vBulletin Mods

The Official vBulletin Modifications Site
https://www.vbulletin.org/forum/showthread.php?t=169602

kaptanblack 04 May 2008 18:05

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lapsetur (Post 1506817)
CAn you also add latest Posts !?

I will add that on next version...

Quote:

Originally Posted by sola (Post 1506887)
And maybe blank fields to paste adverts (from Admin end) between the sections. Will download and install though. Thanks.

I will add that on next version...

Quote:

Originally Posted by shlomot (Post 1507653)
Thanks for version 3.0. I find the use of Right Column display very appealing.

I recommend using the value "23" as default for "Latest Threads Name Cut".

Also, can you add an option to simply check "All Forums" or a range of forums (0 - 100) instead of going to the Forum Manager to retrieve forum IDs? This is obviously good only if one wants to set the LP Threads across the board.

Thanks again for a great product.

Hmm... Maybe i can that, thanks for idea ;)

deLi_kurT 08 May 2008 19:59

Very nice... Thanks Kaptan ;)

TheBlackPoet 18 May 2008 15:13

there are a lot of replies to this thread... i want to add that it is really cool and i am using it too.. however i wanted to make a request....

instead of having to add the forums that i want this option to show, can you make it to where it show in all the forums.. and i choose which forum i DONT want it in??

its one of those small things that help keep me lazy... but i'd appreciate it....

kaptanblack 18 May 2008 16:18

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheBlackPoet (Post 1523565)
there are a lot of replies to this thread... i want to add that it is really cool and i am using it too.. however i wanted to make a request....

instead of having to add the forums that i want this option to show, can you make it to where it show in all the forums.. and i choose which forum i DONT want it in??

its one of those small things that help keep me lazy... but i'd appreciate it....

I will add of this on next version...

lazytown 19 May 2008 09:50

Great mod... It would be nice if it showed the top RATED threads... Either total rating points, or rating average (with minimum # of ratings).. Those are probably the truly best threads on a large forum.

Another idea is to convert this into a sligthly different mod that would show the top threads for the entire forum on its own page (like this old mod: http://www.vbulletin.org/forum/showt...t=99397&page=2)

Thanks!
-vissa

mvigod 19 May 2008 17:47

Nicely done. Ill throw my two cents in to have be able to use it on Forumhome in place of Forumdisplay. Well done again!

lazytown 20 May 2008 10:13

Installed / Nominated for MOTM!

-vissa

lazytown 20 May 2008 20:31

Likely Bug found:

From the forum homepage, with this mod enabled (on the left side): If a user clicks "quick links->Mark Forums Read" it generates the following mysql error..

Block Disabled:      (Update License Status)  
Suspended or Unlicensed Members Cannot View Code.

This does not happen with the mod disabeld.

thanks
-vissa

lazytown 20 May 2008 20:49

Once the above bug is fixed, I thought of another neat idea for this mod. In addition to 'top rated threads,' it would be nice to show the most popular threads (views/replies) in the last XX months/days... So you could have most popular all time, most popular in the last 30 days, etc...

-vissa

kaptanblack 20 May 2008 21:43

Vissa you are wanting a lot of things :) Maybe i can make most of rated threads...

I checked this error on my forum and i didnt get error. Maybe my plugin chashing another plugin.

lazytown 21 May 2008 01:47

Quote:

Originally Posted by kaptanblack (Post 1526103)
Vissa you are wanting a lot of things :) Maybe i can make most of rated threads...

I checked this error on my forum and i didnt get error. Maybe my plugin chashing another plugin.

Sorry, they are just ideas. I'm just excited about your mod. :) I can probably implement most of them except the bug fix.

As for other plugins that might be conflicting with yours... What hook(s) do you think they might be using? When your plug-in is enabled, the error occurs on both forumhome and forumdisplay.. When I disable it, the error is gone. I'm wondering why it occurs on forumhome even when your plugin isn't active there...

thanks
-vissa

Cs.Net 08 Jun 2008 20:44

thanks

vbengland 08 Jun 2008 21:04

Tesekkurler.

kaptanblack 08 Jun 2008 23:34

Thanks for your commets guys (=

aktifnet 21 Jun 2008 19:38

Teşekkürler.
Sorunsuz kurdum, Çok başarılı.