The Official vBulletin Modifications Site
https://www.vbulletin.org/forum/showthread.php?t=129975

[AJAX] Post Groan Hack
by Abe1
26 Oct 2006 04:57

9 Attachment(s)
Post Groan Hack 3.3

About this hack:
This hack was requested by users who like my "Post Thank You Hack". Both can run together on the same forum.

This hack adds a "groan" button to all posts. Any user can "groan" at a post. This will reduce the amount of "junk" posts your forum gets.

Features:
  • Uses vBulletin easy Product installer/updater/uninstaller
  • Uses AJAX technology so your users don't have to refresh when they groan at a post.
  • Places an easy to use button next to the edit button
  • Separate looks for postbit and postbit_legacy
  • Places all Groans into one small box
  • Uses only ONE query every time you view a showthread page!
  • Users can't groan twice
  • Guests don't see 'groan' button
  • Counts how many groans a user gives
  • Counts how many groans a post gets
  • Shows how many groans a user gave in every post of his
  • Shows how many groans a user gave in profile
  • Shows how many groans a user got
  • Shows info in profile
  • Search for a users groaned at posts
  • Search for all groaned at posts
  • Administrator can remove all Groans from a single post
  • Users can remove their own Groans (Option to turn it off)
  • Turn on and off hack totally
  • Turn on and off hack for only some forums
  • Option to turn off hack view of date all forums
  • Option to integrate hack with Post Thanks Hack
  • Ban Usergroups
  • Ban Users
  • Uses Phrases
  • Cache Templates
Installation information on hack:
  • Files edited: 0
  • Templates edited: 0
  • Files to upload: 7
  • Time to install: 1 minute max
Updates:

Version 2.0 (10/26/06):
  • Release of this hack for vBulletin version 3.6
  • AJAX disabled if you have AJAX disabled on your forum.
  • Re-did the search for groaned posts.
  • Optimized AJAX code to make AJAX work faster
  • rel="nofollow" added to all links
  • added to showpost
  • Better integration with Post Thanks Hack.

Version 3.0 (04/06/07):
  • Totally re-wrote hack to have all the features Post Thank You Hack has. Please redo all template edits.

Version 3.1 (05/14/07):
  • No more template edits You do not have to make any template edits to run this hack.
  • better cache of templates
  • vBulletin 3.6.6 and up is needed to run this version
  • Fixed extra queries from running if you had no thanks on a page.
  • Fixed deleting all of a users thanks.
  • A few more tweaks here and there.

Version 3.2 (05/21/07):
  • Fixed a template caching bug.
  • Fixed an error that would come up if you did not have Post Thanks installed. Even if you do, there was a big bug in checking if a user gave a groan or not.
  • No file edits. Just upload the product XML.

Version 3.3 (07/30/07):
  • Moved post thanks stats in postbit from hook postbit_userinfo_right to hook postbit_userinfo_right_after_posts. (for vb 3.6.8 and <3.6.6)
  • Released for all versions of vb 3.6.x

Please post your comments or suggestions for this hack. I read ALL posts.

MAKE SURE YOU CLICK INSTALL!
You will get an email when a new version is released.

Pictures:
  1. Showing the 'groan' button and stats in Postbit
  2. Showing post after 'groan' (user view)
  3. Showing post after 'groan' with legacy posts (admin view)
  4. Stats in members profile
  5. Hacks settings

Invalid ID 26 Oct 2006 05:53

I saw it first :)

Reserved

shadowevil 26 Oct 2006 06:36

Mod nice ..... *installed* :)

mktrilogy 26 Oct 2006 07:27

installed. Thanks :)

ymy 26 Oct 2006 08:14

iNsTaLlEd. Thanks

bang 26 Oct 2006 10:51

you know what would be awesome? an option for both thanks and groan hacks to automatically increase/decrease user's reputation if his post/thread was thanked/groaned. what do you think?

Snake 26 Oct 2006 11:27

Thanks a lot. I'll check this out soon.

redlabour 26 Oct 2006 13:03

Can anyone make a german Button ?

Abe1 26 Oct 2006 14:14

Quote:

Originally Posted by bang
you know what would be awesome? an option for both thanks and groan hacks to automatically increase/decrease user's reputation if his post/thread was thanked/groaned. what do you think?

I didn't add rep to the hack yet. I hope to eventually.

Canis Firebrand 26 Oct 2006 14:32

I haven't installed either this or the thanks hack on my board because its small and I don't think it would get much use.

But they both appear to be great hacks from the screenshots.

Now that you have both, in future versions, have you thought about combining them into one hack and make an option to use one or both. Since it seems they do very similar things.

If combined with a way to alter reputation, that would be a killer hack.

Abe1 26 Oct 2006 14:52

Quote:

Originally Posted by Canis Firebrand
I haven't installed either this or the thanks hack on my board because its small and I don't think it would get much use.

But they both appear to be great hacks from the screenshots.

Now that you have both, in future versions, have you thought about combining them into one hack and make an option to use one or both. Since it seems they do very similar things.

If combined with a way to alter reputation, that would be a killer hack.

They work together now that if a user thanks or groans a post, they can't do the other to the post also. I just never did the rep thing yet in the groan hack. I'll try to get it in soon. You should click 'install' here so you'll get an email when I release the new version.

jwaany 26 Oct 2006 17:00

installed. Thanks :)

projectego 26 Oct 2006 17:11

Nice. Thank you! :D

bonjurkes 26 Oct 2006 22:30

can same person give thanks and groan to same post?

Abe1 27 Oct 2006 02:49

Quote:

Originally Posted by bonjurkes
can same person give thanks and groan to same post?

In the post groan options there is an option integrate both hacks so one user can't do back to the same post.

Hornstar 27 Oct 2006 06:25

I got this requested on my site only the other day, but they wanted to call it the sucks button lol, so I said no to that idea, however now that you have called it the groan button, and maybe I'll only let certain usergroups use it, I think it is a fantastic idea.

Well done.

Hornstar 27 Oct 2006 06:29

Quote:

Originally Posted by Abe1
They work together now that if a user thanks or groans a post, they can't do the other to the post also. I just never did the rep thing yet in the groan hack. I'll try to get it in soon. You should click 'install' here so you'll get an email when I release the new version.

I think what he meant was, scrap this thread and the thanks thread, and combine them into one hack.

and as an option in the admincp, you have enable/disable thanks .... enable/disable groan etc. so that way, updating will be a lot easier.

If you would do this, it would be ideal for most people I feel.

Abe1 27 Oct 2006 14:17

Quote:

Originally Posted by hornstar1337
I think what he meant was, scrap this thread and the thanks thread, and combine them into one hack.

and as an option in the admincp, you have enable/disable thanks .... enable/disable groan etc. so that way, updating will be a lot easier.

If you would do this, it would be ideal for most people I feel.

It would be a lot of extra plug-in code for users who only want post thanks hack. Post Thanks Hack is a lot more popular and I dont want them to be bothered with a lot more code.

Abe1 27 Oct 2006 14:18

Quote:

Originally Posted by hornstar1337
I got this requested on my site only the other day, but they wanted to call it the sucks button lol, so I said no to that idea, however now that you have called it the groan button, and maybe I'll only let certain usergroups use it, I think it is a fantastic idea.

Well done.

You can always edit the button and phrases so it can be come the shucks hack.

Zelda-King 27 Oct 2006 17:45

Very nice! Would be even better with an exemption feature so you can add usergroups that can't be groaned at - eg, admins.

Abe1 27 Oct 2006 19:46

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zelda-King
Very nice! Would be even better with an exemption feature so you can add usergroups that can't be groaned at - eg, admins.

Interesting idea.

Hornstar 28 Oct 2006 08:51

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zelda-King

Agreed. I dont want to be groaned at lol.

amnesia623 13 Nov 2006 06:40

thanks for this

Re: [AJAX] Post Groan Hack
by kafi
15 Nov 2006 14:36

I was thinking about this groan hack as a collaborative moderation tool

1. After x-groans post will be hidden (only "show" link will replace the post).
or
2. post will be deleted (pretty hard option)
or
3. user will get PM to auto-censore-delete his post, or he might just check his groaned-posts and do it voluntarily (I do not have big expectations here)

BUT look what a GREAT addition was made to this add-on here:
http://www.vbulletin.org/forum/showp...6&postcount=14
-----------------------------------

Abe1, any chance to turn this add-on to collaborative-moderation tool?
It will do huge work for any big forum .-)

ashley53680 17 Nov 2006 00:15

Hello!

I've been toying with this and your thank you to make it fit my board a bit more. I don't want to get people mad at each other for a groan, however I think it's a nice tool if it could be done without the person knowing who groaned.

Anyway my question. Do you know how I would just put that there are X amount of groans for a post in the postbit instead of Name (date)? I didn't put it in the postbit as of right now so that they can't see who did it. LOL But it'd be nice for those posts you'd like to groan on without really getting involved. :)

Thanks!

Brandon Sheley 20 Nov 2006 05:45

Quote:

Originally Posted by bang (Post 1104622)

i like this idea

Abe1 21 Nov 2006 01:52

Quote:

Originally Posted by Loco.M (Post 1121302)
i like this idea

Done for Post thanks but not for post groan.

rx_1badbird 25 Nov 2006 17:25

Thanks Abe. I installed it here www.mobmototb.com
The fact that I don't have buttons for my style is disappointing.
Any ideas?

Janet Jackson 26 Nov 2006 02:50

1 Attachment(s)
Perhaps something like this ? Very nice hack by the way.

YeşiLMeN 27 Nov 2006 09:36

4 Attachment(s)
thanks my friend for this hack

i use groan and thank you hack with this images
i hope you like them
this images designed by Huor (Huor's other designs=> 1 , 2)

redlabour 29 Nov 2006 11:24

Can you please add a nofollow Tag at Post Thank You ? Even the Buttons are not visible for Guests the Crawler are allways attempting to use them. Traffic that makes no sin.

ForYou 01 Dec 2006 11:45

Hello ,

is this option available in this hack ,

Set how many reputaion a user should get if he gets thanked. Set to '0' to disable.

Like the Post Thanks ,

Regards

YeşiLMeN 01 Dec 2006 14:25

good question
i wanna know about it too
please reply this

Roxie 01 Dec 2006 16:00

Quote:

Originally Posted by hornstar1337 (Post 1105292)

Well done.

We call ours "kicks"...since people were always *kicking* each other when something silly was said. We use a kicking smilie. Just edit your phrases (there are a few!) from groan(s) to whatever you want.

Abe1 03 Dec 2006 22:30

Quote:

Originally Posted by redlabour (Post 1127952)
Can you please add a nofollow Tag at Post Thank You ? Even the Buttons are not visible for Guests the Crawler are allways attempting to use them. Traffic that makes no sin.

I thought I added them. Are you sure?

Abe1 09 Dec 2006 23:51

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mattikana (Post 1135268)
check attached pic:
"Groaned at" <- typo in phrase ?

What typo?

LBmtb 14 Dec 2006 00:35

Instead of keeping a separate groan count, can this be made to subtract from a users "thank you" count? Even the ability for people to have negative points.

Maybe a donation would help achieve this? ;)

soulface 24 Dec 2006 13:42

first of all, this is a gr8 hack like the post thanks hack. few days ago i added this on my forum. hoped it'll reduce junk/off topic posts. but what ppls were doing is for example, If i give a groan to someone, that users finding one of my older post & give groan. lol kinda like fight. so i was forced to disable it.

So Abe1, if you add these 2 options:

1. Will need reason (like reputation) to give a groan
2. cant give groan if the post if X (X = admin set) days older.

then it'll be perfect & users wont be able to abuse it.

thanks

Abe1 24 Dec 2006 13:59

Quote:

Originally Posted by soulface (Post 1144406)
first of all, this is a gr8 hack like the post thanks hack. few days ago i added this on my forum. hoped it'll reduce junk/off topic posts. but what ppls were doing is for example, If i give a groan to someone, that users finding one of my older post & give groan. lol kinda like fight. so i was forced to disable it.

So Abe1, if you add these 2 options:

1. Will need reason (like reputation) to give a groan
2. cant give groan if the post if X (X = admin set) days older.

then it'll be perfect & users wont be able to abuse it.

thanks

I dont know about if I would add a reason. Just too much work on the user's part to use the hack.

As for the datys cut off, I'll put it on the list.

soulface 24 Dec 2006 14:35

Quote:

Originally Posted by Abe1 (Post 1144412)
I dont know about if I would add a reason. Just too much work on the user's part to use the hack.

As for the datys cut off, I'll put it on the list.

require reason can be ON/OFF from admincp. so its up to forum admins, if they want make it easy for the user end, but i think it should a must have option to stop abuse this hack.

thanks..

PGP 30 Dec 2006 11:13

as i understood groan hack dont decrease repputation. does it?
maybe it will be better that it will?
and one more moment?
is it possible to do - that when user push thanx or groan button reputation increased or decreased in accordance with user's power of reputation? not fixed points of reputation...

Distance 08 Jan 2007 22:18

Hey please could you think about intergrating a rep attatchment to this

Illustrious 13 Jan 2007 02:54

You should add a reputation modifier for a groan, just like a thank. A thank you should give reputation, while a groan should lower it. And I agree on requiring a reason.

Abe1 14 Jan 2007 03:43

Quote:

Originally Posted by Illustrious (Post 1157660)
You should add a reputation modifier for a groan, just like a thank. A thank you should give reputation, while a groan should lower it. And I agree on requiring a reason.

On my list already.

PGP 14 Jan 2007 09:56

Quote:

Originally Posted by Abe1 (Post 1158516)
On my list already.

So we may hope that it will be? =)

ociosos 17 Jan 2007 05:05

hey nice hack combination ....

but just a question;

i want it to show it only on the first post, like the option on the thank button

any ideas how?
thank you in advanced!!

i click install!!!!

Lars-Christian 20 Feb 2007 02:55

Once you include the reputation part for this hack, I'll definately install both of them. I hope to scrap the other reputation stuff, and just use Thank/Groan as the foundation for the entire reputation on my forum. The original reputation system is just too complicated for users to bother with, but this is the ideal solution, so hopefully you'll have it ready in not too long. If all works out, be sure to expect a donation (can't promise anything too big though) coming your way :)

redlabour 27 Feb 2007 14:49

I have one Groan that is not longer existing. How can i update the Groancache`?

redlabour 02 Mar 2007 22:27

Anybody out there ?

harmor19 02 Mar 2007 23:12

2 Attachment(s)
I made two "Groan" button.

Bugs
by redlabour
03 Mar 2007 08:36

This Mod unusable :

1. If a User is on the Groan Blacklist he creates a Gron and a Thanks if Thanks-Hacks is installed. Even if the Compatibility is activated in the AdminCP.

2. The Thanks Hack has a Cacherefresh at AdminCP - the Groan Hack has not.

3. You allways have to refresh the Browser before a Groan is shown after clicking the Button.

4. Sometimes there are Database Errors - not everytime but sometimes if Bug 1.) is happening.

All these thinks happens since Months and it seems there will be no Update ?

One Suggestion :

It was nice if only Users with X Posts can use the Button. There are to much new Users that use the Button without any Realreasons.

Abe1 04 Mar 2007 07:14

Quote:

Originally Posted by redlabour (Post 1194659)
This Mod unusable :

1. If a User is on the Groan Blacklist he creates a Gron and a Thanks if Thanks-Hacks is installed. Even if the Compatibility is activated in the AdminCP.

2. The Thanks Hack has a Cacherefresh at AdminCP - the Groan Hack has not.

3. You allways have to refresh the Browser before a Groan is shown after clicking the Button.

4. Sometimes there are Database Errors - not everytime but sometimes if Bug 1.) is happening.

All these thinks happens since Months and it seems there will be no Update ?

One Suggestion :

It was nice if only Users with X Posts can use the Button. There are to much new Users that use the Button without any Realreasons.

Just about all will be fixed in the coming days. I'm almost finished working on Post Thank You Hack 6.0, with a tun of new features and quicker speed. I will release the groan hack with all the same features either the same time or with-in a few days.

BANDiT600 12 Mar 2007 23:35

Abe1, please, could I ask you to post groan button without word "Groan", I would like to translate it to russian. Thanks!

Abe1 12 Mar 2007 23:59

Quote:

Originally Posted by BANDiT600 (Post 1201998)
Abe1, please, could I ask you to post groan button without word "Groan", I would like to translate it to russian. Thanks!

Sorry, I dont do graphics.

Abe1 05 Apr 2007 14:49

1 Attachment(s)
Post Groan Version 3.0 RC1 released Here.

I hope this is just a quick test of the totally re-written Post Groan hack. It now has all the features that Post Thank You hack has.

Please make sure you do all the template edits correctly.

rjmjr69 05 Apr 2007 18:18

Awesome so this is just about the final release? The instructions would be pretty easy for someone to follow if they just installed the thank you hack. Just have them place the edits after each edit for the thank you hack... Keep up the good work.

harmor19 05 Apr 2007 20:08

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by BANDiT600 (Post 1201998)

How's this? If I have the wrong word tell me and I'll change it.

Abe1 06 Apr 2007 16:55

Version 3.0 (04/06/07):
  • Totally re-wrote hack to have all the features Post Thank You Hack has. Please redo all template edits.

itsblack 06 Apr 2007 19:51

Thanks a lot for upgrade.

A little question: since we have New ACP options, why not get rid of the old one?
I mean, it still stay in the "vbulletin options".

Abe1 06 Apr 2007 20:50

Quote:

Originally Posted by itsblack (Post 1221246)
Thanks a lot for upgrade.

A little question: since we have New ACP options, why not get rid of the old one?
I mean, it still stay in the "vbulletin options".

I can't remove it from there. It is officially there and I only made just a link to it.

itsblack 06 Apr 2007 21:23

OK, I see. Thank you.

Tulsa 07 Apr 2007 01:11

Anyone that may have made some adjustments in their groan templates, like I did to reduce the font size, remember you'll have to revert that template and make your change again or the groaned from member names won't show up in the table.

NolF 07 Apr 2007 12:17

Found an error Abe, on line 334 of post_groan_admin.php
it says delete_groans($postinfo, $userid);
while on functions_post_groan.php (includes folder) on line 359 it says function delete_groan($postinfo, $userid)

as you can see, the second one is missing an s, therefor the mass delete groan function doesn't work ^^

-----
After some more testing, I think that the post_groan_admin.php is the one with the extra s

Abe1 08 Apr 2007 03:26

Version 3.0.1 (04/07/07):
  • Fixed a bug in the post_groan_admin.php file. No other changes. Official version is still 3.0.

BozzaJos 25 Apr 2007 13:26

Does anyone know if this hack also works for 3.5? I know there is a Post Groan Hack for 3.5 but it hasn't been updated for a long time so I bet a lot of features won't be included in that one or am I wrong?

Abe1 15 May 2007 01:17

Version 3.1 (05/14/07):
  • No more template edits You do not have to make any template edits to run this hack.
  • better cache of templates
  • vBulletin 3.6.6 and up is needed to run this version
  • Fixed extra queries from running if you had no thanks on a page.
  • Fixed deleting all of a users thanks.
  • A few more tweaks here and there.

Tulsa 15 May 2007 01:25

Do we need to remove the template edits we've made?

Abe1 15 May 2007 01:27

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tulsa (Post 1247699)
Do we need to remove the template edits we've made?

If you would check the email sent out, I said yes.

redlabour 15 May 2007 07:53

BUG at 3.1:

The Button appears at the wrong direction after the Quickreply Button!

Abe1 15 May 2007 13:42

Quote:

Originally Posted by redlabour (Post 1247864)
BUG at 3.1:

The Button appears at the wrong direction after the Quickreply Button!

Not a bug.

vB placed the '$template_hook[postbit_controls]' there. You can move it right under '<!-- controls -->' if you'd like.

mfyvie 18 May 2007 21:17

Great mod! Would live an option to be able to exclude certain user groups - for example to not allow users to groan at moderators or admins...:cool:

itsblack 19 May 2007 19:05

Hi Abe1, how can i make the groan button show up after the thank you button?

Abe1 20 May 2007 03:03

Quote:

Originally Posted by mfyvie (Post 1250396)
Great mod! Would live an option to be able to exclude certain user groups - for example to not allow users to groan at moderators or admins...:cool:

I dont have that option now?

Abe1 20 May 2007 03:03

Quote:

Originally Posted by itsblack (Post 1250895)
Hi Abe1, how can i make the groan button show up after the thank you button?

Change the order that the plugins run.

josiespencer 21 May 2007 00:45

I installed this mod on 3.6.7 PL 1 today and I get this error when posting a new post:

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: can_thank_this_post() in /home/sapsuper/public_html/forums/includes/class_postbit.php(296) : eval()'d code on line 11

Is the Post Thank You Hack mod a pre-req?

Abe1 21 May 2007 03:04

Quote:

Originally Posted by josiespencer (Post 1251741)
I installed this mod on 3.6.7 PL 1 today and I get this error when posting a new post:

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: can_thank_this_post() in /home/sapsuper/public_html/forums/includes/class_postbit.php(296) : eval()'d code on line 11

Is the Post Thank You Hack mod a pre-req?

Do you have set to integrate this hack with it?

josiespencer 21 May 2007 03:07

No sir, I had never heard of the Thank You Post mod until I got this error.

Abe1 21 May 2007 03:08

Quote:

Originally Posted by josiespencer (Post 1251790)
No sir, I had never heard of the Thank You Post mod until I got this error.

Look in the setting for this hack. Make sure the last one is set to 'no'.

madbrit 21 May 2007 06:10

Seemed to install OK... can change settings in AdminCP.

I get the following error message when I try and click on ANY Post/Thread to see if I can "groan"

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: can_thank_this_post() in /home/wclangam/public_html/Forums/includes/class_postbit.php(296) : eval()'d code on line 158

Any ideas?

I have it turned off at the moment... and all is well again

Brit

josiespencer 21 May 2007 06:17

Yes, I disabled it as well and everything is OK for now. But I really would like to use it. And the last setting - Integrate this hack with Post Thanks Hack? - has always been set to No.

Abe1 21 May 2007 15:07

Quote:

Originally Posted by madbrit (Post 1251837)
Seemed to install OK... can change settings in AdminCP.

I get the following error message when I try and click on ANY Post/Thread to see if I can "groan"

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: can_thank_this_post() in /home/wclangam/public_html/Forums/includes/class_postbit.php(296) : eval()'d code on line 158

Any ideas?

I have it turned off at the moment... and all is well again

Brit

Disable the option integrate with Post Thanks Hack.

josiespencer 21 May 2007 16:59

Quote:

Originally Posted by Abe1 (Post 1252040)
Disable the option integrate with Post Thanks Hack.

I did this as stated previously, and it did not resolve the issue. So there is no point in asking madbrit to do the same.

madbrit 21 May 2007 17:10

I did check the AdminCp option...just to make sure. It is turned off - same as Josie.

I would look at line 296 myself... but counting lines isnt always exact with my Cpanel tools my server guys give me.

Any further thoughts would be greatly appreciated

Cheers

Brit

josiespencer 21 May 2007 17:34

Evrsoft counts them for me but you can never be sure it that line count includes comments, unexpanded includes, etc. But if it helps, line 296 is the line after the "//execute hook" line:

Block Disabled:      (Update License Status)  
Suspended or Unlicensed Members Cannot View Code.

madbrit 21 May 2007 17:36

I Guess I could try and just install the Thank you hack... but for a few reasons wasnt so interested in this feature

Hope to solve it without installing the thank you

Brit

josiespencer 21 May 2007 17:41

I'm not interested in adding the Thank You hack either, and hope that won't become a pre-requisite.

ymy 21 May 2007 18:15

Thanks for Update

YmY

suraev 21 May 2007 19:18

Abe1, very nice Mod.

I think it can replace the reputation button, since most reputation comments are useless and there is no a real need to keep them.

Could you please add the setting, so that reputation points that a user receives being thanked/groaned will be determined by reputation power of thanker/groaner? Now it is determining by fixed constant in admin control panel, but it will be nice if it will act just like the original reputation button works ("thanks" add an amount equal to reputation power of thanker, "groan" subtracts amount equal to 1/2 of reputation power of groaner).

Thus we can get rid of reputation button and stay with "thanks/groan".

RTFA 21 May 2007 23:02

Getting this error:

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: can_thank_this_post() in /hsphere/local/home/toddro19/bamauniverse.com/forums/includes/class_postbit.php(296) : eval()'d code on line 166

Dont have TY hack installed

josiespencer 22 May 2007 00:18

Well, at least it seems to be consistent.

Abe1 22 May 2007 00:19

I'll look into it.

Abe1 22 May 2007 00:34

Version 3.2 (05/21/07):
  • Fixed a template caching bug.
  • Fixed an error that would come up if you did not have Post Thanks installed. Even if you do, there was a big bug in checking if a user gave a groan or not.
  • No file edits. Just upload the product XML.

Mattikana 09 Jun 2007 20:14

Bug in the post_groan_member_info template:

It should be:

Abe1 11 Jun 2007 14:23

Thanks. Fixed for next version.

steve71 15 Jun 2007 21:17

I keep getting doubles on each posts (accumilative) -every post gets one more groan line, and one more groan button

I just upgraded to 3.67

http://i149.photobucket.com/albums/s...gs71/groan.gif

This also happens with the "thank you" hack

UPDATE:

3.67 need this plugin fix
http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/proje...69#attachments

murrtex 17 Jun 2007 16:58

http://www.yoursitename.com/forum/se...find_all_groan

dosnt work on latest Post Groan Hack.

what will be the code now for to find all groans?

NolF 18 Jun 2007 01:24

change search.php to post_groan.php

murrtex 22 Jun 2007 19:13

post_groan.php?do=findallgroans is working ;)

under_takers 27 Jun 2007 19:41

Hello Abbi, Nice post you added man.
but seem it's giving me error.
check out this error

Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts Rep Power: 0
sh3tan is on a distinguished road
Groans: 0
Groaned at 0 Times in 0 Posts

Well, whatever user post a reply , it add more words with post, what's solution for that ?

Abe1 29 Jun 2007 17:44

Quote:

Originally Posted by under_takers (Post 1277847)
Hello Abbi, Nice post you added man.
but seem it's giving me error.
check out this error

Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts Rep Power: 0
sh3tan is on a distinguished road

Well, whatever user post a reply , it add more words with post, what's solution for that ?

Go to my post thanks hack and download the fix file for this error.