vBulletin Mods

The Official vBulletin Modifications Site
https://www.vbulletin.org/forum/showthread.php?t=129975

redlabour 11 Oct 2008 19:00

After Years using both (Thanks and Groan) i have now uninstalled both of them.

In fact for me and a lot of other Admins it makes no sence to use the Post Thanks Hack without the Groan Hack and Groan was not updated for a long Time now.

I have send some PMs about this to Abe1 and everytime i get the same Answer that he will updated the Groan Hack soon. But nothing happens ..... :(

Abe1 13 Oct 2008 05:17

Version 4.0 (10/13/08):
  • Release of this hack for vBulletin version 3.7
  • All Features that my Post Thanks Hack has.

http://www.vbulletin.org/forum/showthread.php?t=193489

itsonlychand 20 Oct 2008 02:26

DEAR FELLOWS,

I ADDED BOTH GROAN AND THANKS HACK THEY BOTH ARE WORKING FINE BUT IAM HAVING A PROBLEM THAT IT IS SHOWING STATS TWICE.

Groans: 0
Groaned at 0 Times in 0 Posts
Thanks: 24
Thanked 7 Times in 5 Posts
Groans: 0
Groaned at 0 Times in 0 Posts
Thanks: 24
Thanked 7 Times in 5 Posts

PLEASE GIVE ME ANY SOLUTION TO FIX IT.

Abe1 20 Oct 2008 05:34

Quote:

Originally Posted by itsonlychand (Post 1648640)
DEAR FELLOWS,

I ADDED BOTH GROAN AND THANKS HACK THEY BOTH ARE WORKING FINE BUT IAM HAVING A PROBLEM THAT IT IS SHOWING STATS TWICE.

Groans: 0
Groaned at 0 Times in 0 Posts
Thanks: 24
Thanked 7 Times in 5 Posts
Groans: 0
Groaned at 0 Times in 0 Posts
Thanks: 24
Thanked 7 Times in 5 Posts

PLEASE GIVE ME ANY SOLUTION TO FIX IT.

did you do any template edits?

itsonlychand 20 Oct 2008 10:20

Quote:

Originally Posted by Abe1 (Post 1648714)
did you do any template edits?

No,i havent edited template i just uploaded and imported product,first i installed thanks hack it showed double stats then groan and it did the same,plz give me some solution to fix it.

Abe1 24 Oct 2008 03:17

Quote:

Originally Posted by itsonlychand (Post 1648777)
No,i havent edited template i just uploaded and imported product,first i installed thanks hack it showed double stats then groan and it did the same,plz give me some solution to fix it.

Do you have the template hook twice in that template?

itsonlychand 25 Oct 2008 11:30

Quote:

Originally Posted by Abe1 (Post 1651506)
Do you have the template hook twice in that template?

it is the default vb template.

Abe1 26 Oct 2008 00:47

Quote:

Originally Posted by itsonlychand (Post 1652304)
it is the default vb template.

Can i check your acp out?

ldstalk 05 Nov 2008 03:53

How about a Post Giggle Hack?
"The following users laughed out loud at this post"

Blumy 18 Nov 2008 23:47

Is there any way I can edit the postbit so it doesn't say groans and instead says something else?

farsgsm 20 Nov 2008 21:50

Ban Usergroups
Any UsergroupID placed here will ban any user from that group from using this hack. They will still see if others clicked 'Groan' but not see the button.
Enter a list of usergroupID numbers, separated by a | (for example: 1|2|3).

I set that to 1,2,3,4,8
but not works:
all usergroups still shows GROAN Button.

any help,
urjent plz
i'm using 3.6.8

Firestar.chkn 11 Feb 2009 05:49

Can you perhaps include a max groans per day setting, with the same addition requested by me in the thanks thread, allowing usergroups to be exempt from this setting? Also, could you perhaps include the option to not show the groans in the postbit? I've removed them, but I don't see a drop in queries... not sure if I should, but if it could speed up the server a bit, then so much the better.

Vitaly 05 Apr 2009 15:36

Index missed:


Block Disabled:      (Update License Status)  
Suspended or Unlicensed Members Cannot View Code.


Dribbles 06 Jul 2009 13:08

Is it possible to change the font color and size (and remove the bold) of "The Following User Says NO Thank You to For This Shitty Post:" part?

Hicksatpd 20 Jul 2009 20:34

Do you think I can install and use this on 3.7.4? I recently added the Thanks mod and we love it. It'd be nice to have a counter-balance.

BehG 19 Dec 2009 01:57

This may be a dumb question, but is there an easy way not to diplay the "thanks" and "groans", but only "thanked" and "groaned" stats. I know the templates can probably be edited, but my editing knowledge is very limited. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance,
Beh :)

tschai 30 Dec 2009 19:58

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dribbles (Post 1843695)
Is it possible to change the font color and size (and remove the bold) of "The Following User Says NO Thank You to For This Shitty Post:" part?

This would be a very welcome feature...or a 'mini hack'...:D

alehawk 11 Aug 2010 21:20

I got a problem with the butto, I installed long time ago the post thanks hack and other hacks, now I installed this but I got a button between the thanks and groan button.
How can I do to select the buttons order so the thanks and groan buttons stay together?
Tnx!


All times are GMT. The time now is 05:50.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.14
Copyright © 2021, MH Sub I, LLC dba vBulletin. All Rights Reserved. vBulletin® is a registered trademark of MH Sub I, LLC
Copyright ©2001 - , vbulletin.org. All rights reserved.