace with

Block Disabled:      (Update License Status)  
Suspended or Unlicensed Members Cannot View Code.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Andyrew (Post 2268263)

Do you have an .htaccess file in your forum root? Did you get any installation errors when you imported the vbarcade product xml? Do any games work with scoring?

Andyrew 18 Nov 2011 16:10

Quote:

Originally Posted by Darkwaltz4 (Post 2268983)

Do you have an .htaccess file in your forum root? Did you get any installation errors when you imported the vbarcade product xml? Do any games work with scoring?

Yes I have a .htaccess file, no errors when importing product, no games save score. Also after playing a game for the first time all other games come up with this when I go to play them.
Quote:

You appear to be playing a game;
starting this might forfeit that session.

OldSchoolDSL 19 Nov 2011 10:02

Quote:

Originally Posted by Andyrew (Post 2268263)

Same issue here

glen290 21 Nov 2011 20:08

Just installed this on my live board, ran the import and lost all the high scores, not too bothered about that, but having difficulty with a lot of the games i have as they dont save, in the game box my forum appears for a short while then screen reloads and no scores are saved

glen290 23 Nov 2011 08:39

Any joy on the update ?

yesfans 23 Nov 2011 17:59

Quote:

Originally Posted by OldSchoolDSL (Post 2269475)
Same issue here

http://www.vbulletin.org/forum/showthread.php?t=231091

yesfans 23 Nov 2011 18:37

update to 4.1.8 removed ARCADE from the navbar, how can it be put back!

yesfans 23 Nov 2011 19:07

I fixed it.

yesfans 23 Nov 2011 19:17

Astriods when done and you click OK, it says CAN NOT ACCESS GAME TABLE. What is this? I have many other games that I loaded to the arcade and they are working fine., recording scores!

gamerscms 26 Nov 2011 23:02

Any reason why the scores are not submitting to my forum?

fookaa 27 Nov 2011 15:25

Hi,

I have installed this mod, i have the moshi ID's in place but get this when trying to import games ?

Warning: file_get_contents() [function.file-get-contents]: URL file-access is disabled in the server configuration in [path]/dbtech/vbarcade/systems/moc.php on line 100

Warning: file_get_contents(http://www.mochimedia.com/feeds/game...it=25&offset=0) [function.file-get-contents]: failed to open stream: no suitable wrapper could be found in [path]/dbtech/vbarcade/systems/moc.php on line 100

How do i fix this ? And how else can i install games ?

Thanks

fookaa 27 Nov 2011 16:23

Quote:

Originally Posted by fookaa (Post 2272380)
Hi,

I have installed this mod, i have the moshi ID's in place but get this when trying to import games ?

Warning: file_get_contents() [function.file-get-contents]: URL file-access is disabled in the server configuration in [path]/dbtech/vbarcade/systems/moc.php on line 100

Warning: file_get_contents(http://www.mochimedia.com/feeds/game...it=25&offset=0) [function.file-get-contents]: failed to open stream: no suitable wrapper could be found in [path]/dbtech/vbarcade/systems/moc.php on line 100

Thanks

Also just noticed when this mod is installed i get this error when trying to view a PM ??

Warning: array_key_exists() [function.array-key-exists]: The second argument should be either an array or an object in [path]/includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 5

Uninstalled the mod and the error is gone...

Darkwaltz4 27 Nov 2011 22:06

Quote:

Originally Posted by fookaa (Post 2272380)
Hi,

Thanks

Ask your host to enable allow_url_fopen in your php.ini settings - that being disabled only prevents you from using the feed-based import methods; the others should work fine (including downloading games from mochi and using the upload import method).

Quote:

Originally Posted by fookaa (Post 2272403)
Also just noticed when this mod is installed i get this error when trying to view a PM ??

Warning: array_key_exists() [function.array-key-exists]: The second argument should be either an array or an object in [path]/includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 5

Uninstalled the mod and the error is gone...

The fix for that was posted here: http://www.vbulletin.org/forum/showp...5&postcount=23