vBulletin Mods

The Official vBulletin Modifications Site
https://www.vbulletin.org/forum/showthread.php?t=326558

iA1 19 Sep 2018 19:56

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by carik (Post 2596426)
I do not have such settings anywhere.
but the question is why the link to push notification comes here is this:

Block Disabled:      (Update License Status)  
Suspended or Unlicensed Members Cannot View Code.

but here is the email:

a link to the email opens a topic or a PM, and the link from the push notification opens first 404 and then goes to the main page of the forum.

I have modified the attached file once again for your forum. Try it and let me know if it works.

The sub-folder link for your forum is hard-coded in the links.

carik 19 Sep 2018 22:30

Quote:

Originally Posted by iA1 (Post 2596434)
I have modified the attached file once again for your forum. Try it and let me know if it works.

The sub-folder link for your forum is hard-coded in the links.

Thank you! Now goes into the topic and to the PM!
when you go to the topic, opens the page you want, but you need to scroll the page to the post. If there are ideas how to correct I will be very grateful!

:up::up::up:

gnrx 16 Dec 2018 23:31

Hello.
Recently, I install this fantastic mod, but I don't sure if work correct.
Appears the icon, push in the icon notification and appears: Subscribe to notifications.
Ok, but if push again, appears the same (not for disable notifications, for example). This work like indicate?

Thanks and regards!

Goomzee 17 Dec 2018 03:58

Notification not works in 3.8x i already reply there

gnrx 17 Dec 2018 07:40

Since I installed in vb 4.2.5 I received notifications (by forum) for new threads and pm, but onesignal not indicate, not push notification with this mod.
I don't know what happens, because, I don't have any error...

Regards.

gnrx 17 Dec 2018 14:16

Hi, my problem was solved.
I upload the files that we download of onesignal in my forum directory (my site its: www.mydomain.com/forum) and upload the files of onesignal in /forum folder.
Error, I upload to root folder (public_html) and now, yes, work fine.

Regards.

iA1 17 Dec 2018 18:38

Quote:

Originally Posted by carik (Post 2596444)
when you go to the topic, opens the page you want, but you need to scroll the page to the post. If there are ideas how to correct I will be very grateful!

Thanks for the feedback. I will try add it in the next update.

Quote:

Originally Posted by gnrx (Post 2597829)
Appears the icon, push in the icon notification and appears: Subscribe to notifications.
Ok, but if push again, appears the same (not for disable notifications, for example). This work like indicate?

When you click on the bell again, it shows the unsubscribe button, like this:

Quote:

Originally Posted by gnrx (Post 2597839)
Hi, my problem was solved.
I upload the files that we download of onesignal in my forum directory (my site its: www.mydomain.com/forum) and upload the files of onesignal in /forum folder.
Error, I upload to root folder (public_html) and now, yes, work fine.

Regards.

Thank you for the confirmation.

gnrx 17 Dec 2018 20:28

Quote:

Originally Posted by iA1 (Post 2597843)
When you click on the bell again, it shows the unsubscribe button, like this:

Quote:

Thank you for the confirmation.
Yes, after upload the files of onesign to root folder (not to the folder of forum) now, appears like you indicate, if click in the bell again, now, shows the unsusbscribe button, now, work fine :)
But after this change, I have replys in suscribe threads but not have notifications in this bell.
Thanks and regards!

gnrx 18 Dec 2018 14:10

Hello.
I continue with the tests, like indicate in last reply, yes, now when I click on the bell again, it shows the unsubscribe button like you image, appears work fine.
But when I have new reply on one thread or quoted, I don't received any notification in this bell.
I received notification in browser but I think this is because, also, I have installed Advanced User Tagging

But the bull not indicate any notification.

Thanks and regards.

iA1 18 Dec 2018 14:25

Quote:

Originally Posted by gnrx (Post 2597850)
Hello.
I continue with the tests, like indicate in last reply, yes, now when I click on the bell again, it shows the unsubscribe button like you image, appears work fine.
But when I have new reply on one thread or quoted, I don't received any notification in this bell.
I received notification in browser but I think this is because, also, I have installed Advanced User Tagging

But the bull not indicate any notification.

Thanks and regards.

If you get notification as shown in screenshot in post #2
https://vbulletin.org/forum/showpost...89&postcount=2 then it is working fine.
The notifications are not inside the bell. It is actually browser notification. On desktop as well as on smartphone.

gnrx 18 Dec 2018 15:55

Quote:

Originally Posted by iA1 (Post 2597851)
If you get notification as shown in screenshot in post #2
https://vbulletin.org/forum/showpost...89&postcount=2 then it is working fine.
The notifications are not inside the bell. It is actually browser notification. On desktop as well as on smartphone.

Hi iA1,
Yes, I received notification as shown in the screenshot of post 2 of the link that you indicate, then, its working fine.
I was think that, the notification is in the bell (I don't know for what reasson I was think this).

The notifications like your screenshot appears well.

Like Advanced User Tagging also have Desktop Notifications, I was think wrong about bell notifications.

Thank you very much for your detailed and attention reply.

Again, thank you very much!!

khalled 19 Dec 2018 19:03

i install the product from two days and till now i don't get any automatic notification ,

N.B i add Keys & IDs. to the product , also i can send notification manually from OneSignal website and run vBulletin® Version 4.2.5

iA1 19 Dec 2018 21:01

Quote:

Originally Posted by khalled (Post 2597872)
i install the product from two days and till now i don't get any automatic notification ,

N.B i add Keys & IDs. to the product , also i can send notification manually from OneSignal website and run vBulletin® Version 4.2.5

To get support, please mark as installed and send the link of your forum by PM.

gnrx 22 Dec 2018 13:36

Today, I view I have the same problem:
Quote:

Originally Posted by Cable_Player (Post 2596401)
Hi, I've followed your instructions exactly, but notifications to subscribe are not showing.
I'm just running a test board at the moment to see the capabilities of the software and it is located at

In the settings on OneSignal it does not allow me to enter that location, only

- could this be the reason it isn't showing?
Thanks.

Also, My forum ints a: https://www.myforum.com/foro
But in the settings on OneSignal, I can't add /forum, only https://www.myforum.com
Quote:

Originally Posted by iA1 (Post 2596402)
Replace the file includes/functions_OneSignal.php with the attached file. You can even open that file in a text editor and modify the messages as you like.

Made the same changes for solved?

Thanks and regards!

iA1 22 Dec 2018 18:22

I have updated the plugin and applied a fix. Now it should work without any problems on forums that are on a sub-directory.

Download updated files, re-upload functions file under includes folder and re-install the product.