vBulletin Mods

The Official vBulletin Modifications Site
https://www.vbulletin.org/forum/showthread.php?t=284767

Ba'al 08 Jan 2014 19:44

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bubble #5 (Post 2447823)
Found a serious issue (bug). Cannot login from a phone. It also prevents people from registering from a phone. Haven't checked tablets yet, but they're probably the same.

The entire top of the page is cut off and all you see is the "Close Panel" tab :(

UPDATE:

This might have to do with the phone browser. Not sure yet.

Works fine on Android using Firefox browser.

Cla75 12 Jan 2014 15:51

Hello to all,
two questions / requests:

1 - it would be nice that, after writing the user name, with a press of the "tab -> |", pass the cursor in the password field, without having to move with the mouse. perhaps it would be enough to change the order of fields? (help me please)

2 - it would be possible to have a larger font (and other color) when writing in the fields to be filled in?

thanks for the help

Scanu 19 Jan 2014 10:37

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cla75 (Post 2473813)
Hello to all,
two questions / requests:

1 - it would be nice that, after writing the user name, with a press of the "tab -> |", pass the cursor in the password field, without having to move with the mouse. perhaps it would be enough to change the order of fields? (help me please)

2 - it would be possible to have a larger font (and other color) when writing in the fields to be filled in?

thanks for the help

1 yes good idea i'll add it in the next version ;)

2 i make custom paid style for this mod if you want one send me a pm

Cla75 19 Jan 2014 10:49

thanks for support !!!

I would love any but the largest font to display better when you fill in the fields

Best regards

joomla 23 Jan 2014 21:22

Nice job, thank you.

goxy63 21 Apr 2014 17:29

upon login "enter" on keyboard is not working to initiate login process, any way to resolve that ?

Black Snow 16 Sep 2014 09:05

This isn't working on my forum. I guess it's because it's a custom theme by PurevB... The panel shows all the time.

Stratis 15 Aug 2015 20:40

3 Attachment(s)
Thanks Andrea, very cool.

just a notice for Greeks, if they use Greek utf8 translate you have and they don't support it like me, because i prefer to use ISO-8859-7 & windows-1253 for my language.

They see this
Attachment 153139

I fixed it for my needs and translated only panels words
Attachment 153140

if any one needs it, here it is

Thanks for all good stuff you give us :)

friendlymela 08 Oct 2015 10:13

wow nice mod

final kaoss 15 Jan 2016 14:28

1 Attachment(s)
Thanks, it's working but it overlaps the existing register panel.