vBulletin Mods

The Official vBulletin Modifications Site
https://www.vbulletin.org/forum/showthread.php?t=165510

*The Dark Knight*
by deezelpope
18 Dec 2007 22:18

Just wondering if anyone else is as pumped as I am about the newest Batman movie coming out the summer of 2008?

http://www.atasteforthetheatrical.co...ap/default.htm

https://www.vbulletin.org/forum/external/2007/12/12.jpg

Wayne Luke 18 Dec 2007 23:32

Little skeptical about Heath Ledger as The Joker but I want to see the movie. I think "Batman Begins" was the best Batman movie to ever come out of Hollywood and am definately looking forward to seeing the sequel on the big screen.

deezelpope 18 Dec 2007 23:36

I agree, Wayne! I loved Batman Begins!!

I think Heath Ledger looks absolutely CREEPY as The Joker!

We're planning on going opening night!!:up:

C.ooder 18 Dec 2007 23:42

Good Movie

Thank you my friend

Danny.VBT 19 Dec 2007 00:32

Wow, I love the poster.

I am excited to see Ledger's performance as the Joker - From the trailer, I couldn't even recognize the Joker as being Ledger and I am very impressed by the acting portrayed in the short bit. His accentuation on some of the dialogue gave me the shivers.

The "Why so serious" tag line, I hope is not overused throughout the film.

Michael Biddle 19 Dec 2007 05:19

I read the title and though of monty python lol.

deezelpope 19 Dec 2007 11:54

Quote:

Originally Posted by Danny.VBT (Post 1404072)
Wow, I love the poster.

I am excited to see Ledger's performance as the Joker - From the trailer, I couldn't even recognize the Joker as being Ledger and I am very impressed by the acting portrayed in the short bit. His accentuation on some of the dialogue gave me the shivers.

The "Why so serious" tag line, I hope is not overused throughout the film.

I thought that poster was freakin' awesome, so I had to include it!!:up:

Yeah, my husband said the same thing about Heath Ledger. I never expected to see him in a role like this in a million years!

Hey, Danny, I was having a blonde moment when I posted this...afterward remembering you had already made a movie thread...I was gonna ask you to merge this with that one. I feel like a total fool.
Quote:

Originally Posted by whitemike (Post 1404217)

You'll hafta explain that to me...I don't get into Monty Python.

Marco van Herwaarden 19 Dec 2007 13:41

Quote:

Originally Posted by whitemike (Post 1404217)

Actually i thought about INXS at first reading the title: In the dark of night

deezelpope 20 Dec 2007 12:21

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marco van Herwaarden (Post 1404570)
Actually i thought about INXS at first reading the title: In the dark of night

I don't get that either.:confused::erm:

Princeton 20 Dec 2007 14:04

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wayne Luke (Post 1404043)
Little skeptical about Heath Ledger as The Joker but I want to see the movie. I think "Batman Begins" was the best Batman movie to ever come out of Hollywood and am definately looking forward to seeing the sequel on the big screen.

I agree "Batman Begins" was the best one.

When I saw the trailer during "I am Legend" it blew me away. I love the fact that joker's makeup is not the typical look of the past.

Dean C 20 Dec 2007 14:39

I'm excited about it, because Ledger and Bale are great actors. But it's just yet another action film which will have some cool stunt scenes and batman will almost die, but then not die right at the end. And of course he'll kill the bad guys! I prefer more intelligent plot-driven films these days.

Afterglow86 21 Dec 2007 00:13

I'm hoping that the movie is as good as Batman Begins. But I'm a little iffy about Heath Ledger playing a villian.

Quote:

And of course he'll kill the bad guys! I prefer more intelligent plot-driven films these days.
Batman doesn't kill! Well, not intentionally.

Freesteyelz 21 Dec 2007 04:42

I liked Michael Keaton as Batman. :)

alluidh 21 Dec 2007 05:25

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wayne Luke (Post 1404043)

You don't have to be "Little skeptical about Heath Ledger as The Joker". Take a little look
http://www.comingsoon.net/films.php?id=15813
I think he is the right one :D

Wayne Luke 21 Dec 2007 05:43

Trailers always look good. Sometimes they contain the best and only good parts of the entire movie. Hard to really judge an overall performance in 60 seconds.