vBulletin Mods

The Official vBulletin Modifications Site
https://www.vbulletin.org/forum/showthread.php?t=235271

Forcemu 09 Sep 2017 14:07

How can i put chatbox below forum statistics? right now it is above the forum stats.

woodmj 09 Sep 2017 18:22

Does anyone know how this mod makes it's calls to image files? Just trying to move my forum to https & I was getting Mixed Content problems with this mod with it referencing my forum's image files by http rather than https.

vBulletins 4.2.5 / Spanish Translation
by merlinkv
03 Oct 2017 09:51

5 Attachment(s)
Hi,

I've made the translation into Spanish (maybe will be useful for someone?) but I have some problems with vB 4.2.5 ...

I can't see the date & time of the messages and also I can't see the icon to select smilies ...

Thanks in advance :)

Edit: Solved the date & time issue, just setting &d-%m-%y and %H:%M ... Updated the xml Spanish translation. I will continue investigating the problem with smilies icon ....

Edit2: Everything is working fine now, just copying the removeformat.png & smilie.png to the server at /images/editor

Thanks again for thid grea mod. :)

merlinkv 03 Oct 2017 11:51

It's possible to set the date, time & member name in bold and different colours?

denpietrau 31 Jan 2018 01:31

Mod not work on 4.2.5

MarkFL 31 Jan 2018 03:13

Quote:

Originally Posted by denpietrau (Post 2592526)
Mod not work on 4.2.5

I have in running on several instances of vB 4.2.5 :)

denpietrau 31 Jan 2018 04:47

Quote:

Originally Posted by MarkFL (Post 2592529)
I have in running on several instances of vB 4.2.5 :)

I use PHP 7.0.25 and vbb 4.2.5
First time it running ok. Later it warning error by PHP.

MarkFL 31 Jan 2018 05:13

Quote:

Originally Posted by denpietrau (Post 2592531)
I use PHP 7.0.25 and vbb 4.2.5
First time it running ok. Later it warning error by PHP.

I haven't had any issues with it on vB 4.2.5 running PHP 7.

denpietrau 31 Jan 2018 08:42

Quote:

Originally Posted by MarkFL (Post 2592532)
I haven't had any issues with it on vB 4.2.5 running PHP 7.

Thanks MarkFL. I reinstalled it again and run ok. Maybe I installed a few mod then caused errors for Chatbox.

Cyborg_delta1 01 Feb 2018 02:30

I am having issues as well none of the messages are loading I just get "Loading messages" and nothing happens :(

MarkFL 01 Feb 2018 02:36

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cyborg_delta1 (Post 2592562)
I am having issues as well none of the messages are loading I just get "Loading messages" and nothing happens :(

Are there any errors in your browser console?

rodriiverduguez 23 Feb 2018 14:20

Hello, where I give to modify the default size to be 14px or 16px. I do not want them to select the 11px dropdown

translate google

Stratis 24 Feb 2018 07:12

Quote:

Originally Posted by rodriiverduguez (Post 2593077)
Hello, where I give to modify the default size to be 14px or 16px. I do not want them to select the 11px dropdown

translate google

As I remember text size is default from your forum, than who ever use chat selects from the drop down menu. I have just delete the size 11,12,13 so users have a choice from 14+ and as they stay logged in the choice size is memorized.

AdminCp - VSa - ChatBox - Text sizes available in drop-down menu

:)

rodriiverduguez 26 Feb 2018 03:35

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stratis (Post 2593097)
As I remember text size is default from your forum, than who ever use chat selects from the drop down menu. I have just delete the size 11,12,13 so users have a choice from 14+ and as they stay logged in the choice size is memorized.

AdminCp - VSa - ChatBox - Text sizes available in drop-down menu

:)


I did not get it that way, apparently I had a font size variability: {vb: raw vsacb_textsize}, whose variable I did not find it. Replace in the style editor by font size: 14px;

and resolved

translate google

blue7 19 Nov 2018 15:25

How to put some space (padding) between text lines in chatbox?


All times are GMT. The time now is 19:59.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.14
Copyright © 2021, MH Sub I, LLC dba vBulletin. All Rights Reserved. vBulletin® is a registered trademark of MH Sub I, LLC
Copyright ©2001 - , vbulletin.org. All rights reserved.