vBulletin Mods

The Official vBulletin Modifications Site
https://www.vbulletin.org/forum/showthread.php?t=182877

Wierd problem.
by BigDog56
18 Jun 2008 18:50

I am starting to have members redirected when the try to go to threads in the forum.
www dot atspace.com/dedicated-web...ews/index.html
I contacted my web server and they said they have had no one else call with this problem. So far it's only 2 members, but this just started this morning. They have cleared out all files and cookies, but it still happens. Any ideas?

soundbarrierpro 18 Jun 2008 18:56

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigDog56 (Post 1552780)
I am starting to have members redirected when the try to go to threads in the forum.
www dot atspace.com/dedicated-web...ews/index.html
I contacted my web server and they said they have had no one else call with this problem. So far it's only 2 members, but this just started this morning. They have cleared out all files and cookies, but it still happens. Any ideas?

Sounds like somebody is cloaking your domain name.

BigDog56 18 Jun 2008 19:01

Quote:

Originally Posted by soundbarrierpro (Post 1552786)
Sounds like somebody is cloaking your domain name.

I have 2 domains going to the same place. They are having this problem no matter which one they log into.

soundbarrierpro 18 Jun 2008 19:07

Do you have vbSEO? Did you install any new mod to create SEO links?

BigDog56 18 Jun 2008 19:19

Quote:

Originally Posted by soundbarrierpro (Post 1552800)
Do you have vbSEO? Did you install any new mod to create SEO links?

no I don't

--------------- Added 18 Jun 2008 at 20:48 ---------------

Now another problem. This started coming up in the same threads that others where getting redirected to
Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 10485760 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 491520 bytes) in /home/xxxxx/public_html/forums/group.php(2915) : eval()'d code on line 253

I changed the php.ini file size to 20 mb and it seamed to have corrected the problem for the mean time, but this isn't that big of a forum and I would not think that I would have had to had to that.